Silver
    2004 SVT Cobra

A good number of kills

Well last night was just so nice out i had to go out and find some races, been a while. I had many so ill keep them short and sweet. First one was an SRT-4, raced from a slow roll. I had him to my bumber by about 100, this suprisingly was the closet one of the night. Guy said his turbo was about ruined from running too much boost.
    Next was an Evo 8. Pretty much stock i think. We did two runs, on the first got about 5 cars on him by 120. Second time i gave him a head start, and by second had caught him and blew by getting the same result. This is the third Evo around my area ive beat, ive yet to try against any 9s though.
    Theres a kid around with an newer M3 ive wanted to run, and i finally got my chance, maybe an 03? We went from 20 and it was close as i expected, put about a car on him by 100. One of the few BMWs i really like, very nice car.
    Last one was a new Mustang GT, roush edition. Definately had some exhaust work, it sounded great. Went from 40, he stayed with me until about 3rd gear, which i missed. Once i finally caught it i started to walk away pretty good, shut off at about 130. Put maybe 3 car lengts on him. This is a good example of how much better LS1s pull on top compared to mustangs.

Onyx Black, M6
    2002 Berger Camaro SS #86

way to represent the LS1s properly by handling a little bit of everything else

Thread Information