Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

funny kill story, 2 birds with 1 stone

This is a discussion on funny kill story, 2 birds with 1 stone within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by bstuby If your doing 140 and the cop is coming towards you in the other lane, what ...

  1. #21
    FASTER THNA SPEEDINtICKEt BANDITO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    A, A
    Age
    28
    Posts
    281

    White
    2002 trans-am

    Quote Originally Posted by bstuby View Post
    If your doing 140 and the cop is coming towards you in the other lane, what chance do you think he has of actually catching you if you stay on the gas. I think he would try for a min then be like, ahh the hell with it
    yep I got away from a Texas state trooper like that except I was in a 2002 montecarlo ss and topped at 120.

  2. #22
    Senior Member mrr23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    orlando, fl
    Posts
    7,134

    dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    Yeah anything over 30 over is a mandantory court date in FL. You would end up paying a shitton of $$ for that one
    i did 50 over. paid the $500 maximum fine and did the 8 hour class.

  3. #23
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    I was gonna race a ricer once but he neutral dropped his auto and him and his mouthy buddy had to push his car off the road..lol

    Car sat along the highway for about a week with a white t-shirt in the driver window..

    I stopped one day and left the number for AAA on his windshield, "from your 01 Camaro buddy"..

    Funny stuff op..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Lunatikgixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    St Pete, FL
    Posts
    1,429

    Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

    hahah wow thats funny

  5. #25
    Member IH8EVRY1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    298

    Red
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by bstuby View Post
    If your doing 140 and the cop is coming towards you in the other lane, what chance do you think he has of actually catching you if you stay on the gas. I think he would try for a min then be like, ahh the hell with it
    Be careful with that. A lot of agencies have a policy about chasing vehicles in excessive speed. Basically an officer trying to catch a vehicle going that fast would cause more danger than just letting them go. However, depending on the quality of the video system and how close they are and all kinds of specifics, you could get home to find someone waiting on you to get there. A lot of the camera systems in patrol cars are on a constant loop activated by the light bar. It's constantly recording at 30 seconds or so prior to the lights coming on. So if they get a plate...you could be in a world of shit. Now at 140 it's going to be iffy on them placing a face in the video and that's if they are close enough to get it on video. But your car could get impounded. Roll of the dice either way.

  6. #26
    Member camaroluvr447's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    234

    Pewter
    2000 Pewter Z28 M6

    Quote Originally Posted by IH8EVRY1 View Post
    Be careful with that. A lot of agencies have a policy about chasing vehicles in excessive speed. Basically an officer trying to catch a vehicle going that fast would cause more danger than just letting them go. However, depending on the quality of the video system and how close they are and all kinds of specifics, you could get home to find someone waiting on you to get there. A lot of the camera systems in patrol cars are on a constant loop activated by the light bar. It's constantly recording at 30 seconds or so prior to the lights coming on. So if they get a plate...you could be in a world of shit. Now at 140 it's going to be iffy on them placing a face in the video and that's if they are close enough to get it on video. But your car could get impounded. Roll of the dice either way.
    They can impoundmy car even if they don't know who was driving it?

  7. #27
    Just a farmboy V8MUSCLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Montpelier, VA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    518

    Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by bstuby View Post
    If your doing 140 and the cop is coming towards you in the other lane, what chance do you think he has of actually catching you if you stay on the gas. I think he would try for a min then be like, ahh the hell with it
    the fastest car in the world cant outrun a Motorola.

  8. #28
    Member IH8EVRY1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    298

    Red
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by camaroluvr447 View Post
    They can impoundmy car even if they don't know who was driving it?
    It depends on a lot of factors...do they not impound abandoned cars? You don't know who was driving those then they were left. I've never impounded one that got away that I had a tag number but I know people who have.

  9. #29
    blah '02 WS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    white deer, tx
    Age
    32
    Posts
    218

    black
    '02 trans am ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by camaroluvr447 View Post
    They can impoundmy car even if they don't know who was driving it?
    Go read the story on the BMW M3 owner who admitted on a Beemer forum he did 120+ in a residential and another one on the Vette owner who's posted a 160+mph vid and they both got nabbed for these things, although neither set of authorites had first hand sight or knowledge on the incidents.

    Be carefull, technology paired with a "confession" (OP posted this vid and story) gives them probable cause and a reason to get you.
    '02 ws6.....mods? nope

  10. #30
    Junior Member Mystic Z-28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    73

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28

    That's why it's just better to wait until no one is in sight before you go that fast. It's also so easy to wreck at those speeds. Unless you're on like a 8 mile straight away.

  11. #31
    Senior Member Lunatikgixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    St Pete, FL
    Posts
    1,429

    Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

    The bridge the video was shot on is too small for a car to be pulled to the side without someone hitting it when going by so i was definately in the clear for speed. The video would give the cops the evidence though that would make me guilty :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Funny Kill Story
    By KnightRiderWS6 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 06:39 AM
  2. Not Really A Kill Story But...
    By CJREX in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 04:43 PM
  3. not a kill, just a funny story
    By Chicago Camaro in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 08:44 PM
  4. I got a kill story for you
    By 2000T/A Guru in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 08:16 PM
  5. Not a kill story, but funny
    By young_gun_ws6 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 01:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •