Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

First time with a SRT-4

This is a discussion on First time with a SRT-4 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; post link to vid boner...

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

post link to vid boner

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    Now there is a ricer who likes LS1's. Nice to have you on the site!
    Were you talking to me or someone else? I've been on this site for 6 years or so, I just lost all my info when the board went down a while back, same username as before. I owned a 2002 1SC stripper 6 speed that I special ordered(until the wreck). The SRT4 isn't rice although there are a lot of owners of them out there that make them ricey, I don't even have the stock big ass spoiler anymore, I replaced it with a Neon SXT spoiler for a cleaner look and less hassle from the rice crowd and the police, only mods so far are the borla exhaust and the Mopar air filter. Paid $19k for the Z28 and paid $19k for the SRT4. A stage 3(coming this Xmas) SRT4 is no joke and an LS1 better have some mods if they go up against one or they will be embarrassed. I have loved Camaro's all my life and can't wait for the new one, but I also loved turbo dodges growing up! I give credit to both! It's not fun trying to put a kid in a child seat in the back of a Camaro. LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information