Thread: First kill....

Black
    01 Camaro SS

First kill, 04 Vette....

Finally got one, ha ha finally, I just got the car on the road yesterday!!

Funny kill too! Turns out its one of the guys from LS1tech that is here on base w/ me and we've BS'd through PM's and stuff. I've known his TA for a few years and we had a mutual friend here too. Luckily tonight he was in his Vette though or it would have been ugly for me in his TA!

Went out to get some food and comin back got on it. He was there too but didn't say anything to me since we actually haven't met yet. He heard me rip out so decided to catch up to me. Did a fly by at the only light so we went on the roll since he wouldn't have been able to catch the light I was stopped at. Got past a popular cop hangout and went on three. We went from 50-90 and I ended up close to 2 lengths ahead. Had no traction from 50-65 and kept right w/ him. Once I got traction I got a length and from the 2-3 shift he picked up a little, but once I got to third pulled on him again. He was runnin a 04 auto C5 anniversary edition, real nice car, w/ a tune and intake. Kinda feel bad I got my first kill against not only him but another GM LS1 But happy I got a decent gauge of how fast the car is and got a kill on a pretty stout car.
    Last edited by ImpalaSSpeed96; 10-11-2007 at 05:13 AM.
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Dont feel bad about killing a fellow ls1, those are the only decent cars ive got to race here this last year. No other cars want to race.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    Finally got one, ha ha finally, I just got the car on the road yesterday!!

Funny kill too! Turns out its one of the guys from LS1tech that is here on base w/ me and we've BS'd through PM's and stuff. I've known his TA for a few years and we had a mutual friend here too. Luckily tonight he was in his Vette though or it would have been ugly for me in his TA!

Went out to get some food and comin back got on it. He was there too but didn't say anything to me since we actually haven't met yet. He heard me rip out so decided to catch up to me. Did a fly by at the only light so we went on the roll since he wouldn't have been able to catch the light I was stopped at. Got past a popular cop hangout and went on three. We went from 50-90 and I ended up close to 2 lengths ahead. Had no traction from 50-65 and kept right w/ him. Once I got traction I got a length and from the 2-3 shift he picked up a little, but once I got to third pulled on him again. He was runnin a 04 auto C5 anniversary edition, real nice car, w/ a tune and intake. Kinda feel bad I got my first kill against not only him but another GM LS1 But happy I got a decent gauge of how fast the car is and got a kill on a pretty stout car.
    hey man look at it this way, one LS1 had to win, might of well be you haha

Thread Information