down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

cute little boxter

this wasnt exacltly a kill but im pretty sure it coudl have easily been. I was riding behind this boxter and pulled up beside him when he throws a little rev at me...its this rich looking guy with his son or someone in the car and he is just smiliing away. So somehow i get behind the guy and he tries to take off and i follow (lol)...i get going so fast im gainign on his ass like crazy and i can tell he just hammered it. hes looking in his mirror with that..."but its a Porsche!!!!!" look lol.....damn i love my T/A

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk01 View Post
    this wasnt exacltly a kill but im pretty sure it coudl have easily been. I was riding behind this boxter and pulled up beside him when he throws a little rev at me...its this rich looking guy with his son or someone in the car and he is just smiliing away. So somehow i get behind the guy and he tries to take off and i follow (lol)...i get going so fast im gainign on his ass like crazy and i can tell he just hammered it. hes looking in his mirror with that..."but its a Porsche!!!!!" look lol.....damn i love my T/A
    haha thats fun isnt it? i kicked the shit out of a boxster s in my 99z yrs ago...the guy was happy as can be just to be racing....next stoplight he went on to tell me how the rich old ladys merc is much faster..lol

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I love the expression on a Porsche owners face after you scream by them lol. They're not all that fast until you start getting to the Carrera, an the 911 T is just insane. I know someone posted a thread a little while ago about a GTR Porsche....I know a guy who owns one, and god damn that thing is fast.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

"but its a Porsche!" lol great

pewter

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    I love the expression on a Porsche owners face after you scream by them lol. They're not all that fast until you start getting to the Carrera, an the 911 T is just insane. I know someone posted a thread a little while ago about a GTR Porsche....I know a guy who owns one, and god damn that thing is fast.
    a carrera is on par with an ls1 fbody in straight line acceleration and it costs 80k .....id actually like to run from a roll with a 911T .....as long as its not the VERY newest one i should have no problems with it even then it should be close

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    a carrera is on par with an ls1 fbody in straight line acceleration and it costs 80k .....id actually like to run from a roll with a 911T .....as long as its not the VERY newest one i should have no problems with it even then it should be close
    That is exactly what I meant. I've raced (and beat) 2 Carerras' but not by much. Your car might keep up with a 911, but I know mine won't lol. Got my ass handed to me by an early 2000's 911T a few months ago. It was actually one of the loudest street cars I've ever heard...sounded like a jet going by me haha.

pewter

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    That is exactly what I meant. I've raced (and beat) 2 Carerras' but not by much. Your car might keep up with a 911, but I know mine won't lol. Got my ass handed to me by an early 2000's 911T a few months ago. It was actually one of the loudest street cars I've ever heard...sounded like a jet going by me haha.
    there only 420-460 FLYWHEEL horse in an awd car depending on the yr...belive the 07s/08s are over 500 ...its still going to lose an assload thru the wheels.......i want one from a roll!!!!!! lol

Collector Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am CE

The Boxster is like the Mustang of Porsche's. It makes menial college professor's and small business owners feel like Jay Leno.

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by SS/CETA View Post
    The Boxster is like the Mustang of Porsche's. It makes menial college professor's and small business owners feel like Jay Leno.
    ...its sad but its true!

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

That's priceless! These ignorant Porche' owners deserve the embarrasment. Yes, they are nice cars but they aren't the fastest.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I live about 5 miles form a Ferrari/ Maserati dealer, and if I see a salesman near the window I'll give em a 5 grander lol. The area I live in has SOOO many rich people, and I honestly see about 7-10 Vette's, 200 Mercedes/ Lexus', and 40-50 Porsches a DAY!!! And this is just the average day...God damn it's ridiculous.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by SS/CETA View Post
    Good analogy haha...except Jay Leno hates Porsches...

Thread Information