Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

EE vs Lamborghini Gallardo, C6 Z06, SRT10 Viper

This is a discussion on EE vs Lamborghini Gallardo, C6 Z06, SRT10 Viper within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; What exactly is a EE model Evo? I'm not up on the 4 cylinder car's really other than I know ...

Black
    01 Camaro SS

What exactly is a EE model Evo? I'm not up on the 4 cylinder car's really other than I know they can move and I'm absolutley shocked at the HP they can put out/handle.....

I mean its a little strange to hear but nothing is impossible whatsoever. Some of you guys really need to go to the track and watch some of these cars run. Most impressive/shocking run I've ever seen was a older civic hatchback. Looked completely stock minus the slicks in the front and the muffler. That sumabitch went 10.80 at almost 130. Run into that fcuker on a roll and see what happens so its not impossible.

EE, I'm going to the track for a little TnT on thurs or friday. I would love to see what your car runs and attest to it here. I will be going to atco w/ my buddy who has a 05 GTO. I'm not going to be running anything special. A 13.5would be nice to see after the sun goes down. My 13.4 run was in 40 degree temps w/ a mild head wind but I have a couple different toys on now so I'm not totally sure what itll run. If you'd like to meet us down there PM me. I'm gonna ask one of the other guys on here if he'd like to go as well.

Timmay
    96 Imp SS- 12.74@103, 1.74 60' out of fuel

06 AWD TB SS- 12.58@106, 1.76 60'

01 Camaro SS- Totaled

Quote Originally Posted by stevegrizzle View Post
    wtf are you talking about its still a 20g wheel in a smaller housing, it is then less efficient than in the normal 20g housing. granted it may spool faster but that comes at the sacrifice of something, doesn't it.

in the future I'd appreciate if you don't spout off your mouth about shit you are obviously uneducated about, just tell everyone that you pay someone to build a car that your mommy bought for you, and that youre not really sure how it all works.

and btw, alot fo those old junky dsm's were doing 10's on the 20g while you we still whacking it to C+D models.
    For the record, my reply was this:
    118mph was the old trap on pump gas. I am running pump gas still but with methanol injection. The 20G is not some old peice of junk DSM turbo. This is a custom made turbo by Forced Performance utilizing the stock housings of a 2006 stock EVO turbo with larger internals. It has stock like spool but obviously more power potential.

There is nothing in that response that is condescending what so ever. I merely called the DSM 20g junk. That is my opinion.

Uneducated huh? Ive had 4 DSMs run through my family, (my brother still has his 91) and I had a 1990 AWD for 3 years. All were raced, the 91 still is. I doubt there is anything you can tell me about them that I dont already know back and forth and inbetween.

I referred to the DSM 20G as junk because it is basically ancient and outdated. Its more expensive than bolt on Garrent 50trims that make more power on pump gas. It doesnt spool that fast and yes it went 10s, but the person who did that was John Shepherd who always went faster than every single person on earth does with the same setup. For anyone who doesnt know, he has the 7 second Talon that goes 195mph (AWD still!) That, along with the fact it was a fully built car head to toe and of course leaded C16 race fuel. If you plopped a 35R on there it would have went 9s.

The EVO 20G/Green spools faster and has better top end. If you want more information on it check out Forced Performance's website. Its called the FP EVO GREEN or on Buschur Racing as the 20G-LT. Maybe you should take your own advice and not spout off.

Mommy paying for things.. wow, you must just have gotten out of high school with that one My car sat in my garage all winter because I didnt have time to do it in a 2 week period since I worked like a dog at 70-80 hours a week. The only thing I paid to have done was tune it. Youve really gone down to that weak may I call it "Wesman" level making such outlandish claims like that. You need to relax and get your panties out of your asscrack.
    Last edited by EE1983; 05-14-2007 at 08:25 PM.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post

HAHA i cant believe some of the shit talking that can happen when a turbo'd 4 cylinder beats an lsx engine. i can believe what happened, i think if you've got that much stuff done and at speeds like that your gonna have all your boost you could stay next to a c6 zo6. good job EE. but you gotta get a camera-that woulda been a sick vid to watch.
    I dont see why people are so quick to get pissed, I like all cars. I prefer the American V8, but I would drive a 4 banger, 6 banger, even a geo 3 banger if it is fast and corners well. I like all the competitors these days. When I was a kid, cars were slow, people dreamed of the 60's cars, now they are back and faster, and the imports are stepping it up to. Its all good, and Wesman is just a trouble maker, ignore him.

I like all the new avaters, keep em cuming.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalaSSpeed96 View Post
    What exactly is a EE model Evo? I'm not up on the 4 cylinder car's really other than I know they can move and I'm absolutley shocked at the HP they can put out/handle.....

I mean its a little strange to hear but nothing is impossible whatsoever. Some of you guys really need to go to the track and watch some of these cars run. Most impressive/shocking run I've ever seen was a older civic hatchback. Looked completely stock minus the slicks in the front and the muffler. That sumabitch went 10.80 at almost 130. Run into that fcuker on a roll and see what happens so its not impossible.

EE, I'm going to the track for a little TnT on thurs or friday. I would love to see what your car runs and attest to it here. I will be going to atco w/ my buddy who has a 05 GTO. I'm not going to be running anything special. A 13.5would be nice to see after the sun goes down. My 13.4 run was in 40 degree temps w/ a mild head wind but I have a couple different toys on now so I'm not totally sure what itll run. If you'd like to meet us down there PM me. I'm gonna ask one of the other guys on here if he'd like to go as well.

Timmay

Timmay, where in NJ ru located. Im in Toms River.

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    For the record, my reply was this:
    118mph was the old trap on pump gas. I am running pump gas still but with methanol injection. The 20G is not some old peice of junk DSM turbo. This is a custom made turbo by Forced Performance utilizing the stock housings of a 2006 stock EVO turbo with larger internals. It has stock like spool but obviously more power potential.

There is nothing in that response that is condescending what so ever. I merely called the DSM 20g junk. That is my opinion.

Uneducated huh? Ive had 4 DSMs run through my family, (my brother still has his 91) and I had a 1990 AWD for 3 years. All were raced, the 91 still is. I doubt there is anything you can tell me about them that I dont already know back and forth and inbetween.

I referred to the DSM 20G as junk because it is basically ancient and outdated. Its more expensive than bolt on Garrent 50trims that make more power on pump gas. It doesnt spool that fast and yes it went 10s, but the person who did that was John Shepherd who always went faster than every single person on earth does with the same setup. For anyone who doesnt know, he has the 7 second Talon that goes 195mph (AWD still!) That, along with the fact it was a fully built car head to toe and of course leaded C16 race fuel. If you plopped a 35R on there it would have went 9s.

The EVO 20G/Green spools faster and has better top end. If you want more information on it check out Forced Performance's website. Its called the FP EVO GREEN or on Buschur Racing as the 20G-LT. Maybe you should take your own advice and not spout off.

Mommy paying for things.. wow, you must just have gotten out of high school with that one My car sat in my garage all winter because I didnt have time to do it in a 2 week period since I worked like a dog at 70-80 hours a week. The only thing I paid to have done was tune it. Youve really gone down to that weak may I call it "Wesman" level making such outlandish claims like that. You need to relax and get your panties out of your asscrack.

Well in my eyes youare calling my old junky dsm out, I have personally done the 6 bolt swap, several transmissions, and plenty of other endless hr of work that I needent go into detail about, and to write dsms off as junk is condecending imo since they are the reason the evo was accepted into us culture no to mention used the same powerplant some 17+ years before you got your precious evo.

To say that Shep is the only guy to get a 20g dsm into the ten's is absolutley absurd there is no need to comment further on that.

I'll say it again, you are not the most clever person to be trying to say that you are informed when you claim before that the turbo came in the stock housing (td05h i believe) and has a magic 20g wheel that can give you 600 whp at 15 psi. The fact of the matter is that what I said is so spot on that you can't quite figure out how I know about your mommy, and it makes you angry. I have seen some dsms built from the gound up that will blow your anus, I am AHAB!

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

I would like ee to be alerted too since he made the "get your pantie out of your ass crack comment" or do you only alert and warn people that actually have ls1's/legitimate points?

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

im not trying to call any one out, and im not trying to get in between this or piss anybody off or anything.. but this is an ls1 forum... why is all this being argued in here?

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Well in my eyes youare calling my old junky dsm out, I have personally done the 6 bolt swap, several transmissions, and plenty of other endless hr of work that I needent go into detail about, and to write dsms off as junk is condecending imo since they

I'll say it again, you are not the most clever person to be trying to say that you are informed when you claim before that the turbo came in the stock housing (td05h i believe) and has a magic 20g wheel that can give you 600 whp at 15 psi. The fact of the matter is that what I said is so spot on that you can't quite figure out how I know about your mommy, and it makes you angry. I have seen some dsms built from the gound up that will blow your anus, I am AHAB!
    you steve grizzle.....explain to us all how you get this info.

find me in the below post where he said that "dsms were junk" and how he was condecending.

I referred to the DSM 20G as junk because it is basically ancient and outdated. Its more expensive than bolt on Garrent 50trims that make more power on pump gas. .

looks to me like he clearly stated the turbo was junk, not the car...

i dont see it. and yes youre right...in your eyes my friend.

this is an irrelevant argument. i had a dsm too, but who cares.

also why does my buddy wes keep getting banned....

Well in my eyes youare calling my old junky dsm out, I have personally done the 6 bolt swap, several transmissions, and plenty of other endless hr of work that I needent go into detail about, and to write dsms off as junk is condecending imo since they are the reason the evo was accepted into us culture no to mention used the same powerplant some 17+ years before you got your precious evo.

To say that Shep is the only guy to get a 20g dsm into the ten's is absolutley absurd there is no need to comment further on that.

Shep wasnt the only one youre right, I think Tym Switzer did too, again in a fully built, race gas setup.

I love DSMs to death and I always have a special place for them. Its the reason I love my EVO.

I think you think you are clever, but actually, you just read what I wrote wrong. When I was talking about stock housings, I was talking about the EVO 20G, not the DSM one. The EVO Green is just a stock EVO9 turbo... with the turbine housing bored out to fit the larger turbine wheel and the compressor housing bored out to fit the larger compressor wheel. Like I said, look it up. I never said it would make xx HP at xx RPM. The fact is, it does spool faster and make more power. Dont believe me? Go check out FP's sight.

Good day.
    Last edited by EE1983; 05-14-2007 at 08:54 PM.

Pewter
    2000 z28

no more dsm comments....im going into cardiac arrest.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    no more dsm comments....im going into cardiac arrest.

amen

Word to that. Bump for my new avatar. Taken a short while ago via the Razr!!

Pewter
    2000 z28

looks damn good you copy catting bastards!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver

i sure hope thats not ur bum... cuz i think i like it... who is it?

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET_WS6 View Post
    i sure hope thats not ur bum... cuz i think i like it... who is it?
    My girlfriends.

Pewter
    2000 z28

My girlfriends.
    does she have......

BOOBIES!!!!!!

Silver

does she have......

BOOBIES!!!!!!
    yeah, if u were a real man you would give in... peer pressure

We have gone severly off topic!

Pewter
    2000 z28

dont bitch out EE....

you have to show us something or else we are going to have to flame you for getting beat by a z06

just kidding....

im gonna start a thread tomorrow:

girls youve hooked up with....

purely for photographic research....i have a few hotties waiting in the zip files, sucks to be them.

Silver

dont bitch out EE....

you have to show us something or else we are going to have to flame you for getting beat by a z06

just kidding....

im gonna start a thread tomorrow:

girls youve hooked up with....

purely for photographic research....i have a few hotties waiting in the zip files, sucks to be them.
    make sure im in on that one lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information