Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

First kills with the SS

This is a discussion on First kills with the SS within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; I've never had ANY mach 1 hang, not even close. I'm not trying to talk crap, I respect mach 1s, ...

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I've never had ANY mach 1 hang, not even close. I'm not trying to talk crap, I respect mach 1s, I actually like them. That hood and the scoop, the flat black stripe. . .they are some sexy cars. And I just wish a f-body could sound as good as any mustang on the road. I just havn't had any run close to me, not even the mannies. I was with my friend in his 99 M6, he went 2-3-2, back to 3 then to 4(bent a pushrod) and the mach 1 never caught up to less than a car length and all the Z had was some no name catback that was on the car when he bought it. I know it sounds like I'm talkin crap but I really don't mean it that way, just telling it from what I know personally.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Listen, what the hell is the big deal about a Mach 1? I'm on the road lookin for Saleen's... I wouldn't even waist gas w/ ONE MORE Mustang that doesn't hold a candle to an LS1... I know personally what an LS1 can do...

baconmach
    hahah a mach is a joke......stop racing gts with clasic design scoops.........a stock auto ls1 would NEVER BEAT a stock mach! that is a joke...i love how everyone bs's on a site but when one comes to you door you shut up preety quick........its a rarity that i get a chance to race an ls1....i guess their affraid of their own exhaust...thanks slp!

Black
    1995 Firebird

I've raced 3 Mach 1's in a 99 formula M6, with only exhaust, and have never lost. Its not even my car, I drive an auto everyday. Sorry but the Mach's are not all that they are cracked up to be.

baconmach
    I've never had ANY mach 1 hang, not even close- ya ok you never said that lol!!! what a liar.....how much hp does the 99 have because i have a buddy with the same car.....we both have the same mods....i put down 309/336 he puts down 306/319.....so id say the opposite.....and ive raced 2lt1s a joke and 2ls1s both were autos and they both lost bad.......

we need to settle this .......who in newengland has and ls1 with just cai catback and i will race u and finsih this bs once an for all!

Silver
    2002 Firehawk

You guys are killing me. Mach 1 0-60 is 5.3s, I've done 5.0 time after time after time in my 02 Firehawk. I have no mods. On the track, on a day approaching 100 degrees and humid, I ran consistent 13.6's on street tires. I'm not a professional driver. It's a corvette c5 drivetrain. Don't underestimate it.

madhouse
    my best friend has a mach 1 w\ basic boltons, nothing extravagant. after 20 plus times and even switching drivers, the mach 1 pulls better off the line but by 50mph the ls1 passes and continues to walk, though not by much. i have a borla catback and mti lid. and i live in maryland.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Quote Originally Posted by baconmach
    hahah a mach is a joke......stop racing gts with clasic design scoops.........a stock auto ls1 would NEVER BEAT a stock mach! that is a joke...i love how everyone bs's on a site but when one comes to you door you shut up preety quick........its a rarity that i get a chance to race an ls1....i guess their affraid of their own exhaust...thanks slp!
    Your in cali, I'll race ya.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I've never had ANY mach 1 hang, not even close- ya ok you never said that lol!!! what a liar.....how much hp does the 99 have because i have a buddy with the same car.....we both have the same mods....i put down 309/336 he puts down 306/319.....so id say the opposite.....and ive raced 2lt1s a joke and 2ls1s both were autos and they both lost bad.......

we need to settle this .......who in newengland has and ls1 with just cai catback and i will race u and finsih this bs once an for all!
    Troll....you give mustang guys a bad name...post pics up of your mach, and something that proves it's yours.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I had two Zs is that hard to understand? I've never raced a Mach 1 in the 99 A4 but I raced many in the '97 M6 that I just sold. I like Mach 1's but does that mean I have to be scared of them on the road? Has anyone here wondered why a certain crap talker's sig says he owns an 03 but his info says it's an 04? Has anyone wondered why that same sig includes a healthy list of mods yet the owner of that sig is calling out stock LS1s and thinks he's big because of it? As stated before post a pic that proves you own it and for crying out loud decide what year it is.

Red
    93 Viper

nice

baconmach
    i dont care what u believe....u dont hear me askn for pics....of your can.....cause it wouldnt matter if i saw them......what pic do u want?.....lmao i could say i have an enzo and post a pic of a guy next to it saying its me....lol...hows that?...and running a 13.6 is not gonna beat a mach1.....i ran 13.2s bone stock on street tires and some have many others........soo..im kinda lost on that one..?

baconmach
    and what are u gettn giddy about viper....1 flick of a switch and ur toast...lol

Black
    1995 Firebird

and what are u gettn giddy about viper....1 flick of a switch and ur toast...lol
    Wow... Mustang guys are real cool. Glad to have you on the forum

baconmach
    Listen, what the hell is the big deal about a Mach 1? I'm on the road lookin for Saleen's.---------do you actually know what a saleen is.......?s281 is a GT THATS ALL A 2V GT(no offense gt owners)....with a roots blower..
    ..they usually put down less to the wheels stock than u do dumby....i dynoed after one a few months ago.....he had 6rwhp more than me...315rwhp.....wow.....that smooooooooooookes a mach1.....if your gonna talk like u know sompn....then at least research so u dont look like a fool when ur maken an arguement..

baconmach
    hey ta45 have fun when ur optispark takes a dump and u have to sell ur car for a mustang...lol

Silver
    2002 Firehawk

Well, Bacon, why don't you post some of those track slips that you have collected over the years and show the before and after mods times. Keep in mind that it is much easier to believe something when the person telling you that theirs is better isn't trash talking your ride.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

maybe he just likes the intertainment. unlike you, which is trying to be he intertainment. slow down, or you might not be back for 2 days minimum. ball is in your court.

baconmach
    i hear ya.......but be honest a 500 dollar n02 system on a mach1 really isnt that crazy.....wouldnt you agree.....?

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

well, putting no2 on a car is kinda crazy. http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/su...ent-review.htm

n2o on the otherhand isn't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information