Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Forced to lay a fellow gm to rest

A pewter ls1 trans am pulled up to me last light and I was in my 98 Z28. Just put in some new mods. Anyways he was cruisin with a pretty bad ass little brunette and she was all lookin at me. He hits it in first and then I hit it and immediately proceded to leave him in the dust by over three cars by top of second and hit third and shut it down already having completely destroyed him with his chick in the car. He just kinda lingered back there after that and then turned off. Good race. Plus I was cruisin with my 4 12's bumpin which weigh a grip and I dont always run them cause of weight. Feels good cause that further solidifies the validity and potency of my new mods in comparison with another fellow ls1.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Good kill, but r you gonna tell us what these wonderful new Mods are man?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    x2.

Lakewood
    Quote Originally Posted by BlwnCamaro View Post
    he was cruisin with a pretty bad ass little brunette and she was all lookin at me.
    No offense but do you actually think this means somthing? I notice a lot of people put this in their story weather its true or not. They have a modded car you have a modded car, of coarse they are both going to check out the car and who is driving it. In reality it means nothing. Even if he lost he still drives away with the girl and gets to F her.

Nice kill.

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood View Post
    No offense but do you actually think this means somthing? I notice a lot of people put this in their story weather its true or not. They have a modded car you have a modded car, of coarse they are both going to check out the car and who is driving it. In reality it means nothing. Even if he lost he still drives away with the girl and gets to F her.

Nice kill.
    Oh I was just givin the guy shit, but his chick was staring in that certain way that looked like she would rather be in my ride than his. But anyways it don't matter I've got plenty of chicks not a big deal just funny, plus that kid thought he was all bad so it was cool to smoke him with his chick in there. All in good fun though!

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

I just recently put in 3.73 gears, hotchkis tubular lca's and panhard, hand ported and polished the throttle body, dumped the stock exaust at the axle, and did a 100 weight reduction. Furthermore I have all free mods, mti lid, smooth bellows, phoenix 26x8 slicks,z06 clutch, poly trans mount. In addition I have a 100 wet shot that im installing this weekend and full long tubes and off road y with sims and extensions is coming from jegs as we speak.

My last round of mods made a big difference though, it's awesome.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

good run, how much did the 3.73 help w/ the m6?

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    good run, how much did the 3.73 help w/ the m6?
    An M6 likes the 4.10's better. I thought it was always the A4's that slapped on the 3.73's...

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

nice kill

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

you failed to say the blower your running!
    LS7 clutch,01 slave,Corsa 3" stainless exhuast,drilled/slotted rotors + ceramic pads,160 thermo,Mti clear lid,msd 8.5 wires & Ngk plugs...more to come!
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2311455

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

(hutch1999) "good run, how much did the 3.73 help w/ the m6?"

An M6 likes the 4.10's better. I thought it was always the A4's that slapped on the 3.73's...
    The 3.73 gears made a huge difference. I dropped almost a full second from my previous times with slicks, 3.73's and hotchkis suspension. This is my third 10 bolt setup that i've run on this car having had 3.42's and 4.10's. The 4.10 were pretty nasty but they broke as they are weaker cause pinion is smaller, plus it's a stock street car so it's nice to have the midrange of the 3.73's on the street, and it has enough gear on a small 26x8 slick to launch at 6100 off the limiter without burning the clutch so for now its a decent comprimise for a stock cammed car. Now if I had a large cam like the ms4 or trex killa it would be nice to have 4.10 or 4.56 to complement the cam, but for stock cammed the 3.73 are pretty nice. Never did get track times with the 4.10 cause they got destroyed to soon but would have been close to 3.73
    times but hard to compare cause I have more small mods now. Not to worried bout my 10 bolt though cause I have a built 9 inch with 4.56 posi on the side but it's in a leaf style housing so im gonna weld on the brackets and put it in my 98. Thats why I leave all crazy on the wood at 6100. Peace

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jbb6811 View Post
    you failed to say the blower your running!
    Oh thats actually in my 11 second stroked and blown 89 camaro and its a vortech s-trim running 8 psi on pump gas.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Nice ride

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

nice ride, kill, and mods

i cant wait for the spring time as i will be able to do a couple things to my car once i get some moneys

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    nice ride, kill, and mods

i cant wait for the spring time as i will be able to do a couple things to my car once i get some moneys
    thanks guys appreciate it! Good luck with your car man. I'll keep you guys posted with what happens when I try out my new wet nitrous system and long tube headers and ory on my ls1, I've got high hopes it should be nasty cause i'm already low 12s as I sit.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BlwnCamaro View Post
    thanks guys appreciate it! Good luck with your car man. I'll keep you guys posted with what happens when I try out my new wet nitrous system and long tube headers and ory on my ls1, I've got high hopes it should be nasty cause i'm already low 12s as I sit.
    For you to have ETs like that without LT's is awesome. Once you get them on and a tune, it will feel like a different car.

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    For you to have ETs like that without LT's is awesome. Once you get them on and a tune, it will feel like a different car.
    I have my lt's and ory on now and a nx wet shot at 150 hp setting, it's so sick now it's hard to describe. A huge difference on the headers and the ory. No tune yet waiting for cam first.

Thread Information