WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Cracked down on some new rice with the Challenger

So i decided to stay here in western pennsilvania as opposed to driving home this weekend and i went out for a little drive in my Challenger (first time since ive been up here). Well its 2 in the morning, im coming back from a party in my challenger...im wired as hell and looking for trouble then trouble comes screaming by me in this truck. I see this kid hanging half way outta the window with a video camera... It was one of those what the fuck moments then i relized what was going on cause i saw a street bike fly by me with the guy dragging his feet and shooting sparks... naturally im thinking SWEET! but i slowed down affraid he was gonna loose it. Then he gets in my lane and takes off and an Evo and a Fart piped Civic come screaming by me and the truck. Well at that instant i relized what i was in and said to myself... oh boy this is gonna be fun. At this point theyed already pulled strides of car lengths on me... I downshifted to 2nd and blasted towards them They had all gotten in one lane and the bike was in the lane. I was going like 100 at this point and slowed down right along side them. The evo was out front with the truck behind them. He looks over at me and steps into it so i go with it and pull on him right away. The street bike comes out of nowheres and passes me and pulls on me just as fast as i was pulling on the evo... Once everything was calmed down we were all riding in a line and the kid in the truck gets up along side me and yells to me to follow them into this sheetz. I proceed to do so and i get out. We start talking and there actually pretty decent guys except for the fart piped civic guy who wouldnt stop trash talking and telling his buddys that hed be damned if some american muscle idiot was gonna hang out with them. Well the guy with the evo tells me there driving down to this town down the road where there having organized street drags. I figured i had a full tank and nothing better to do so what the hell.

So i follow them down there, we ran like 110 the whole way (so much for that full tank...that 440 isnt friendly when it comes to sustained speed). Well we get there and theres a ton of cars but there all rice except a 4th gen SS (ls1) with a procharger sticker in the window. I raced probley 12 cars and made 400 bucks off of 50 bucks! 4 of them were civics! at any rate they all had more money than they knew what to do with and didnt know jack about muscle. The SS was doing just as good as i was. We went a round and I got him by about a car at the line they had set up (roughly a quarter mile, seemed a little shorter to me.) Went home a lil richer and pulled in my driveway on E. Gotta winterize the old girl again though...might even take it hoem this weekend to keep it out of this shitty pennsilvania weather.

Dreamin of a Paint Job... XtinKt's Avatar

Silver
    2000 WS6 Trans Am

Nice Kill's. Ahh the sweet smell of American exhaust.

Black
    99 SS

dude thats bad ass!!! nicely done with the winning of money part i must say.

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

Luv them 440s, man. If I only had a Challenger to put mine in.

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

Stupid ass ricers!

Black
    2000 Trans Am

yeah, dumbass ricers in their civics with fart cans. At least there is someone dumb enough out there to make easy money off of. Where was this at again, I need to go there and make some money Im near syracuse NY?

Cyclone Grey Metallic
    2006 GTO

Shit come down to Duchess County NY or Middletown, there are tons of ricers there who are dumb as hell. They think that stock SRT 4s are unbeatable.

where at in western pa were you?

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

im currently in blairsville for school.

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

There's a Blairsville in PA???(I'm in Blairsville, GA)

Thread Information