Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

This considered a kill?

This happened a few days ago. Me and a few friends of mine are sitting out side a local dunkin donuts. I got new parts so i had the hood open and every1 was around my car checking them out. Then comes a kid in a R32. He just walks over and goes i wanna run you. I asked him wuts in his car. he said im all stock but im sure i can take you. I told him to get outta here and ill walk all over you. Then he gets on the cell phone and calls who im assuming was his friend. So he waits until he shows up and they both walk right up to my car and start checking it out. At this point were all like umm wut the fuck?? Then they go back to the kids car and start talking. I clearly heard wut his friend told him "thats a modified LS1, hell hand you ur ass. Thats a car daves mach1 can play with" So finally he comes back and says "ur lucky tonight kid, my boost controller isnt working or else ud be dead meat" Me- "didnt u just say u were all stock??" AKWARD SILENCE and he got into his car and took off.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

The R32 are some pretty clean cars.....it would be a good DD....but its too pricey for a DD......they arent that quick though....but good KILL!

Yellow
    '02 S-10

LOL, not a kill on the road. but u definately shut him, up. im sure its some type of a kill,lol. I loved how the kid had to call his friend to see how hed do.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Nice lol.

R32's are nice cars but they aren't that fast.

To make one fast you pretty much need a turbo setup, which is mucho expensive. Then again its European, everything is expensive on those cars.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

least his buddy new you would whip his ass

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

ricers keep on amazing me. Nothing agains the R32, there were 2 kid that went to my school with GTis.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    This happened a few days ago. Me and a few friends of mine are sitting out side a local dunkin donuts. I got new parts so i had the hood open and every1 was around my car checking them out. Then comes a kid in a R32. He just walks over and goes i wanna run you. I asked him wuts in his car. he said im all stock but im sure i can take you. I told him to get outta here and ill walk all over you. Then he gets on the cell phone and calls who im assuming was his friend. So he waits until he shows up and they both walk right up to my car and start checking it out. At this point were all like umm wut the fuck?? Then they go back to the kids car and start talking. I clearly heard wut his friend told him "thats a modified LS1, hell hand you ur ass. Thats a car daves mach1 can play with" So finally he comes back and says "ur lucky tonight kid, my boost controller isnt working or else ud be dead meat" Me- "didnt u just say u were all stock??" AKWARD SILENCE and he got into his car and took off.
    i woulda said " fuck you and your pussy ass vw, ill give u two cars head start, okay dipshit??" i wouldnt have let that fucker leave till we raced, i woulda got on my knees and begged him not to be a lil bitch

Yellow
    '02 S-10

LOL< I would love to see some1 do that, I'd fall over laughing for sure. But i cant see how some1 would ro could walk away from that one.. nice imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    ricers keep on amazing me. Nothing agains the R32, there were 2 kid that went to my school with GTis.
    lol i wouldnt call a stock R32 rice...
    would you call an audi rice?

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by pocheasy View Post
    lol i wouldnt call a stock R32 rice...
    would you call an audi rice?
    Yea VW's aren't rice in any sense of the word..

Eurotrash?? You could call it that if you want, at least you'd be politically correct

I got nothing against R32's or Audis though, they are actually pretty nice cars. Just expensive to maintain and such.

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am 5.7L

what a dumbass!!

Red
    2001 SS (M6) #4581

i woulda talked his ride up a little, build his confidence some. tell him he should prolly bring his girlfriend out so she can see him beat an LS1. line em' up then slam his dick in the door with a 1-2 shift so quick he woulda been able to feel the thump from inside his car. stop short and turn off, and watch his girlfriend hanging out the passenger side of his ride wonder just who the F*** you are

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

haha, that would be so embarrassing. Just read something about the R32, they say its a mid to low 14 sec car.

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am 5.7L

Quote Originally Posted by ss_caramo View Post
    i woulda talked his ride up a little, build his confidence some. tell him he should prolly bring his girlfriend out so she can see him beat an LS1. line em' up then slam his dick in the door with a 1-2 shift so quick he woulda been able to feel the thump from inside his car. stop short and turn off, and watch his girlfriend hanging out the passenger side of his ride wonder just who the F*** you are
    I think I'm going to do that one day!!

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

He said his boost controller wasnt working? In the off chance that this kid has a turbo on that r32 (they're NA from the factory) it might get hairy.....we all know how much you guys love turbo AWD cars lol =p

Ok someone post up a pic of this "R32"

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Ok someone post up a pic of this "R32"
    try google....
    slacka

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    He said his boost controller wasnt working? In the off chance that this kid has a turbo on that r32 (they're NA from the factory) it might get hairy.....we all know how much you guys love turbo AWD cars lol =p
    yeah but the kid said his r32 was STOCK......3.2L NA 6 cyl 236 horse...........so he was bullshitin on the boost gauge obviously....and maybe he was dumb enough to not even know his car was a nonturbo..idiot........IF in fact this r32 was a turbo theres no way he woulda backed down from a race with near stock ls1....would be a good race

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

i love them r32s though.......if they didnt hold there value the way they did cuz vw made so few of them it would make a sweet daily driver......there still goin for mids 20s though ..they were only 29k new back in 04.crazy

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

good story

Thread Information