Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 101

Cocky Solstice, what do you think

This is a discussion on Cocky Solstice, what do you think within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; ive been considering throwing a 75shot into the 3.8, givin i get the cash, im in nursing school so my ...

  1. #21
    James Bond Spikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,546

    2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

    ive been considering throwing a 75shot into the 3.8, givin i get the cash, im in nursing school so my checking account might have $12 in it right now.

    the only thing i might have on my side is i know he wont put it to the floor in his car, hell baby it

  2. #22
    Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,779

    06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

    if you dont have the juice man your prob in trouble

  3. #23
    Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    San DEEEE Eggo
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,985

    teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

    well you will find out for us. But i am 100% if he is running the turbo version, you will not beat him, even if he eases it in. That car is light i am sure putting around 240 to the wheel, my old buddies stock ss/sc cobalt put down 236 fwhp. I wouldn't doubt that the solstice is putting down a little more, and it is a light car.

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    763

    Pewter
    Y2K WS6

    hahaha. if it's not a boosted 6.. don't be trash talking a solstice.. i have a 3.8 camaro it feels faster than it is... i also have a ws6... the 3.8 is a joke besides the fact that the 4 banger puts out about the same power he's about 28-2900 pounds. your same wieght as a V8 maybe more.

  5. #25
    James Bond Spikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,546

    2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

    I did a little research, yall are right about the turbo, 260 hp 260 tq, and it gets that torque at 2500 rpms, and weighs in at 3000. im sure thats crank power, but still, thats 60 over me, and 500 less lbs.

    the base model is lighter, about 2850, but its down in the 165hp, 170tq range, and has to get up in the 5's to get its power, where i doubt hed go.

    turbo will kick my ass, but a base model, i think that'd be interesting

  6. #26
    burn'in fords 1 RedHot TransAm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Andover, MN
    Age
    35
    Posts
    741

    Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

    i just say fu*k it, and run him, who cares if you win or lose, then post the results

  7. #27
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    i just say fu*k it, and run him, who cares if you win or lose, then post the results

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    763

    Pewter
    Y2K WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    i just say fu*k it, and run him, who cares if you win or lose, then post the results
    I'll second that!

  9. #29
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenm357 View Post
    I'll second that!
    techically you would third that....

  10. #30
    Member adam3566's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Janesville,Wisconsin
    Posts
    880

    black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    I did a little research, yall are right about the turbo, 260 hp 260 tq, and it gets that torque at 2500 rpms, and weighs in at 3000. im sure thats crank power, but still, thats 60 over me, and 500 less lbs.

    the base model is lighter, about 2850, but its down in the 165hp, 170tq range, and has to get up in the 5's to get its power, where i doubt hed go.

    turbo will kick my ass, but a base model, i think that'd be interesting
    If he isn't going WOT then why even race? That is pretty pointless IMO. That proves jack shit. If he's N/A and a 5 speed he will still kick your ass just not as bad.

  11. #31
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    lol if he's cocky against you i guess he can be...I think its a kid rock song that goes something like- "It ain't bragging Mother F***** if you back it up"

    just something that poped into my head...continue

  12. #32
    Member cuzimoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Newport Beach
    Posts
    407

    Black
    99 Formula

    Ive driven a NA solstice stick and I think the 3.8 will take it, thing was a dog and the shifter sucked ass. The turbo will kil u.

  13. #33
    James Bond Spikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,546

    2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

    yeah, im trying to figure out if his is turbo or not, he keeps getting to work after me, and leaving before. i dont want to ask him cuz like i say, hes an arrogant little shit

  14. #34
    Member Eric1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    853

    Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    this coming from the 16b 20c 24hq ( sarcasim) ihumphondas.com guy? unreal.....u slam the 3.8 but u hump the honda motors???

    ( info from another thread where he didnt like my anti honda comments)
    Uh hondas stomp on the v6 camaros. Just so you know my Prelude woulda tore one up.

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    austin
    Posts
    524

    Black/Black
    '00 Firebird WS6 T/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    Uh hondas stomp on the v6 camaros. Just so you know my Prelude woulda tore one up.
    Yeah, your performance car would take a grocery getter with the same engine as a Buick. Hondas suck balls, the only camaros they can take are the STOCK v6's. I had a nitrous 3.8 spraying a 75 shot on a stock motor with stock exhaust and stock tune running a 13.8 down the 1/4 mile. Swapped rearends, put headers on and tuned it and then had a wreck before I could get my 12. Guarantee you won't find a bolt-on Honda, even with a power adder, that can run 12's and still be that streetable.

    Jap cars FTL. The new GTR is a POS that's too expensive.

  16. #36
    MANWHORE TEAM suede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Your Mom's Bedroom
    Posts
    4,548

    Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

    Quote Originally Posted by richard head View Post
    Yeah, your performance car would take a grocery getter with the same engine as a Buick. Hondas suck balls, the only camaros they can take are the STOCK v6's. I had a nitrous 3.8 spraying a 75 shot on a stock motor with stock exhaust and stock tune running a 13.8 down the 1/4 mile. Swapped rearends, put headers on and tuned it and then had a wreck before I could get my 12. Guarantee you won't find a bolt-on Honda, even with a power adder, that can run 12's and still be that streetable.

    Jap cars FTL. The new GTR is a POS that's too expensive.
    Not that i'm a fan but i like proving people wrong..... take your pick...

    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

  17. #37
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    you'll never hear the end of it from that kid it might be all in good fun but the kid apparently is still a prick and you have to work with the guy, after about a week of him taunting you after he beat you I can imagine a knife mysteriously landing in the kids back, not worth it.

  18. #38
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Beaver Dam KY
    Posts
    7,746

    79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

    Just PIT him if you lose.. pretty simple.

  19. #39
    James Bond Spikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,546

    2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Just PIT him if you lose.. pretty simple.
    i like that idea

  20. #40
    James Bond Spikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,546

    2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    you'll never hear the end of it from that kid it might be all in good fun but the kid apparently is still a prick and you have to work with the guy, after about a week of him taunting you after he beat you I can imagine a knife mysteriously landing in the kids back, not worth it.
    not in his back, maybe his tires though

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. cool looking solstice, for a solstice,
    By justinmc978 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 05:57 AM
  2. my bird vs cocky c5z06
    By Kaotic_ws6 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Grudge match, cocky Rx7 ***vid***
    By NorthwoodDavid in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 05:59 PM
  4. Why are ls1 gys so cocky?
    By Mustang man in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 09:03 AM
  5. Conversation with a cocky constable
    By oneBADDz in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 05:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •