00ls1bird

Eclipse spyder vs 00 trans am

So I am going to work yesterday morning and I get caught by a light next to this eclipse spyder who I thought was a weedeater until I looked over. Im just sitting there and I hear this raquet on side of me. It an eclipse spyder revving at me. I am like WTF its 6:30 in the morning. I roll down the passenger window and this guy just points like "lets go" so Im like F this guy. We wait for the light to change and when it does we are off. I spin pretty good so I let off until about 40. This guys car rear bumper is at my front. Then I just punch it....I walked this guy like a world class sprinter racing a crawling baby. What are these guys thinking? Either way a win is a win.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    good kill, ehh ricers, chances are they never have even ridden in a fast car(f-body) and they dont know what it feels like to drive with pure muscle so they think there lil p.o.s.'s will smoke nething on the street and they can be fast and furious just like paul walker

Hotrod
    There's an Eclipse Spyder driving aroubnd my parts that has his car done EXACTLY like the one in 2 Fast 2 Furious. And trust me he thinks that POS is just lightning fast and drives it like he's Tyrese!!!

Good Kill! I hate those ricers!

MrMiracle
    They do realize tyrese and paul traded their cars for a Camaro and a Charger, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod
    There's an Eclipse Spyder driving aroubnd my parts that has his car done EXACTLY like the one in 2 Fast 2 Furious. And trust me he thinks that POS is just lightning fast and drives it like he's Tyrese!!!

Good Kill! I hate those ricers!
    YEAH HOW DO U KNOW WHAT THE ECLIPSE IN 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS HAS DONE TO IT, DID U ASK TYRESE OR SUMTIN?? THAT DUM MUTHAEFFER PROB DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE STICK B4 THIS MOVIE LITTLE LESS KNOW NETHING ABOUT CARS
    AND I STILL BET A SLIGHTLY MODDED F-BODY CAN TAKE THAT POS, THOSE 3.0L IN THE ECLIPSE'S ARE GARBAGE

Quote Originally Posted by MrMiracle
    They do realize tyrese and paul traded their cars for a Camaro and a Charger, right?
    ACTUALLY IT WAS A CHALLENGER, BUT AMEN TO THAT

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by MIDNITELT1Z
    ACTUALLY IT WAS A CHALLENGER, BUT AMEN TO THAT
    Not just a Challenger...a Hemi-Challenger puttin down 425hp and it was so funny to watch it just blow away the poor Spyder straight off the line and keep a massive distance until he shot some NOS.

A Scott Ashton
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ls1bird
    So I am going to work yesterday morning and I get caught by a light next to this eclipse spyder who I thought was a weedeater until I looked over. Im just sitting there and I hear this raquet on side of me. It an eclipse spyder revving at me. I am like WTF its 6:30 in the morning. I roll down the passenger window and this guy just points like "lets go" so Im like F this guy. We wait for the light to change and when it does we are off. I spin pretty good so I let off until about 40. This guys car rear bumper is at my front. Then I just punch it....I walked this guy like a world class sprinter racing a crawling baby. What are these guys thinking? Either way a win is a win.

if we new what they were thinking we wouldnt own sick ass f bodies we would be as stupid as them.

baconmach
    you rich?lol what a waste of gas......lol

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething
    Not just a Challenger...a Hemi-Challenger puttin down 425hp and it was so funny to watch it just blow away the poor Spyder straight off the line and keep a massive distance until he shot some NOS.
    OOO...ALRIGHT SMARTA$$ I KNOW ITS A HEMI, ITS A 426 HEMI, I KNOW, GEEEZ U DONT HAVE TO QUESTION MY KNOWLEDGE OF MUSCLE CARS DURING THEIR GREAT ERA FOR FUTURE PREFERENCES .. KK

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

I C A N T A L K I N A L L C A P S T O O
    Last edited by ss~zoso~ss; 03-19-2006 at 12:55 PM.

blue
    2002 WS6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by A Scott Ashton
    if we new what they were thinking we wouldnt own sick ass f bodies we would be as stupid as them.

Dreaming of an LS1 senior gomez's Avatar

Teal
    91 teg (stock,notmodding)

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss
    I C A N T A L K I N A L L C A P S T O O

Thread Information