Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay kids.

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Gay kids.

Some douche pulls up next to me blaring his crap music with his gf in his brand new GT tiberon and is looking at me yellin "hey buddy wanna race that peice of sh*t", i just ignor him so he turns off his radio and yells it again i look over look his car over and laugh. he starts reving his engine and takes off i just drive off normal. OF course he didnt get the idea followed me for another light. Light turns green and i smoke his gay little cars ass wait for him at the next stop light and say "Not bad for a peice of sh*t huh?" his girlfriend laughs and he turns off all pissed.

Stupid douchebags man..

Silver
    03 Cobra

i get that sometimes in my mustang, except its usually big trucks and mullets. i can see how he thinks the car is fast though i mean come on its got like 175 hp FROM THR FACTORY!!!!oneoneone1

lookin for a ws6

re

Quote Originally Posted by EVO 9 View Post
    i get that sometimes in my mustang, except its usually big trucks and mullets. i can see how he thinks the car is fast though i mean come on its got like 175 hp FROM THR FACTORY!!!!oneoneone1
    More if he uses the naws

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

mjolnir, i feel your pain. around my neck of the woods, it isnt so much the ricers, its the (no offense i swear) mustang owners. i know there are alot out there that are cool, like the ones ive heard on this site. respectful, modest, and smart. but they are few and far between in the town i live in. they are notorious for the fly by, and then for some strange reason they jump right in front of me and slow down. now, if you're really looking for a race, then why do i have to weave like mario andretti to get around some poor bastard only to get to your side and have you smoke me with another drive by? fucking unbelievable!!! i say dont be a bitch and run your shit. and by the way, who the fuck would call an f body a piece of shit. what a cocksucker

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

haha yea. idk the mustang owners are pretty cool around here exept the v6 ones. they do the bad driving deal.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

There a v6 GT poser I HATE in my town. I wish that car would just burst into flames

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    There a v6 GT poser I HATE in my town. I wish that car would just burst into flames
    there is an insane amount of those here in san diego.......so lame.

Man i wish someone in a tiburon would tell me that so i can smoke'em. That had to be a great feeling. You should of told his girl if she wanted to ride in a real car.

Awaiting Activation
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Some douche pulls up next to me blaring his crap music with his gf in his brand new GT tiberon and is looking at me yellin "hey buddy wanna race that peice of sh*t", i just ignor him so he turns off his radio and yells it again i look over look his car over and laugh. he starts reving his engine and takes off i just drive off normal. OF course he didnt get the idea followed me for another light. Light turns green and i smoke his gay little cars ass wait for him at the next stop light and say "Not bad for a peice of sh*t huh?" his girlfriend laughs and he turns off all pissed.

Stupid douchebags man..
    hahaha nice kill!! People are so fuckin stupid! Maybe now he will pop his hood and go hmmmm ohhhhh its only a tiny 2.7 V6.

Not to sound barbaric, but you shouldve gotten out of your car.

You must be a small person or at least not intimidating. What he said sounds more like an insult rather than an invite to a race.

Not that I condone that sort of behavior...but Ive done it. Hah, you dont have to demolish the kid, but getting out and smacking him in the face in front of his girlfriend would feel so much better than winning a street race.
    99 T/A M6
    LS6 intake, Hooker Coated Long Tubes, Y-pipe w/1 carsound cat, Hooker Catback, MTi Clear Lid, FRA w/ Holley Power Shot, ASP crank pulley, 1.8 RRs, 3.73s w/TA girdle & Eaton Differential, Granatelli SFCs, Pro 5.0 Shifter, LS6 Clutch, Diablo, TByrnes Maf Ends (in winter), All the Free Mods

Red
    1995 Pontiac Formula

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post

You must be a small person or at least not intimidating. What he said sounds more like an insult rather than an invite to a race.

Not that I condone that sort of behavior...but Ive done it. Hah, you dont have to demolish the kid, but getting out and smacking him in the face in front of his girlfriend would feel so much better than winning a street race.
    1995 Formula M6- Red... Throttle body airfoil, K & N FIPK2, TB bypass

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post

hahaha maybe if he caught me on the weekend. Im 6'2 220 im not small. My friend pulled a knife on some guy which is actually a pretty funny story...

My friend pulled a knife on some guy which is actually a pretty funny story...

go on...

black
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    Ya where i live there is a v-6 with cobra emblems and a cobra R kit. I think its rediculous.

Jesus christ, it s RIDICULOUS.

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by mst219 View Post
    go on...

So we were in his v6 97 auto camaro like 2 years ago haha and a 86 supra pulls up, single turbo whatever haha and the guy is giving us the fast and the furious look
    haha here it is

and my friends all um......... nice car what you have done to it, the guy doesnt say anything and revs his engine his girlfreind is just siting back not looking. And light turns green both take off and my friend wins by like half a car. at the next light my friend goes "what do you have done to that" the guys all "F*CK you get a real car fag" and my buddys all "whats your problem i just beat you im trying to ask what you have done" of course the ricer says "F*ck you and your gay peice of sh*t get a real car" So my friend opens his door takes out his knife and goes "what the f*CK, get out of your car!" ANd points the knife at him you hear his girlfriend screaming and some lady in a car behind us yelling "ITS NOT WORHT IT" he of course tells her to shut up and starts walking to this guys car (at a light of course)haha and the guy says "F*CKING FAG" and takes off. Funniest shit ever. hahha Of course my friend doesnt have a license anymore thanks to a DUI and a hit in run haha. but pretty funny regardless

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Stupid douchebags man..
    nice kill, cocky little boys in slow cars lol gotta love it
    i HATE tiberons... girls who drive them think they are so damn cute. This one time i pulled up next to a girl at a red light in a red tiberon around here, she had a car full of girls *not cute girls* and they all decided that laughing at me was fun, i sat at the fcking red light did the biggest fcking burn out i could possibly do and took off when the light turned green. literally left them in my smoke. of coarse now that i think about it if a cop would have saw me i would have been fcked, but the younger me didnt give a damn. Smokin those girls was worth the rubber i shed on those tires haha

Awaiting Activation
    So we were in his v6 97 auto camaro like 2 years ago haha and a 86 supra pulls up, single turbo whatever haha and the guy is giving us the fast and the furious look
    haha here it is

and my friends all um......... nice car what you have done to it, the guy doesnt say anything and revs his engine his girlfreind is just siting back not looking. And light turns green both take off and my friend wins by like half a car. at the next light my friend goes "what do you have done to that" the guys all "F*CK you get a real car fag" and my buddys all "whats your problem i just beat you im trying to ask what you have done" of course the ricer says "F*ck you and your gay peice of sh*t get a real car" So my friend opens his door takes out his knife and goes "what the f*CK, get out of your car!" ANd points the knife at him you hear his girlfriend screaming and some lady in a car behind us yelling "ITS NOT WORHT IT" he of course tells her to shut up and starts walking to this guys car (at a light of course)haha and the guy says "F*CKING FAG" and takes off. Funniest shit ever. hahha Of course my friend doesnt have a license anymore thanks to a DUI and a hit in run haha. but pretty funny regardless
    OMG!! lol nice story. I would've slit that ricers throat.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by 99blueZ View Post
    OMG!! lol nice story. I would've slit that ricers throat.
    lol

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    mjolnir, i feel your pain. around my neck of the woods, it isnt so much the ricers, its the (no offense i swear) mustang owners. i know there are alot out there that are cool, like the ones ive heard on this site. respectful, modest, and smart. but they are few and far between in the town i live in. they are notorious for the fly by, and then for some strange reason they jump right in front of me and slow down. now, if you're really looking for a race, then why do i have to weave like mario andretti to get around some poor bastard only to get to your side and have you smoke me with another drive by? fucking unbelievable!!! i say dont be a bitch and run your shit. and by the way, who the fuck would call an f body a piece of shit. what a cocksucker
    +1 on the cocksucker.

around here, all i got are kids in mustangs too. only 2 of them have v8s, and those kids are cool.
    all the v6 mustang kids are preppy fags (in my town, so no offense to anyone else) and it pisses me off... cant wait till i get a "piece of shit" (fbody) so i can smoke theyre asses and have them cry to their parents to buy them a bigger engine... or bigger dick for that matter.

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS-Awesome

tiburon

Thread Information