Thread: dumb ricer

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

dumb ricer

a couple weeks back I was in the turning lane on the way to a friends house and this guy in a beat up honda civic, the hatchback style from the 90's I think. Pulls up in the turn lane next to me pulls a lil pass me and then rolls back and revs. Then when the light turned green he floored it through the turn and when I straightened up he was only like a car length ahead of me and then I put my foot down and jumped five car lengths ahead of him and slowed down. It took him forever to catch me and then he just pulled a U-turn. I know some of these guys aren't worth it but someone has to teach them a lesson.

Black
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

lol..if they happen to try to talk to me at a stoplight, i just inform them that there is something wrong with their exhaust because it sounds like shit...then if they want to continue bugging me about racing, i just tell them to go home...but i do agree that some do need to be taught an unforgettable lesson - hopefully they will tell all their other ricer friends..

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

I ROARED past a G37 the other day and he down shifted and "buzzed" up along side of me. I looked over at him and went "EEK!" in a very sarcastic manner. He said "Yeah, I know" and didn't try anything after that. They're allegedly 330hp but nowhere near the torque. I figure I'm pushing about 375hp presently.

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Brad(WS/Z0.6) View Post
    lol..if they happen to try to talk to me at a stoplight, i just inform them that there is something wrong with their exhaust because it sounds like shit...then if they want to continue bugging me about racing, i just tell them to go home...but i do agree that some do need to be taught an unforgettable lesson - hopefully they will tell all their other ricer friends..
    ya I just hate ricers and how they think those fart cans sound good disgusting but very nice WS6 btw

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Goat-E View Post
    I ROARED past a G37 the other day and he down shifted and "buzzed" up along side of me. I looked over at him and went "EEK!" in a very sarcastic manner. He said "Yeah, I know" and didn't try anything after that. They're allegedly 330hp but nowhere near the torque. I figure I'm pushing about 375hp presently.
    lol thats funny what have you all done to yours ? nice goat to

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Custom manifold back 3 inch "Single" straight through Magnaflow exhaust with highflow cats.
    Machined and polished TB and MAF
    All cheap mods
    Insulated/modified my stock airbox and intake tubing (before I saw Sarge's insulated intake)
    NGK TR 55's
    MSD 8.5s
    Nitto NT 555's
    K&N throw in
    Possibly some other small things I can't think of right now. It's hot as hell down here now. I'll start doing more mods when the weather gets cooler. The winter here is like free outdoor air conditioning for 5 months.
    Next mod is going to be a full bushing kit and possibly an aftermarket differential mount. If I hear that thing smack the crossmember one more time I'm gonna loose it! Since the increased HP I can do it pretty much at will. What an idiotic design.
    Here's my original new member greeting http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...ht=salutations it's got real high res pics and a lowdown of my plans. I got the car for 12k and it's flawless.
    Last edited by Goat-E; 08-04-2009 at 03:26 AM.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Custom manifold back 3 inch "Single" straight through Magnaflow exhaust with highflow cats.
    All cheap mods
    Insulated/modified my stock airbox and intake tubing (before I saw Sarge's insulated intake)
    NGK TR 55's
    MSD 8.5s
    Nitto NT 555's
    K&N throw in
    Possibly some other small things I can't think of right now. It's hot as hell down here now. I'll start doing more mods when the weather gets cooler. The winter here is like free outdoor air conditioning for 5 months.
    Next mod is going to be a full bushing kit and possibly an aftermarket differential mount. If I hear that thing smack the crossmember one more time I'm gonna loose it! Since the increased HP I can do it pretty much at will. What an idiotic design.
    Here's my original new member greeting http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...ht=salutations it's got real high res pics and a lowdown of my plans. I got the car for 12k and it's flawless.
    Linky no worky
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

All cheap mods
    NGK TR 55's
    MSD 8.5s
    Nitto NT 555's
    K&N throw in
    ha wow mines still stock it will probably stay that way until I get out of college how many miles you got on it? for some reason that link doesn't work

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

How about this?
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...ht=salutations

47,800 miles it had 45,500 miles when I bought it in feb
    Last edited by Goat-E; 08-04-2009 at 03:24 AM.

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

How about this?
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...ht=salutations

47,800 miles it had 45,500 miles when I bought it in feb
    wow that car looks amazing I love blue on those you've seem to of gotten a amazing deal to those are a lot more expensive around here with that kind of mileage

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 35th02Z28 View Post
    wow that car looks amazing I love blue on those you've seem to of gotten a amazing deal to those are a lot more expensive around here with that kind of mileage
    I used to sell cars. My dad (RIP) used to own a dealership but I never worked for him. (He was the greatest car salesman that ever lived IMO) We used to do theoretical deals for fun. They hate seeing me walk on a car lot. They were asking 14.5k. I told them over the phone I was putting a grand down plus I wanted a grand for my passat (I was embarrassed to trade that POS in) and I was going to pay $275 a month for 48 months. I'm paying $278 a month a 5.5% I figured according to Black book value that they were into the car for 10.5. The price has actually gone up on GTO's since I bought it. Either due to the economy,Pontiac closing, collectability speculation, people wrecking them weekly or demand?. I'm only guessing.
    I wish I could have videoed the deal. I haggled for about 10 (Literally, possibly shorter) minutes and the MGR threw his hands up and walked out of the office From the time I walked into the dealership till the time I drove off the lot might have been an hour and a half TOPS. I'm impossible to deal with, ask Smittro!
    Last edited by Goat-E; 08-04-2009 at 03:59 AM.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Cool

I used to sell cars. My dad (RIP) used to own a dealership but I never worked for him. (He was the greatest car salesman that ever lived IMO) We used to do theoretical deals for fun. They hate seeing me walk on a car lot. They were asking 14.5k. I told them over the phone I was putting a grand down plus I wanted a grand for my passat (I was embarrassed to trade that POS in) and I was going to pay $275 a month for 48 months. I'm paying $278 a month a 5.5% I figured according to Black book value that they were into the car for 10.5. The price has actually gone up on GTO's since I bought it. Either due to the economy,Pontiac closing, collectability speculation, people wrecking them weekly or demand?. I'm only guessing.
    I wish I could have videoed the deal. I haggled for about 10 (Literally, possibly shorter) minutes and the MGR threw his hands up and walked out of the office From the time I walked into the dealership till the time I drove off the lot might have been an hour and a half TOPS. I'm impossible to deal with, ask Smittro!
    Yes he is..hehe

Onyx Black
    2002 Camaro Vert Z28

wow lol

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Yes he is..hehe
    It ain't braggin' when it's true! I had aspirations toward being a lawyer at one time but I can't get on the bar due to a blemish on my record. I LOVE to debate!

Thread Information