Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 89

full bolt on 01-02 mustang gt

This is a discussion on full bolt on 01-02 mustang gt within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by scotthd 400 that would be almost double the stock power i doubt that and I test drove ...

  1. #41
    Speed Racer 99 Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    209

    White
    '04 Mustang Cobra

    Quote Originally Posted by scotthd View Post
    400 that would be almost double the stock power i doubt that and I test drove one of the 03 mach ones the other day 32 valve the dealer said it was supposed to be close to 400 hp it was a dog compared to my ta very uncomfortable to reach the shifter and just did not seem as fast
    A stock Mach has 320 hp.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

  2. #42
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    A stock Mach has 320 hp.
    that's ford hp. real world thats about 285.

  3. #43
    Member slpcamaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    sunnyvale
    Posts
    453

    silver
    98 ss camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    that's ford hp. real world thats about 285.
    And the truth will set you free lol. Sorry and to chime in most people that run around talking to everyone about getting spray and talking all this 400rwhp is just someone who bought a car from someone and got sold on what the other person told him plus if you know you put down 350 solid do it how many people have you heard i got like 400 or i got 350 that put down like 300 they don't know. Race him he's probably full of it and if not worst case you lose. Just run him now just incase he is serious and puts that spray in.

  4. #44
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    273

    Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

    Most mach 1s dyno at 260-270rwhp so thats about 300-310hp at the crank

  5. #45
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    A stock Mach has 320 hp.
    The Mach is "under-rated" from the factory @ 305hp. On average, M5 Mach's dyno between 270-280rwhp.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fort Benning, GA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    435

    Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

    Hello Guru! What, no more 2000 T/A?

  7. #47
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by slpcamaro View Post
    And the truth will set you free lol. Sorry and to chime in most people that run around talking to everyone about getting spray and talking all this 400rwhp is just someone who bought a car from someone and got sold on what the other person told him plus if you know you put down 350 solid do it how many people have you heard i got like 400 or i got 350 that put down like 300 they don't know. Race him he's probably full of it and if not worst case you lose. Just run him now just incase he is serious and puts that spray in.
    a fella around here bought a 90-ish stang with every bolt on available. of course by the time they added up the hp gains from every bolt-on his stang was pushing 400 hp. what a good deal!!!

  8. #48
    T/A is in Bahrain! 13nickels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manama, Bahrain
    Age
    38
    Posts
    139

    Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    do this guy a favor and race him so he knows what hes lieing about. Come on man, you've heard this car, unless a mustang sounds like its super mean it wont be a challege for you. Race him!

  9. #49
    Member slpcamaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    sunnyvale
    Posts
    453

    silver
    98 ss camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by 13nickels View Post
    do this guy a favor and race him so he knows what hes lieing about. Come on man, you've heard this car, unless a mustang sounds like its super mean it wont be a challege for you. Race him!
    +1 anyone with me

  10. #50
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    273

    Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    Hello Guru! What, no more 2000 T/A?
    Lol, i sold it cause i had my second kid. Now im selling my legacy and buying my dads trailblazer and another f-body

  11. #51
    Speed Racer 99 Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    209

    White
    '04 Mustang Cobra

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    The Mach is "under-rated" from the factory @ 305hp. On average, M5 Mach's dyno between 270-280rwhp.
    You're right about the 305 hp at the crank. The torque is at 320. After the '99Cobra hp fiasco, rest assured that none of Ford's advertised hp is overrated. You GM guys ought to lighten up with your comments about Fords and go after the guys driving rice. GM and Ford both make great V8s.

  12. #52
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    You're right about the 305 hp at the crank. The torque is at 320. After the '99Cobra hp fiasco, rest assured that none of Ford's advertised hp is overrated. You GM guys ought to lighten up with your comments about Fords and go after the guys driving rice. GM and Ford both make great V8s.
    I'm not going to lighten up on anyone. I consider Mustangs, rice, and everything else fair pray.

  13. #53
    Speed Racer 99 Kobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    209

    White
    '04 Mustang Cobra

    Quote Originally Posted by N20LT4 View Post
    I'm not going to lighten up on anyone. I consider Mustangs, rice, and everything else fair pray.
    You mean "fair prey"?

  14. #54
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    You mean "fair prey"?
    No, "pray", as in you'd better pray when you see me coming up on you -

  15. #55
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-bowties&abird View Post
    no supercharger on it retard i know what bolt ons are.
    the mustang owner!
    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    that's ford hp. real world thats about 285.
    Wow, I never thought people could get even more stupid, yet there are people like you who prove me wrong...

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fort Benning, GA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    435

    Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

    Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    Lol, i sold it cause i had my second kid. Now im selling my legacy and buying my dads trailblazer and another f-body
    Just do me a favor before buy that f-body and go test drive a mustang.... This will be you --->


  17. #57
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    273

    Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

    Lol, i have many friend with stangs, from 1965 stangs to fox bodys to gts to mach 1s and cobras, supercharged and N/A. I have driven them all and i have thought long and hard. The answer is T-Tops and a far better looking car.

  18. #58
    LTX N20LT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,006
    10's N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    Lol, i have many friend with stangs, from 1965 stangs to fox bodys to gts to mach 1s and cobras, supercharged and N/A. I have driven them all and i have thought long and hard. The answer is T-Tops and a far better looking car.
    Amen to that! Couldn't have said it any better.

  19. #59
    T/A is in Bahrain! 13nickels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manama, Bahrain
    Age
    38
    Posts
    139

    Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

    Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    Lol, i have many friend with stangs, from 1965 stangs to fox bodys to gts to mach 1s and cobras, supercharged and N/A. I have driven them all and i have thought long and hard. The answer is T-Tops and a far better looking car.
    He said it. Thats it. This thead is over.

  20. #60
    Member 2-bowties&abird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    lancaster,va.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    505

    cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    the mustang owner!

    Wow, I never thought people could get even more stupid, yet there are people like you who prove me wrong...
    like i said sorry man, i misread what you were saying.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question: Full bolt on power?
    By TransAmPhantom in forum External Engine
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 01:26 AM
  2. What else should I do (full bolt-ons)
    By Gohard in forum External Engine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 01:54 PM
  3. what are full bolt-ons?
    By Z28pwrHecz in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 06:54 AM
  4. full bolt on's
    By Z28boy2000 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 08:20 PM
  5. HP Estimate? Full Bolt-Ons
    By CWW17 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 08:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •