WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Diesels... the new ricers?

Saw the powerstroke thread and it reminded me of this. Dont get me wrong, I like modded diesels, but what i cant stand is some of the people that own them. Just about 2 weeks ago I was cruising in Charles Town and some asshole redneck in a lifted cummins pulls up next to me, its packed full of rednecks and there all yelling at me and calling my car a piece of shit and saying there gonna blow my doors off. We were in traffic so I couldnt show him at that very moment but I waited for a window and Walked on his ass by a good 10 cars before i let out around 100. Well if that isnt bad enough after i shut down he pulls a ricer flyby on me and nails the flashers... what a dipshit. I swear i think some of them are getting just as bad as the ricers. Makes me angry when you respect something and the performance potential of it but the owners dont respect you and your "performance" car... sorry for the rant, just wanted to see if anyone else feels this way sometimes

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    after i shut down he pulls a ricer flyby on me and nails the flashers... what a dipshit.
    Sounds like you accurately described him.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

i'm sorry for your troubles, i live in a small town and we have our share of rednecks with their diesels, they like to pull out on the highway and blacksmoke the shit out of everybody. thing is they arent modded enough to be a threat to sports cars

86 Buick Grand National
    02 WS6-M6 407 RWHP

I'm sure he new you'd spank him, they were probably just having some fun with you... lighten up and don't take everyone so seriously.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

It must be different in various parts of the country. Most guys I've seen with modded diesels tend to be a bit older. So, you cruise up on them not suspecting anything, when all of a sudden you hear turbo whine and see black smoke.

The reality is, they are the ultimate sleeper. People (who don't know) aren't suspecting a lifted 3/4 or 1 ton truck to run a 13 second 1/4 mile. But they will, and relatively easily.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I love the black smoke, only because me and my buddy hunt ricers down in his powerstroke and blow the shit all over them.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    I love the black smoke, only because me and my buddy hunt ricers down in his powerstroke and blow the shit all over them.
    You should see the smoke in a Cummins or Duramax (common rail injection leans towards more smoke) lol

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I know my other buddy has a 2005 cummins with a chip. Smoke rolls from his truck. But the powerstroke has more mods, Chip, intake, bigger turbo, and exhaust so it blows a lot of black smoke.

White
    1998 Trans Am

i know what you'rre saying though, yeah i've seen a lot of 3/4 ton trucks run 14 flat at the track, but with that much weight you have to have a ton of power to move it. i'm still for leaving the racing to sports cars. impressive? yes. just not my cup of tea i guess.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

yea i agree new diesels are bad ass, im just saying i think alot of them are falling into the wrong hands... as for me lightening up... my stand there is i dont go around even telling ricers there cars are pieces of shit... i dont apprieciate it therefore i dont do it... (i just blow there doors off)... The problem with the car community right now is theres to much segregation and people forget what its all about anyways... its about having fun with what you have and respecting what others have done. I respect anything thats clean or fast or both. I just feel others should do the same... rather your a ford guy a chevy guy a mopar guy or an import guy... so all i have to say to idiots like that is , you dont deserve to have a nice vehicle if you cant respect others who do... eh its whatever sorry for the rant again.

86 Buick Grand National
    02 WS6-M6 407 RWHP

I'm sure they didn't really think your car was a piece of shit, looking at your pic it looks like a clean ass car and it obviously has some power. And the segragation should be more between rice and american muscle. The type of people that drive rice are usually much different than those that like american cars. I wouldn't get along with the type of people that are into them regardless of what they drive.

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

right, most ricers arent true car people, thats a given, neither were these imbred motherfuckers driving the truck... they were just as bad as the common ricer, thus the point of my thread... im not saying everyone with a diesel is this way... but these people most certainly were. Common Redneck Assholes who dont like cars period cause they "caint go muddin and pullin" (i should mention i went to highschool with these kids, thats how i know)

white
    1990 Mustang GT

i know a kid, he has a 2001 silverado, and a 99 ram 3500 and he constantly talks shit, "my silvy will smoke your pusstang" blah blah blah, so finally one night i went out and shut em both down. he's still an idiot though

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6 T-Top

A lot of it has to do with ignorance. I wasn't born with 10W30 in my veins, nor did my dad own a performance shop. I had to slowly progress through the knowledge I have. I bought a 2004 Dodge Ram Hemi 1500 4x4 and thought it was fast (it was for a 4x4, but not fast by any stretch). I learned the hard way. I thought diesel trucks were slow until I experienced a modded one.

So, this time around, I took my time before getting another vehicle. I lurked around the Mustang, WRX, Charger, and Camaro forums. I didn't look at how fast the car was in "stock" form, because I planned on modding it. Hands down, nothing beats the aftermarket of an F-body.

Those rednecks in the diesel may have thought the truck was fast because it may have been the "fastest" vehicle they have owned. But that doesn't mean nothing can beat it.

I hate imports, but to this day, the fastest car I've ever been in was a 1991 twin turbo Nissan Z with $50,000 in performance parts. Full racing motor, upgraded turbos, intercooler, nitrous, cam, headers, suspension, brake system, etc. But I know there are cars out there faster than the Z I rode in.

lookin for a ws6

re

That is what I do with my dually.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

I hears from kids sometimes that the chevy 6.6l turbo diesel can run 14s with almost nothing done to it but i dont see how that is when my friedns dads that has just exhaust ran mid 16.

86 Buick Grand National
    02 WS6-M6 407 RWHP

You need a programmer thats what they mean when they say alomost nothing done to them. My buddy picked up a ridiculous amount of power up with the programmer by upping his boost and what not. I think he made over 450 rwhp and 800+ft/lbs

white
    1990 Mustang GT

yep... throw that chip on the stocker

pop goes the diesel

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 R.I.P.

Dude...you need a hobby. stop messing with the kids! j/k, maybe they'll learn something.

Thread Information