Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6

To damn sweet !!

Driving home from Nashville tonight on I24 a Ram 1500 hemi quad cab pulls up beside me and starts honking. I normally don't race trucks and especially at this stretch of highway which is famous for the good old boys of the Coopertown police giving tickets for 3 mph over. Asshole gave me a finger from the window so I drop it down to 3rd and proceed to put multiple carlengths on him !! I'm approaching the Coopertown police beehive at the Ashland city exit and slow down to 70mph. Mr. cock kisser blows by me doing at least 100mph I instantly see 3 sets of lights go on and he got the 3 car coopertown police beatdown !!! There is a god !! This is one of the most infamous speed traps in Tn !! Hell the Tn bureau of investigation even had a probe of the police dept and mayor for setting illegal speed traps targeting soldiers and illegal immigrants.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice, he had it comin

Pewter, and Black
    2001 Firebird, 2002 TA

Haha he must be a real idiot, or from out of town not to know where the traps are.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Tony180a View Post
    Driving home from Nashville tonight on I24 a Ram 1500 hemi quad cab pulls up beside me and starts honking. I normally don't race trucks and especially at this stretch of highway which is famous for the good old boys of the Coopertown police giving tickets for 3 mph over. Asshole gave me a finger from the window so I drop it down to 3rd and proceed to put multiple carlengths on him !! I'm approaching the Coopertown police beehive at the Ashland city exit and slow down to 70mph. Mr. cock kisser blows by me doing at least 100mph I instantly see 3 sets of lights go on and he got the 3 car coopertown police beatdown !!! There is a god !! This is one of the most infamous speed traps in Tn !! Hell the Tn bureau of investigation even had a probe of the police dept and mayor for setting illegal speed traps targeting soldiers and illegal immigrants.
    That's friggin' sweet man. Finally a rice fly-by earned what it's worth... That guy deserved that and then some. Hemi?... Who cares about a damn hemi? I hope the cop said, "sir, do you realize you are an idiot for trying to race an F-body in my jurisdiction?"

Another story, I was pulled over in Knoxville at 2:00a.m. for doing 5 over. Yes, the trooper wrote the ticket. I wasn't rude or anything. I can't stand goddam TN troopers. That's the end of my rant.

Tony, you have to feel good just thinking about this one...

Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by hoss 2000 z-28 View Post
    That's friggin' sweet man. Finally a rice fly-by earned what it's worth... That guy deserved that and then some. Hemi?... Who cares about a damn hemi? I hope the cop said, "sir, do you realize you are an idiot for trying to race an F-body in my jurisdiction?"

Another story, I was pulled over in Knoxville at 2:00a.m. for doing 5 over. Yes, the trooper wrote the ticket. I wasn't rude or anything. I can't stand goddam TN troopers. That's the end of my rant.

Tony, you have to feel good just thinking about this one...
    Hoss, I've had a bad experience going thru Knoxville too. Few years ago I was going back to Ft Bragg and took the bypass loop around Knoxville. I went over a hill driving with traffic 2 motorcycle cops were standing there with radar guns in hand at the bottom of the hill there must have been 10 cops waving cars over writing tickets. I was written up for 5 over.

black
    1998 z28 camaro

I use to head to knoxville all the time. but honestly never really saw much fuzz out that way. I generally keep it the limit or with in 5 in town. but I've been known to do 115 from where 81 hit's 40 right up to strawberry plains.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Yes, what an awesome feeling...
    Last time something like that happened to me was when the highway was parking lot and my exit was 1/2 mile ahead. I jump into the shoulder and so does another car behind me. Well, I saw lights and the guy behind me was pulled over and I just turned up the radio and headed on my merry way...

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

i fucking hate speed traps, i almost walked into a few on the highway

Thread Information