Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

cobra

This is a discussion on cobra within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; ...

ASH GOLD
    1968 CHEVELLE SS 396

Quote Originally Posted by 00ssSLP View Post

If your car is putting out any kind of real boost then youíre running like 8:1-8.5:1 compression and I canít see that car betting a focus let alone a LS1 thatís modded. Boosted cars (that put out real boost) loose so much power when they loose a belt it's not even funny, because they are set up for just that boost. So I say pull off that belt and put up the video of some times or of that LS1 walking the dog with you.
    Again you hillbillies dont get it do you car weighs 3100lbs with me in it without the blower belt on I done a pull on the dyno I know what it made it 334rwhp 346rwtq ,so Im not talking out my ass ... dumbass #2 I know my car and thats what seperates you and dumbass #1 from me knowing and you 2 thinking you may know I only bet on sure things and Im sure that a stock LS1 with gears and a CAI ..Exhaust and Spark plugs ....yes I cant forget those spark plugs ....huge power there ,wont win My car works and is set up to work with 300 hp or the all out so get with the program guys ...Oh wait I got spark plugs too how about I take some wires off to make it fair....and tie a trailer behind it loaded with a camaro and race you withh 11lbs boost !Hmmm,m now theres a race

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by sprayed cobra View Post
    Again you hillbillies dont get it do you car weighs 3100lbs with me in it without the blower belt on I done a pull on the dyno I know what it made it 334rwhp 346rwtq ,so Im not talking out my ass ... dumbass #2 I know my car and thats what seperates you and dumbass #1 from me knowing and you 2 thinking you may know I only bet on sure things and Im sure that a stock LS1 with gears and a CAI ..Exhaust and Spark plugs ....yes I cant forget those spark plugs ....huge power there ,wont win My car works and is set up to work with 300 hp or the all out so get with the program guys ...Oh wait I got spark plugs too how about I take some wires off to make it fair....and tie a trailer behind it loaded with a camaro and race you withh 11lbs boost !Hmmm,m now theres a race
    I would still own your 3100lbs peice of $hit. Your car sucks that is all

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

ok, enough ruining a guys happy moment.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information