Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Friends Prelude

This is a discussion on Friends Prelude within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by John_stout JESUS CHRIST that would hurt. Packs a lot of good kenetic energy, no matter where you ...

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

Quote Originally Posted by John_stout View Post
    JESUS CHRIST that would hurt.
    Packs a lot of good kenetic energy, no matter where you get hit, your going down.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

r u2 done jerking each other off? getzen and gaylude guy.

black
    1999 prelude

What the hell is your damn problem. You wanna come at me with gaylude you little 17 year old bitch. No wonder you have to sell your car you sit at home in front of your comp all day thinking your some bad ass kid, you probley dont have a job, and mommy just kicked your ass out. So your pmsing. Gaylude wtf.

I have been nothing but nice to everybody on this forum, even said this is the best forum I have ever been to, and you wanna come at me with gaylude...........

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    r u2 done jerking each other off? getzen and gaylude guy.
    damn AT...I expected more from you.

john came to ls1.com because he is in the market for an f-body

as far as jerking eachother off, I would assume you have a best friend, that you talk shit to for fun. and vice versa.

i think this thread was to discuss the videos and the begining of the thread.

i can go off topic because it's my thread, but you're just being foolish...

way to bash on a new member man. hope u can find a job better than minimum wage so u can keep ur ss... or you could go back to that awesome third gen...

cute avatar buddy

Black
    2000 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    only reason it would need to be locked is because you stuck your nose where it doesn't belong

Black
    2000 T/A

What the hell is your damn problem. You wanna come at me with gaylude you little 17 year old bitch. No wonder you have to sell your car you sit at home in front of your comp all day thinking your some bad ass kid, you probley dont have a job, and mommy just kicked your ass out. So your pmsing. Gaylude wtf.

I have been nothing but nice to everybody on this forum, even said this is the best forum I have ever been to, and you wanna come at me with gaylude...........
    he has a job john... he makes minimum wage. which isn't bad, it's just damn stupid to bust your ass at 17 for a car...

but in his defense first gen ludes are verrry gay

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

A turbo kit from [URL="http://www.dragturbokits.com/index.html"[/URL], Running 9 psi. Skunk2 turbo stage 2 camshafts with skunk2 cam gears, Light weight flywheel, stage 5 clutch from specclutch.com, 2.5 inch full exhuast, and more. Just to damn lazy to post everything I made 294.6 fwhp I only wish it was rear wheel drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by John_stout
    A drag turbo kit on 9 psi. Cams, cam gears, 8.5 pound flywheel, clutch and alot more just to lazy to sit here for like 20 min naming everything. I made 348.6 fwhp I only wish i could say rwhp.
    That's a pretty big difference for 4 minutes of work.

And I also call BS on the dude that got 62 mpg with 4 dudes going 90. Why didn't he just say he was towing a yacht on flat tires, too? My '92 accord got 35mpg going about 55mph with just me... So.... No, try again

Oh and I want 10 minutes of my life back for reading this thread

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    And I also call BS on the dude that got 62 mpg with 4 dudes going 90. Why didn't he just say he was towing a yacht on flat tires, too?
    Actually i really don't care if you believe it or not. Its a fact. It wasn't no 4 dudes either, it was my two teenagers & my mother.. One tank of gas from LA to NC.. My vette does pretty well too at 75mph she gets 28mpg.
    Last edited by Zedicous; 03-10-2008 at 06:59 AM.

black
    1999 prelude

What the hell i didnt post that second one. When i was reading through it the first time that post wasnt there.

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

What the hell i didnt post that second one. When i was reading through it the first time that post wasnt there.
    Quotes would greatly help..

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

thats a stout prelude....nice runs

what are specs on the turbo...??? T3/T4 set up? A/R??

black
    1999 prelude

T5 I dont know the a/f I didnt tune it someone else did.

Black

T5 I dont know the a/f I didnt tune it someone else did.
    so like a .50 trim or so....nice

black
    1999 prelude

60 trim 18 g turbo.

Black

60 trim 18 g turbo.
    does it lag alot?

Silver
    1999 Trans Am convertible

Must have been a V6.

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ceta View Post
    Must have been a V6.

Not only is a V8 bird much heavier, stock there only like 270-280ish to the wheels.

black
    1999 prelude

Yea it really doesnt start going till about 35 40. Kinda hate it thinking about going to a t3t4 turbo. Not like im going to lose very much if any power because im still going to run 9 psi.

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

Quote Originally Posted by Zedicous View Post
    Actually i really don't care if you believe it or not. Its a fact. It wasn't no 4 dudes either, it was my two teenagers & my mother.. One tank of gas from LA to NC.. My vette does pretty well too at 75mph she gets 28mpg.
    That's believable. 28 mpg is either what vettes are rated at for highway mpg or it's extremely close.

4 dudes or 4 infants, it makes no difference. Your math was off. You did not get 60+ mpg going 80+ mph in a civic without a hurricane backwind. They won't do it. At 90mph you're going well over 3000 rpm.

I've managed a best of 35 mpg from a '90 Honda accord 4 cyl with only me driving and it did best at lower rpm in 5th gear which was perfect at right around 50-55mph. I managed a best of 33mpg from a '92, which was essentially the same car. Both cars made closer to 25 mpg when I cruised at 80. I'm in the Army so I do a lot of driving across states. Interesting to me that my vette gets better mileage than either of the hondas did at higher mph. I can get in the high 20s cruising at 80mph, and have seen more than 35 cruising at just above idle is 6th. That's also around 50-55mph in the vette.

Anyway, that's enough time wasted responding to an already senseless post. I don't and will never beleive than any civic to date is capable of getting that kind of gas-mileage at 90 mph. Not even a hybrid; while they have the ability to get close to that, they can't cruise at 90mph and get that kind of mileage either.

Later,

Chris

Mystic Magentic Red
    99 C5, 98 Z28.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Arnold View Post
    That's believable. 28 mpg is either what vettes are rated at for highway mpg or it's extremely close.

4 dudes or 4 infants, it makes no difference. Your math was off. You did not get 60+ mpg going 80+ mph in a civic without a hurricane backwind. They won't do it. At 90mph you're going well over 3000 rpm.

I've managed a best of 35 mpg from a '90 Honda accord 4 cyl with only me driving and it did best at lower rpm in 5th gear which was perfect at right around 50-55mph. I managed a best of 33mpg from a '92, which was essentially the same car. Both cars made closer to 25 mpg when I cruised at 80. I'm in the Army so I do a lot of driving across states. Interesting to me that my vette gets better mileage than either of the hondas did at higher mph. I can get in the high 20s cruising at 80mph, and have seen more than 35 cruising at just above idle is 6th. That's also around 50-55mph in the vette.

Anyway, that's enough time wasted responding to an already senseless post. I don't and will never beleive than any civic to date is capable of getting that kind of gas-mileage at 90 mph. Not even a hybrid; while they have the ability to get close to that, they can't cruise at 90mph and get that kind of mileage either.

Later,

Chris
    I'm not asking you to believe, it is a fact. The car also wasn't stock. The actual number was 62.3 and there were three to witness it also. Another good factor is i had it since new, so it was well taken care of. The car ran very efficient. I havn't driven far enough to know yet but the RSX-S does get 28mpg city driving.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information