Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member A~NICE~CAR~IS~A~NICE~CAR's Avatar

Rally Red/race stripes
    2002 Super Sport

Thumbs up Did i make a mistake????

Ok first off, i wanna start off with saying hello to everyone on here! i am new here and this site is too sick!
    Anyway so its a sunday night! and i just got dunn picking my folks up from the airport..everything was going smooth until we hit the first intersection! my mom was in the passenger seat and my pops in the tiny little sorry excuse for a seat in the back! so right beside me rolls up a nice 05 Mustang GT i automaticlly new it was a GT off the back! but he still tried to revv up his car on me! i knew i could smoke his brains out! so i reved back! my mom was hysterical! saying you better not! but my dad was like kiill this loser! light turns green and bam i can only see his lights in my rear view! so my mom was pissed! and i really felt bad for racing with her in tha car! but for sum reason i felt like i had to! my brain said no! but my foot kept pressing! was that wrong? has any 1 else had this happen to em?

Awaiting Activation
    First off - nice kill! And wow thats funny - I had it happen to me once before. I had my mom in the car and a wrx kept piping me and making his BOV go off right next to me. So i said to my mom - i get idiots trying to race me all the time - making her think that i always resist the urge. Haha

Midnight Blue
    2001 Z28 Camaro

Haha, that is badass. Reminds me of the days when I just had my permit, mom bitching at me for everything. She refuses to step foot in my Z28.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

your name is too damn long!!

nice kill. funy story.

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

lol my mom will also not ride in my car anymore, she says i make the turns too sharp and that i tailgate, and that i drive too fast, and that i drive unsafe, blah blah blah
    Victor
    2000 z28 A4
    2002 Formula Firehawk M6

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

my mom races people in her GTI with me in the car.........but shes way to scared to ride in my car when i do it...............MOMS ARE FUNNY but hey....MOM KNOWS BEST RIGHT

Member Since Aug 2000 LS1 Eddie's Avatar
    Wow. I kinda got into it with a Mustang with my grandma in the car the one day.
    1995 Camaro Z-28
    Black/Neutral|A4 GU5
    Modifications:
    Borla, MAC Mid's, SLP Level 1 Suspension with Prokit, SLP STB, SLP CAI, 1LE Elbow,Phillips HID, Advanced Induction 180cc Heads/224 Cam,Built 355, Yank 3200

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

My mom likes to drive my car. She drives it pretty damn aggressive too. Kinda surprising considering she rolls in a pontiac minivan all the time.
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

My mom loves muscle cars, but always yells at me if she's in the car when I race. Then afterwards she's like way to beat that punk! Just tell her you had to listen to your dad.

red
    98 Z28

dont worry i would of done the same in that situation. my mom loves my car. everytime i do something to it she has to check it out but i know she is dreeding it when i get my cam this winter. ive messed around with a s2000 with my dad in the car on the way to drop him off at home after dinner. he was freaking out cause the lane ahead was turning to 1 lane.

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

my mom doesnt like to get in my car or drive it she says it's scary haha

Red with Silver Graphics
    02 35th SS Camaro Ragtop

My daughters call my Wife "The Mommy", it's a play on the words from "The Mummy" The three of us call the traction control button on the Camaro, "The Mommy" button, best left on while "The Mommy" is in the car. She hates my GTO too, too noisy, why does the car shake like that, yada, yada,
    Loud Pipes Save Lives !

NBM
    99 TA

if your dad told you to do it, then dont feel bad

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

The only time that I have ever backed off is when I had my Daughter in the car. When I hit it out of the hole the exhaust scared her and I immediately came to my senses and let off. We should never put others at risk but I swear something happens in your brain that totally overides your common sense.
    02' Z06 EB/EB 4.6K miles, Longtubes, Off-road X, Pypes X-back, Blackwing CAI, Comp. Cam 238/240-.605/.609-112LSA, Comp. Beehive Springs, Comp. Titanium Retainers, Comp. Perf. Push Rods, Comp. Billet Double Roller Timing Chain, Hurst Short Throw, Cray 19"/20" w/ Toyo Proxes4 265/30/19's & 295/30/20's

Member A~NICE~CAR~IS~A~NICE~CAR's Avatar

Rally Red/race stripes
    2002 Super Sport

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKNIGHT03Z06 View Post
    The only time that I have ever backed off is when I had my Daughter in the car. When I hit it out of the hole the exhaust scared her and I immediately came to my senses and let off. We should never put others at risk but I swear something happens in your brain that totally overides your common sense.

wow that was really the response i was looking for! im glad you understand just how much of a.... "control" ....so to speak your car can have over you, no matter what!

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by A~NICE~CAR~IS~A~NICE~CAR View Post
    wow that was really the response i was looking for! im glad you understand just how much of a.... "control" ....so to speak your car can have over you, no matter what!
    I've punched the Z a few times with my daughter in the car, usually straight line stuff up to 80 or so. One time I took her home on a Saturday in the Cobra and got into it with a fox body for a couple high mph races on a somewhat deserted highway.

She told her mom, I got in trouble.

Mostly I refrain from racing with someone in the car these days. It is hairy enough with just me in there now, much less my little munchkin.

She doesn't know when I am doing it though, she can't see over the dash. All she can do is "suspect" I have it to the floor. 130 mph winds tend to make a ruckus.

Every day is a gift-enjoy preston1980's Avatar

Torch Red
    1999 Corvette Hardtop

My mom drove my Trans Am pretty hard, She even raced my Stepdads Motorcycle once, then told me about it later. But I had to go slow when I drove her around.

we should re name this thread: YO MOMMA

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

My Daughter Is Too Young Still To Be In My Car At Wot- Her Little Neck Would Probly Snap Back Too Hard....cuz My Girlfriend Bitches About Her Neck Jerking Back I Could Only Imagine-----im Gonna Buy A Recaro Looking Car Seat With 5 Point Harnesses Soon----

Black
    94 Supra Turbo

I had my daughter and my son in the car when I got called out by some young punk in a Mercedes SL55. I didn't race him due to the kids in the car, but I did the next best thing. . .I followed him home and asked if he wanted his ass handed to him. My daughter felt so embarrased but my son was like, "that's coool dad"!

Good job on the Kill!

567rwhp@16 psi, 777rwhp@26 psi, 825rwhp@28 psi
    Justin Nenni Tuned

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

Verry Smart My Man------hows The Turbo Lag At 28 Psi

Thread Information