Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

With A Cop Behind Me!!!

This is a discussion on With A Cop Behind Me!!! within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; i was on my way back to base, when i was sitting at a red light and a silverado, with ...

  1. #1
    USMC Y2K_CAMARO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rocky Point, NC
    Posts
    1,399

    Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

    With A Cop Behind Me!!!

    i was on my way back to base, when i was sitting at a red light and a silverado, with a few mods, pulled up next to me with a sexy ass girl in the passenger seat. the light turned green and i took off like normal, then he punched it, so i had to go for it. i gladly walked away from him. i slowed down, at the same time, i noticed a car switching lanes, and coming at me fast. it was dark, but i made it out to be a crown vic. holy shit, it's a cop i said!!! so i causally put on my turn signal and turned into wal mart, luckly, he didnt follow. scared the hell out of me, wont do that again

  2. #2
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Its really easy to get caught, insurance thru the roof.... then you can BARELY afford to drive the car.

    Im getting my 2006 Grand Prix and my 1999 Trans AM WS6 Fully insured for 254 amonth!

    I got a hook up with an insurance agent. She put my age, and my one accident in 06 on my Grand Prix, and just my name on the TA. If I get a racing ticket, or even a speeding ticket I will be hurting BAD!! Dont get caught!!

  3. #3
    USMC Y2K_CAMARO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rocky Point, NC
    Posts
    1,399

    Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Its really easy to get caught, insurance thru the roof.... then you can BARELY afford to drive the car.

    Im getting my 2006 Grand Prix and my 1999 Trans AM WS6 Fully insured for 254 amonth!

    I got a hook up with an insurance agent. She put my age, and my one accident in 06 on my Grand Prix, and just my name on the TA. If I get a racing ticket, or even a speeding ticket I will be hurting BAD!! Dont get caught!!
    yea, right now, i pay $239 a month on just my camaro, and i got a speeding ticket last month. so once that goes on my insurance, ill be paying out the ass

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2K_CAMARO View Post
    yea, right now, i pay $239 a month on just my camaro, and i got a speeding ticket last month. so once that goes on my insurance, ill be paying out the ass
    HOLY CRAP! For 2 f-bodies, I pay 86 a month.... with a not so good history...

  5. #5
    USMC Y2K_CAMARO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rocky Point, NC
    Posts
    1,399

    Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by FstrNU View Post
    HOLY CRAP! For 2 f-bodies, I pay 86 a month.... with a not so good history...
    nice, i think its so high because im only 21 and im in arizona. when i was still living in NC, i was paying $250 every 6 months on my truck, then drove from NC to arizona, cause i got stationed out here, and it went up to $850!!! which i think is stupid. i didnt ask to be stationed out here, but my insurance went up anyways

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    get a radar detector!!!!!!!! more than half the time cops ride around with there guns on......then u know where they are

  7. #7
    USMC Y2K_CAMARO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rocky Point, NC
    Posts
    1,399

    Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    get a radar detector!!!!!!!! more than half the time cops ride around with there guns on......then u know where they are
    i do have one, but i pretty sure they are illegal in Arizona, when i was in court, if i heard correctly, someone had gotten a ticket for having a radar detector.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    nah i thought only vagina ( virgina) and canada

  9. #9
    USMC Y2K_CAMARO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rocky Point, NC
    Posts
    1,399

    Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    nah i thought only vagina ( virgina) and canada
    hum, i dont know. ill have to look into it

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    http://www.radarbusters.com/statedet...awsarticle.cfm


    only illigal in vagina and DC ......use it buddy

  11. #11
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2K_CAMARO View Post
    yea, right now, i pay $239 a month on just my camaro, and i got a speeding ticket last month. so once that goes on my insurance, ill be paying out the ass
    Thats crazy! I was insured for 256 /month for just the TA before I got my "hookup". That is alot of money dude!!! Try differant places. But that speeding ticket of yours is going to KILL you anywhere!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FstrNU View Post
    HOLY CRAP! For 2 f-bodies, I pay 86 a month.... with a not so good history...
    How old are you? Full coverage???

    I paid for my car in cash. I could put PLPD on it.... but shit, Its a performance car. There is always that chance in hell I lose it, or someone rear ends me from looking at its sexy-ness

    During the winter, just fire and theft.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    rochester,ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,667

    pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

    my z cost 50 a mth...fulll coverage..i have a clean history though and im 30

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Thats crazy! I was insured for 256 /month for just the TA before I got my "hookup". That is alot of money dude!!! Try differant places. But that speeding ticket of yours is going to KILL you anywhere!!!


    How old are you? Full coverage???

    I paid for my car in cash. I could put PLPD on it.... but shit, Its a performance car. There is always that chance in hell I lose it, or someone rear ends me from looking at its sexy-ness

    During the winter, just fire and theft.
    Liability on one, and full coverage (highest limit) on the other.. 26 here.

  14. #14
    USMC Y2K_CAMARO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rocky Point, NC
    Posts
    1,399

    Silver
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    http://www.radarbusters.com/statedet...awsarticle.cfm


    only illigal in vagina and DC ......use it buddy
    sweet, thanks for posting. defiantly going to use it...except for on base of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Thats crazy! I was insured for 256 /month for just the TA before I got my "hookup". That is alot of money dude!!! Try differant places. But that speeding ticket of yours is going to KILL you anywhere!!!
    i have tried several places, im with USAA, that was the cheapest place i could find

  15. #15
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by FstrNU View Post
    Liability on one, and full coverage (highest limit) on the other.. 26 here.
    BEing 26 helps you alot suppose. Iwouldnt mind putting PLPD on my Grand Prix, but I owe on it. 9 % interest for the life of the loan, so I am in no hurry to pay it off at 236 /month!!

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    BEing 26 helps you alot suppose. Iwouldnt mind putting PLPD on my Grand Prix, but I owe on it. 9 % interest for the life of the loan, so I am in no hurry to pay it off at 236 /month!!
    Well, I have allstate.. and they drop the premium every 6 months of no accients...

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ft Myers, Florida
    Posts
    4

    Black
    1998 Firebird

    315 per month with a $550 down payment for my 1998 formula.

    i was naughty.

  18. #18
    Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    here
    Posts
    3,693
    2001

    damn i only pay 80 bucks a month full coverage on the camaro,but then im an old fart..

  19. #19
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by FstrNU View Post
    Well, I have allstate.. and they drop the premium every 6 months of no accients...
    I have State Farm. They claim to do this as well. Is it true? Every 6 months of driving with no accidents I get a lower premium??/ That would be saweeet.,

  20. #20
    Veteran Hi-Po's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,461

    Black
    1999 TA WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by astyles View Post
    damn i only pay 80 bucks a month full coverage on the camaro,but then im an old fart..
    You smell like one anyways!!!!


    JK!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •