Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

White
    1998 Formula

Formula vs The world

ok well i put my nitrous on friday but i had no bottle and i wanted to test it out but the closest place to get it filled is an hour away..

Well after i got it filled i went for a cruise and i pulled up on a yellow gt500 conv and i purged my n20 and te guy reved put it in first and punched it so i flicked my switch in drive and flew past him....Later that day i seen him again on the freeway and he pulled behind a car and drove 40 in a 60 ...

later that day i had to get it filled again lol...

That night i went to a local Ricer meeting.....smoked a lot of them and a blue srt4 shows up lowered neons and all that wing shit....and he called me out but said no bottle so i said ok ....so we got to the street a turned the bottle on and we went and i pulled on him by 5 or 6 cars and i pulled over he cam back and said turn the bottle of i can smell it all pissed off so i opened the hatch and turned it off we went again and still pulled about a car and he just drove off..

Later that night before i left to go home i got to line up with the single turbo two tone Cobra that won pinks all out in san antonio he took off and so did i i sprayed and he was fishtailing the whole race and still murdered me lol

Well the whole reason i wanted it filled was to race Rusty the fastest car out of everyone who is pretty dang cocky he has a bolt on and cam only car and put 400 rwhp....so we meet up and he says dude i dont think i will beat you vary bad this time it will be close....so we line up and my gf flags us down and we go i hit 2nd and spray and leave him ...he pulls up and says damn dude that is bad lets go one more so we line up and i flip the switch and when the guy says go i spray out of the whole and leave him and he says i beat him by 4 cars and now i have the fastest car for now ....

Lots of stories and lots of fun

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

good work. have fun and be safe.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Sounds like that Nitrous is going to get expensive for ya!! In a few months you will be wishing you had a turbo instead.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Lol i love turbos but turbos=headaches, you can have a fulyl built setup and something is still gonna happen its just the way it is. I sold my supra and my next car will be a stroker with nitrous cause i have a baby and dont have the time to constently be messing with things on a car.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Fun now soon to be breaking shit later lol......Sounds like a fun night !

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

If I was building a powerful street car it would consist of a supercharger, If I go track only its getting the turbo setup.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

I agree turbos can make power an gobs of it, if it were a track only car i would go twin turbo big block with some spray. But i dont build track only cars, as for streetablility yes FI can be very streetable but 500rwhp is good and you cna make that all motor and then a 200 or 300 shot on top of that when i need it is what i want.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Agree 500 is very do-able on N/A, even 6-700 is do-able. Spray is nice when needed, But when you run out the night ends. I have just never liked the fact of when will I run out? Just a personal opinion.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

You run outta gas too lol Does that end your night? Spare bottle anyone, i have had a car with spray nothing special just a 240sx with a little 75 shot which went a 13.8 bone stock with the 75 shot. It was soo much fun, maybe it was because i didnt care if the car broke lol I mainly street race and a bottle will more than last me a night, i really wouldnt spray unless it was for money or against a car that i know i would loose to on motor, but with 500rwhp and stick tires there isnt too much on the street i would be scared of and if there is thats what that extra 200hp with the push of a button is for.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

good kills. How big of town are you in?

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    good kills. How big of town are you in?
    LOL /agree 400rwhp is nice but def not the fastest

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    LOL /agree 400rwhp is nice but def not the fastest
    Im a pretty fast street car in my small hick town, but no way would I even want to claim fastest. Then again my town was home to the wayne county speed shop, NHRA Winston Pro Stock Championship winners in 1990-91. So there is a lot of old street cars that would whip my ass pretty easy around here.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

HAHA you cant go wrong with the old school muscle. I just sold my T/A and bought a 1980 Vette to build!! Im going back carburated

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    HAHA you cant go wrong with the old school muscle. I just sold my T/A and bought a 1980 Vette to build!! Im going back carburated
    are you going to drop a crate motor in it?

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

nothing wrong with carbs, its not like you get 100more hp just from fuel injection, if all you are looking for is speed and the ability to dump fuel i would go with a carb aswell. Also i have found carb motors to be more consistent

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    are you going to drop a crate motor in it?
    Im just re-storing it for now.

In a few years its going Big Block Twin turbo. Going to run the 10.5 outlaw with it, 1500+ HP. But for now its going back stock 350 bottom end. Bigger cam, Maybe a stall and 350 turbo transmission. Nothing big just a DD setup. Right now I have my 240, drag car. So next one I build is going to be balls out

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

nice kills,dont you hate it when they cry take the bottle off

my favorite saying for them is run what ya brung and hope ya brung enough

next time tell him to take his tires off

White
    1998 Formula

i think there is a misunderstanding i didnt mean i was the fastest car in town for sure ...there is the single turbo cobra the twin turbo viper twin turbo cobra ducati or however you spell it lol so by far not the fastest/

what i meant is there is a group of about fifty street cars all the way from civics to mustangs and f-body just basic cam or n20 cars running 12 or 11 ....i was refering to this group lol

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

thats cool man, we get where your comming from

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

I dont know where pampa is but i have been to houston and dallas with my formula and supra. They had alot of nice cars there, and some really awful ones aswell.

Thread Information