WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Finnally got to run an 05 GT...and more ricer bullshit

Well i was out last night for a quick cruise, listening to the jay-z linkin park collision course cd i just got, driving faster than i should have been, being myself, when I see an 05 pull out behind me when i go past this gas station... wasnt sure rather or not it was a gt but then he got closer and i saw the fog lights. He got up along side me and we came up to a light. He rolls down his window and yells "ive seen your car around town, ive been trying for 2 weeks to get next to you at a light"... now i dunno why but that made me feel important or something lol. So i rev up a little bit and he dose the same. We go with the light and he keeps with me coming off of it but i started pulling on him when i hit about 30. I shut down about 80 and had mabey 4-5 cars on him. He pulled in behind and we turned off into the wal-mart parking lot.

pretty cool guy, he was about 19-21, seemed to know his cars. The car was pretty much stock, just exterior dress up stuff but he said he had big plans. Well we both went on our way and I was syched that id had a decent run for the first time in a few nights so i figured id go hunt down another one. Well I saw my friend in his evo but couldnt convince him to run, so I decided id head home. I was at a light and this escalade pulls up next to me. I didnt think anything of it till he pulled up next to me....this things lowered, spinners (cheap looking ones), tacky neons and graffics, and a back full of subs (what a disgrace to GM)...and to top off the package a little yo boy setting behind the wheel looking at me with that you cant touch this look. I just looked back at the light and hear him reving. I dunno why but it didnt even suprise me or give me that you gotta be kidding me thing, i think im getting use to these idiots. So i decided id let him do his thing and mabey hed go on his way
    the light goes green and he powerbrakes it. The ass end comes over my way, im suprised it didnt hit me. Well the fire flew into me at that and he was taking off. I let him get a little up the road and i stomped into it. I came flying by him and fliped him the bird then cut him off and kept pulling.

So today after work im at the gas station filling up so i could do it all again tonight, and i see the same kid standing with a bunch of his friends around this riced out CRX thats got more stickers on it than a kindergarden teachers chalk board...and graffics that look like a kindergardener drew on the side of it. And i hear him say to his buddys...yea i smoked that kid off the line in my escalade last night. Well i couldnt just let that go so I payed for my gas and drove over to his little rice orgy and told him i overheard him. He ofcourse says..yea whats it to ya bitch... i say well frankly i wasnt going to race you because your not worht my gas, but when you pulled that dick move and almost slamed your mommys cadilac into the side of my t/a i figured id show you what for" He responds "that aint my mommys car, just cause shes on the title aint mean shit (thats right...aint mean shit...thats what he said...im quoting him as precisly as i can) if you really wanna runs something fas i go upside you head with my whip here <points at crx>" now ive worked on translating that sence and it pretty much means..."my mother bought me this car but im to much of a tool to admit it and i have an even gayer crx she bought me that is capable of beating modded ls1 cars in the avent the driver is not racing or is just plain flat out parked"... (i dunno if its prominite or not but this is kid is so white he might as well be albino) Well id do what any of us would do in this situation...i said show me what your little buzz box can do.

We go up to the highway...i dont even have to tell you what happend you know

Hope to run that 05 though when he gets some mods, might be a decent race. until then...bring it on ricer bitches.

Pewter
    99 Z/28

Lol

Dam tat tory wuz funay yo!
    Translation: That was a good laugh, I also have been in that situation before also with the same outcome-these stories never cease to amuse me!

Black
    99 SS

i swear man im making a trip over to your area to find some races and have fun there is no fun around here. a lot of F bods and rice but no one ever wants to play or have some fun.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS

fo shizzle mizzle

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

I got this kid in a 97-98 supercharged Saleen that keeps running his mouth. He run a guy the other night for $100 and won. I keep trying to tell my brother that I would run him. No luck so far, but I'm going to hand his ass to him and take his money.
    3 inch Chambered Catback.

I went to Playboy Mansion FantaZGuy28's Avatar

YJ
    04 GTO M6

Love the way how you wrote that thread, good kills and big d, take that saleen out. They are nothing run a high 13 at best.

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by FantaZGuy28
    Love the way how you wrote that thread, good kills and big d, take that saleen out. They are nothing run a high 13 at best.

i second that, i got to test drive one, not much there.

Hark_Z
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen
    Well i was out last night for a quick cruise, listening to the jay-z linkin park collision course cd i just got, driving faster than i should have been, being myself, when I see an 05 pull out behind me when i go past this gas station... wasnt sure rather or not it was a gt but then he got closer and i saw the fog lights. He got up along side me and we came up to a light. He rolls down his window and yells "ive seen your car around town, ive been trying for 2 weeks to get next to you at a light"... now i dunno why but that made me feel important or something lol. So i rev up a little bit and he dose the same. We go with the light and he keeps with me coming off of it but i started pulling on him when i hit about 30. I shut down about 80 and had mabey 4-5 cars on him. He pulled in behind and we turned off into the wal-mart parking lot.

pretty cool guy, he was about 19-21, seemed to know his cars. The car was pretty much stock, just exterior dress up stuff but he said he had big plans. Well we both went on our way and I was syched that id had a decent run for the first time in a few nights so i figured id go hunt down another one. Well I saw my friend in his evo but couldnt convince him to run, so I decided id head home. I was at a light and this escalade pulls up next to me. I didnt think anything of it till he pulled up next to me....this things lowered, spinners (cheap looking ones), tacky neons and graffics, and a back full of subs (what a disgrace to GM)...and to top off the package a little yo boy setting behind the wheel looking at me with that you cant touch this look. I just looked back at the light and hear him reving. I dunno why but it didnt even suprise me or give me that you gotta be kidding me thing, i think im getting use to these idiots. So i decided id let him do his thing and mabey hed go on his way
    the light goes green and he powerbrakes it. The ass end comes over my way, im suprised it didnt hit me. Well the fire flew into me at that and he was taking off. I let him get a little up the road and i stomped into it. I came flying by him and fliped him the bird then cut him off and kept pulling.

So today after work im at the gas station filling up so i could do it all again tonight, and i see the same kid standing with a bunch of his friends around this riced out CRX thats got more stickers on it than a kindergarden teachers chalk board...and graffics that look like a kindergardener drew on the side of it. And i hear him say to his buddys...yea i smoked that kid off the line in my escalade last night. Well i couldnt just let that go so I payed for my gas and drove over to his little rice orgy and told him i overheard him. He ofcourse says..yea whats it to ya bitch... i say well frankly i wasnt going to race you because your not worht my gas, but when you pulled that dick move and almost slamed your mommys cadilac into the side of my t/a i figured id show you what for" He responds "that aint my mommys car, just cause shes on the title aint mean shit (thats right...aint mean shit...thats what he said...im quoting him as precisly as i can) if you really wanna runs something fas i go upside you head with my whip here <points at crx>" now ive worked on translating that sence and it pretty much means..."my mother bought me this car but im to much of a tool to admit it and i have an even gayer crx she bought me that is capable of beating modded ls1 cars in the avent the driver is not racing or is just plain flat out parked"... (i dunno if its prominite or not but this is kid is so white he might as well be albino) Well id do what any of us would do in this situation...i said show me what your little buzz box can do.

We go up to the highway...i dont even have to tell you what happend you know

Hope to run that 05 though when he gets some mods, might be a decent race. until then...bring it on ricer bitches.

What do you have done to your car? You had 4-5 lengths by 80?

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by Hark_Z
    What do you have done to your car? You had 4-5 lengths by 80?
    Lid, Nitrous, F.A.S.T. polymer intake, headers, slp loudmouth, no cats, k&n air filter(not that it helps much), and my Procharger just came in today (not going on till december when im bored and need a project and cant drive it anyways). and probley gonna get heads and a cam before that goes on.

I know its not much but id take into acount the kid cant drive either, he just got the car and said its the first thing he ever owned fast.

Black
    99 SS

Lid, Nitrous, F.A.S.T. polymer intake, headers, slp loudmouth, no cats, k&n air filter(not that it helps much), and my Procharger just came in today (not going on till december when im bored and need a project and cant drive it anyways). and probley gonna get heads and a cam before that goes on.

I know its not much but id take into acount the kid cant drive either, he just got the car and said its the first thing he ever owned fast.
    yea ya got something there. you need some trans work done that will make a hugh difference.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Thinking about getting a stall converter, just dunno anything about them...im a dumbass when it comes to transmissions lol.

Black
    99 SS

get shift kit and a TC and get your trans freshned up to. it really hleps and is a hugh difference

how many miles on trans?

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Not sure if the previous owner ever did any work or not but the millage is getting really close to 75k

Black
    99 SS

Not sure if the previous owner ever did any work or not but the millage is getting really close to 75k
    have it done, you wont regret it!

Black
    02 Z06

funny. Theres tons of ricers around here. It's sad. I wish there was more domestics. I raced a brand new 05 mustang GT the other day with a bad clutch and transmission and own'd him. It was pretty bad ass. I actually thought he would beat me.

Thread Information