Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 249

Got bit...boy did it hurt!!

This is a discussion on Got bit...boy did it hurt!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by dpinson 03/04 cobras i wouldnt even mention anything else doubt all you want i have done it ...

  1. #221
    Internet Police
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    350

    Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

    Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    03/04 cobras i wouldnt even mention anything else
    doubt all you want i have done it and you cobra lovers can deny it all you want but i know better and there is a few more people here that know better,
    nobody ever said a cai and exhaust gave an ls1 400hp but in a little lighter car with a little less power it is a close race ,im sorry to dissapoint all you guys that think a cobra wins hands down,but it doesnt

    once those two mods are made both cars wake up quite a bit
    ill give you the fact that the cobra is pushing more horses but wtf does that have to do with shit

    just incase you guys were wondering horsepower isnt the only thing that affects how fast a car is

    and another thing i have never been beaten by a stock cobra or one that just had an intake and catback,at the eighth mile track here so you can argue about that now
    the hp difference is more than "a little". thats like saying full boltons (including cam) only add "a little" horsepower to an LS1 and a full bolt on (+cam) is only "a little" faster than stock.

  2. #222
    I lika da Chevy's LETHALxLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,328

    BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

    Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    I dont deserve an LS1?? Why because i am stating the truth and u cant accept it. I know what i need to about my car, and i have 2 very good friends with cobras so i know for a fact what those cars can do. Eccept the fact that cobra is a faster car lol its really not that hard. Some of the fastest cars on this site have respect for cobras, because there one of the few stangs that deserve it.

    Let me get this straight: A cobra is faster than an LS1 in stock trim, but if u add 2 of the xact same mods to both cars, the LS1 wins?? I never knew an intake and exhaust would get me near 400hp, i wonder why these guys going around swapping heads and cam, and put stroker kits in them when all u need is an intake and exhaust to kill a cobra. No disrespect to u and the other guy who claims to kill them with 2 bolt ons, but ANY1 who knows anything about these two cars will know it will take more than an intake and exhaust to kill a cobra.
    Buy whatever you want dude- I could give a shit less. The fact is you prolly cant drive worth a shit which is why you lose to soccer moms in station wagons as well. When you get your Cobra make sure you post all your wins. Just dont cry when you get beat by a LS1 after spending all your dads money on a Cobra. Also- Sprayed Cobra- quit nutswinging- you wannabe you dont even own a Cobra and prolly never did.

  3. #223
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    142

    ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Buy whatever you want dude- I could give a shit less. The fact is you prolly cant drive worth a shit which is why you lose to soccer moms in station wagons as well. When you get your Cobra make sure you post all your wins. Just dont cry when you get beat by a LS1 after spending all your dads money on a Cobra. Also- Sprayed Cobra- quit nutswinging- you wannabe you dont even own a Cobra and prolly never did.
    Nice ...this coming from a guy who has seen more DICKENDS than WEEKENDS ...I didnt need to buy one lots of guys I hang with owned them I built a car that was faster than them for less so STFU Fuktard! You are a tool that never has a purpose,, other than to flap your shit hole ,real useful you havent got a clue about all cars just your turd ,and as far as a dynos goes I have lots of time on them ,left with good numbers and bad but WGAF ! You are a tool !

  4. #224
    Senior Member rajiv1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,489

    Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Buy whatever you want dude- I could give a shit less. The fact is you prolly cant drive worth a shit which is why you lose to soccer moms in station wagons as well. When you get your Cobra make sure you post all your wins. Just dont cry when you get beat by a LS1 after spending all your dads money on a Cobra. Also- Sprayed Cobra- quit nutswinging- you wannabe you dont even own a Cobra and prolly never did.

    Dude grow the fuck up lol seriously, ur the type of person that gives LS1 owners bad names. U think the LS1 is unstopable and can never lose. With just VERY MINOR mods (exhaust,intake,pulley,tune) and LS1 will need full bolt ons and a nasty cam (maybe even heads) to run with a cobra. Sorry to burst ur bubble, but for under a grand, a cobra can run 11's all day long with even a decent driver. Try getting an LS1 to do that.

  5. #225
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Dude grow the fuck up lol seriously, ur the type of person that gives LS1 owners bad names. U think the LS1 is unstopable and can never lose. With just VERY MINOR mods (exhaust,intake,pulley,tune) and LS1 will need full bolt ons and a nasty cam (maybe even heads) to run with a cobra. Sorry to burst ur bubble, but for under a grand, a cobra can run 11's all day long with even a decent driver. Try getting an LS1 to do that.

    I can easily get an ls1 into the 11's all day for under a grand. It's called spray, granted the motor probably won't last for shit but still. And back to basics here. Your going to spend 23k on a nice cobra, maybe 10-15k on an ls1. Well thats 8k at the minimum right there. For 8k you can have a hell of a lot more than any cobra. So don't really see your concept on thinking so far but to each is own.

  6. #226
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    odessa,texas
    Posts
    1,056

    69 hugger orange
    98 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    dpinson, I thought a pullied, full exhaust 03 was gonna wipe the floor with me, till I ran one. An 03 with a 2.73 pulley, loud exhaust, and a chip (red, satin wheels, black guy). Side by side from 80-150 THREE times on I40. He thought I had a head and cam package, but I just had a cam, putting down 372 rwhp and full weight. He was impressed that I hung with him. His car was loud as fk.

    I ran another with a Steigmeyer ported Eaton 03 at a dragstrip party (black, chrome wheels, nice combo, white guy), and I whupped him by two car lengths in the eighth. I think he missed a gear. It doesn't matter, I had him on the hole shot too.

    Both seemed to be cool gents.

    That is why when these 03 braggarts come on here spouting garbage, I KNOW they are full of crap. Mod your LS1 dude, and you can hang with anybody.
    i here you man i know what they are capable of and i aint skeered niether

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by rickssz View Post
    So that yellow cobra was stock doing 12.3???????????
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    Good driver.
    Good luck.

  8. #228
    Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Research Triangle Park, NC
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,812

    Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Dude grow the fuck up lol seriously, ur the type of person that gives LS1 owners bad names. U think the LS1 is unstopable and can never lose. With just VERY MINOR mods (exhaust,intake,pulley,tune) and LS1 will need full bolt ons and a nasty cam (maybe even heads) to run with a cobra. Sorry to burst ur bubble, but for under a grand, a cobra can run 11's all day long with even a decent driver. Try getting an LS1 to do that.
    Yeah, but you are gonna pay at least 10 grand more for an 03, stock to stock. A good used specimen is gonna run you 22-25 grand, and sure you can prolly get a ragged out one for about 18-22, but people aren't gonna give them away.

    Your argument as to money vs. speed goes out the window when you drop an extra ten large on an 03 vs. an LS1. Drop that 10 large in a stock F-bod and you will wipe the floor with all but the most wicked of termi's.

  9. #229
    Which has all been said earlier in the thread. Nothing new is getting posted. Information has dried up stubborness is keeping this going. Im getting off the merry go round. Have fun!

  10. #230
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    142

    ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

    Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Dude grow the fuck up lol seriously, ur the type of person that gives LS1 owners bad names. U think the LS1 is unstopable and can never lose. With just VERY MINOR mods (exhaust,intake,pulley,tune) and LS1 will need full bolt ons and a nasty cam (maybe even heads) to run with a cobra. Sorry to burst ur bubble, but for under a grand, a cobra can run 11's all day long with even a decent driver. Try getting an LS1 to do that.
    Ive said it all along ,you are perfectly correct ,just a tune on a cobra makes big differences they were underated as well ,but so were alot of other cars I agree with you 100%

  11. #231
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    142

    ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Yeah, but you are gonna pay at least 10 grand more for an 03, stock to stock. A good used specimen is gonna run you 22-25 grand, and sure you can prolly get a ragged out one for about 18-22, but people aren't gonna give them away.

    Your argument as to money vs. speed goes out the window when you drop an extra ten large on an 03 vs. an LS1. Drop that 10 large in a stock F-bod and you will wipe the floor with all but the most wicked of termi's.
    Yeah Ok and heres is what happens whenhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EKzv4C5xGc you do that too !

  12. #232
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    142

    ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

    Quote Originally Posted by Roastem View Post
    Yeah, but you are gonna pay at least 10 grand more for an 03, stock to stock. A good used specimen is gonna run you 22-25 grand, and sure you can prolly get a ragged out one for about 18-22, but people aren't gonna give them away.

    Your argument as to money vs. speed goes out the window when you drop an extra ten large on an 03 vs. an LS1. Drop that 10 large in a stock F-bod and you will wipe the floor with all but the most wicked of termi's.
    Yeah Ok and heres is what happens ,

  13. #233
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    142

    ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

    This has got to be a disease they get ,The funny thing is Il like the camaros as well not the big mouths that own them I was gonna buy an SLP ,car was friggin beautiful but was also $35000 used but Icould justify it so I bought the chevelle to hold its value I might buy a camoro again ,or a cobra , who knows any ways what does it cost to do a 402 ? a good one Hers the otherside of the argument since you say money is the factor which it is but what does the Vette cost ? as opposed to the Cobra ? and the result well lets see

  14. #234
    Make real real sure Johns00Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germantown, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,404

    Black
    2000 Z-28

    Quote Originally Posted by sprayed cobra View Post
    Yeah Ok and heres is what happens whenhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EKzv4C5xGc you do that too !
    Seriously man, how old are you? Like there aren't just as many videos of LS1's beating mustangs? What is this supposed to prove? If you want to sing the praises of a cobra why don't you go to modularfords.com or some other mustang site? In case u hadn't noticed, this is an LS1 site and I for one don't give a shit about cars that aren't LS1's.

  15. #235
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    142

    ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

    Quote Originally Posted by Johns00Z28 View Post
    Seriously man, how old are you? Like there aren't just as many videos of LS1's beating mustangs? What is this supposed to prove? If you want to sing the praises of a cobra why don't you go to modularfords.com or some other mustang site? In case u hadn't noticed, this is an LS1 site and I for one don't give a shit about cars that aren't LS1's.
    This is the problem you dumbass!!! The friggin argument is in front of you and if you dont like what you hear F/U !! If I had an LS1 would it make a difference ? Just how old are you ?? We know how dumb you are ! If you dont like the posts get the hell out of the forum idiot !

  16. #236
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    WOW, just WOW.

  17. #237
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    142

    ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

    This is gettin stupid now Im through with this post

  18. #238
    I don't sell out! blackSS01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,558

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

    This is stupid. Both the termi and a ls1 car are great cars. I wouldn't mind owning a termi. But for the money the ls1 wins. Termi have held there value up to high and for the price of buying one and buying a ls1, the extra money can be spent to make the ls1 crazier. For example, at least around here:

    2002 LS1 Z28 Florida police car with BC4 - $6500

    2003 Cobra, stock - $22000

    Tell me, what car for cheaper will be better. Let me state this again, I am 100 percent unbias but numbers do not lie. Now, stock for stock the cobra will win but we all know the mod bug gets 95 percent of people so that goes out the window. To all the idiots, stop arguing and grow up. Thats why I have two WOW, just WOW posts here. LS1's are cheaper which means more money to mod plain and simple. But yes, if you are rich or make a lot of money that doesn't matter and the cobra will win hands down.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

    Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

    Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

  19. #239
    Make real real sure Johns00Z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germantown, MD
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,404

    Black
    2000 Z-28

    Quote Originally Posted by sprayed cobra View Post
    This is the problem you dumbass!!! The friggin argument is in front of you and if you dont like what you hear F/U !! If I had an LS1 would it make a difference ? Just how old are you ?? We know how dumb you are ! If you dont like the posts get the hell out of the forum idiot !
    Like I thought...you're mentally about 4. My 8 year old son can read better than you...at least he'd notice my age there tough guy. Glad you're through with this post, none of us could be any happier.

  20. #240
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by sprayed cobra View Post
    This is gettin stupid now Im through with this post
    This guy needs to be banned or at least the thread needs to be

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. this has really got to hurt
    By tigersport14 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:06 PM
  2. Will this hurt anything??
    By splitfinger09 in forum External Engine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:31 PM
  3. Will this hurt anything?
    By bgable in forum External Engine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 05:48 PM
  4. Will this hurt anything?!?!?
    By SteelmanLS1 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:24 AM
  5. Ever hurt anyone with your car ??
    By 02 WS6 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 04:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •