A couple of good races

This is a discussion on A couple of good races within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; So i was cruising at hwy 100 last night, i get off the freeway and see a red ls2 GTO, ...

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

A couple of good races

So i was cruising at hwy 100 last night, i get off the freeway and see a red ls2 GTO, with rims i could hear his sub and he was auto so i pull up next to him the light changes and we slowly roll up to about 15mph when he just takes off i was still in first so i hit it and at the top of second i had a little over 1 car on him, by the top of 4 he was pretty far back, i know he had rims and sub i also had a passenger but damn im still disapointed by the ls2 GTO. Next rolled up a foxbody i could tell he had a decent sized cam with dumps and some pretty wide tires, he says he wants to do a second gear drop for what reason i dont know, so we do and he is at my door until 3rd when i pulled about 2 cars, it was faster than i had expected. Two turbocharged civic are kinda playing around so i get in the lane between them and the one kid just laughs at me so i thought either hes really fast or just doesnt know what an ls1 car is. It turns out he doesnt know what an ls1 car is, we all put our cars in 2 and half way through 4th i let off with about a 10 car lead. Then an 01 T/A non ws6 with loudmouth i dont know other mods, and in the lane next to him a late 70s Camaro with a huge cam and drag radials. The light changes and were off the camaro gets his front tires about 1 foot off the ground and then pulls both of us and i pulled the dark blue T/A by about 2 cars. There were more races but they were slow cars. Just another night at hwy 100.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Damn nice kills, I gotta check out this hwy 100

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol if your ever in WI, in winter its only ricers who dotn care about there cars, but in summer the big boys come out to play, i see 9 second 10 second cars there almost every night or the weekend in summer, i have seen some straight out drag cars, a 10.2 second civic and some 8 second domestics. There are tons of cops, they have 2 ls1 z28s and a blue WRX. They are assholes

Pewter
    02 Z28

sounds like you had allot of fun dude
    2002 Z28 Auto (3.23 gears)
    Mods
    Lid, UD pulley, Shift Kit, 160 Thermo, Y-pipe, Panhard, TB bypass, Bellow, K&N, Strut Brace, Flowmaster, weight reduction.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    a late 70s Camaro with a huge cam and drag radials. The light changes and were off the camaro gets his front tires about 1 foot off the ground and then pulls both of us

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

holly shnikeys... was that all in one night!?...I mean you must've done away with atleast half your fuel tank...in all those runs.... hehe

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

When i go some nights i can put up to 70miles of just mostly just pure racing with about 20 or so miles of normal driving in between, but the cops are getting so bad i cant do that this summer, have to watch your ass. I do notice however the cops pull over the ricer alot more than nice ass domestics. Or maybe its just the domestic guys arent retarded.<----Japan?

Thread Information