Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Ford Escort Tried to Race Me...WTF? lol

This is a discussion on Ford Escort Tried to Race Me...WTF? lol within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; for real...smacktard defines his driving skills perfectly.... what a d-bag...

  1. #61
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    for real...smacktard defines his driving skills perfectly.... what a d-bag

  2. #62
    Member t-topsonline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    145
    Blog Entries
    1

    Trying to Race a Sports Car

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesOverall View Post
    so for the last few weeks everytime I drive around there's this little ford escort that keeps messing with me. well I just look at it as a waste of gas, and just ignore him. but last night, I was just driving around, and this guy comes up beside me at a light revving his motor, and i roll down my passenger window and tell him to stay in his own league.
    He then continues to revv his motor, and does a stall and burns out and grinds every...single...gear. just drove me nuts... but i still ignored his stupidity. well i head out on the highway, and he follows me for close to five miles staying right beside me revving so finally i give a little revv, at like 55 and he drops it down, and shoots in front of me. so I just stomp it and fly past him and bury the speedometer, and just keep going, gaining close to 30 or so cars on him(he was like 3 miles behind me by now) then i get off the highway and turn around to head back into town,and he follows me! we get back to the same light that we started at, and he reaches across the cab and rolls down his manual window, and goes. "Hey is that a V8 or what?" i just wanted to slap him for being so stupid!! but I simply replied "no it's a modded v6, n/a car" he says "what's n/a" i just tell him "go race a v6 mustang" and turned off...
    SOME PEOPLE...gah he's worse than some hondas!


    I just wonder why he doesnt think about buying a real sports car.
    That is unless he's got V8 hidden under the hood, but even then, WHAT A DORK!

    Brian B
    President

    T-Tops Online

    www.T-TopsOnline.com

  3. #63
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    hehe, this guy is just trying to relive his adolescense... he's going to really hurt someone someday...and while he's in prison for killing some innocent mother and her two children because he was driving foolishly....i'll simply say i told you so...

    we all have to grow up someday

  4. #64
    Member t-topsonline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    145
    Blog Entries
    1

    Driving Too FASSSST

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesOverall View Post
    hehe, this guy is just trying to relive his adolescense... he's going to really hurt someone someday...and while he's in prison for killing some innocent mother and her two children because he was driving foolishly....i'll simply say i told you so...

    we all have to grow up someday
    Yah I can relate. Just the other day I'm sorry to say I was racing back to San Diego in my truck. Was at about 100. The freeway was clear and it was a straight shot. For whatever reason this asian guy in his 20 ft SEMI decided to merge to the right lane right as I was passing him. I almost flew off the road.
    I really felt like that was a near death experience, or at least a MAJOR accident!
    It scared the SH@T out of me and I went home and had to have a drink to slow my heart down. I later wrote down on my "vision board" at home, "I WILL ALWAYS DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT".

    from the heart,

    Brian B
    President
    T-Tops Online

    www.T-TopsOnline.com


    "the secret to life is happiness"

  5. #65
    Senior Member 35thAnniZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,809

    eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesOverall View Post
    okay so here's an update on this guy...he's a total dumbass. everytime he sees me or my friend now he drops down to first and zooms by then stops and waits for us and when we get up he stomps it, then when we do the same...about ten seconds later, as soon as we catch him he'll turn off...
    the guy has no appreciation for vehicles... this is a link to a vid of him in his old car...
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/e...c586cdfb6a.htm

    it's obvious why he had to go buy a new car..

    Now, to make matters worse...
    his even more dumbass friend bought an identical car to his escort only it's green instead of silver... he chopped off his entire muffler... and he drives as bad if not worse than his friend...
    So, I was getting gas one night and the guy says "hey like my ride?" i tell him it's pretty nice and he proceeds to say "ya it would smoke your car, since it has a turbo" and i told him I've dynoed and gone to the track and had nothing to prove... well i leave and he comes smoking past me almost swiping my car (that i had just spent all day detailing!) i was super pissed but i ignored it and went on then he tries to race me and a police officer is sitting about four block away from us so i see him and don't gun it, and the guy burns out and gets pulled over...I later get pulled over because that guy called the police on me and said I tried to run him off of the road, the next day my friend calls me and says the guy came down to his job saying how he beat me,and that I set him up, and called the police on him because he beat me, well later that day my fiance' went into labor, and the stupid shit got on my ass while we were on our way to the hospital!! move forward: this past week we brought our 7 week premature daughter home from the hospital, we're so lucky they released her, and this dumb ass flys up on my ass with my baby in the back seat of my FIREBIRD!!!..
    arent you like 16?

  6. #66
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    no sir, i am twenty and have a daughter...lol this guy is in his thirties

  7. #67
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Beaver Dam KY
    Posts
    7,746

    79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

    You dont happen to live near me do you.. I posted a thread on here about killing a riced out one of those.

  8. #68
    02.LS1 Anniversary Issue
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    sacramento
    Age
    34
    Posts
    49

    dark purple/chameleon
    anniversary 02 camaro LS1

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesOverall View Post
    so for the last few weeks everytime I drive around there's this little ford escort that keeps messing with me. well I just look at it as a waste of gas, and just ignore him. but last night, I was just driving around, and this guy comes up beside me at a light revving his motor, and i roll down my passenger window and tell him to stay in his own league.
    He then continues to revv his motor, and does a stall and burns out and grinds every...single...gear. just drove me nuts... but i still ignored his stupidity. well i head out on the highway, and he follows me for close to five miles staying right beside me revving so finally i give a little revv, at like 55 and he drops it down, and shoots in front of me. so I just stomp it and fly past him and bury the speedometer, and just keep going, gaining close to 30 or so cars on him(he was like 3 miles behind me by now) then i get off the highway and turn around to head back into town,and he follows me! we get back to the same light that we started at, and he reaches across the cab and rolls down his manual window, and goes. "Hey is that a V8 or what?" i just wanted to slap him for being so stupid!! but I simply replied "no it's a modded v6, n/a car" he says "what's n/a" i just tell him "go race a v6 mustang" and turned off...
    SOME PEOPLE...gah he's worse than some hondas!

    thats just to funny:_) that guy is a terd for sure.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Getzen_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,530

    Black
    2000 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    You dont happen to live near me do you.. I posted a thread on here about killing a riced out one of those.
    no sir, I live in ok... but these guys are hilariously ridiculous

    this one is "riced out" per say....

    his mods include (and this is no joke)

    a k&N FILTER, not intake just the filter....and he brags about it...
    his reverse lights have been replaced with blue or LED strobing lights...
    he chopped off his muffler, and stuck on one of those eco tips from auto zone....oh yeah he also has seat covers and numerous stickers on his windshield gas cap cover, taillights etc... and he sports a car seat in the back when he races people...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Escort 8500x50
    By c5z28 in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 04:22 PM
  2. 1932 Ford Coupe - Race Rod
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:10 PM
  3. Ford Escort Guy Finally Messed Up...
    By Getzen_Guy in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 12:48 PM
  4. 2008 Ford Mustang FR500S - The Birth Of A Race Car
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:20 PM
  5. 1965 Ford Ranchero - Road Race Ranchero
    By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 05:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •