Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Cobalt not intimidated by the LS1

This is a discussion on Cobalt not intimidated by the LS1 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; yea 45-60 roll is pretty dangerous against the cobalt. i have a base model and it pulls real well thru ...

  1. #21
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    yea 45-60 roll is pretty dangerous against the cobalt. i have a base model and it pulls real well thru there

  2. #22
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    1 month old thread

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    GreenBay WI
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9

    Navy Blu Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    1 month old thread
    not sure whats worse eh? Us writing on a one month old thread or just popping in and saying it?

    post whore (kidding)

  4. #24
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    none of the above

  5. #25
    98T/Aformula
    Guest
    SS= Super Slow, a good daily driver tho

  6. #26
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    Cobalt make a nice DD yep.

  7. #27
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    Cobalt make a nice DD yep.
    no way!!! i can watch the gas meter going down while driving thru town. my 3.1 lumina gets wayyyyyyyy better gas mileage. the car sez its averaging out at 22.5, but it really seems like 10.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    10

    red
    95 camaro z28

    so wtf happend?

  9. #29
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    no way!!! i can watch the gas meter going down while driving thru town. my 3.1 lumina gets wayyyyyyyy better gas mileage. the car sez its averaging out at 22.5, but it really seems like 10.
    oh, yeah gas... hmm. for DD, I get 35mi/gal with Suzuki Swift, tinted windows, the balcks drifter wheels, small little hatchback, 2door, 2000lbs, 80hp... it dars around nicely lice a Honda CRX.

  10. #30
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    8,303

    Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    oh, yeah gas... hmm. for DD, I get 35mi/gal with Suzuki Swift, tinted windows, the balcks drifter wheels, small little hatchback, 2door, 2000lbs, 80hp... it dars around nicely lice a Honda CRX.
    haha. luckily i dont drive the cobalt around anymore, my mom does. that thing is a bitch with gas for some reason. its worse than my dads truck and my lumina, wtf

  11. #31
    98T/Aformula
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    oh, yeah gas... hmm. for DD, I get 35mi/gal with Suzuki Swift, tinted windows, the balcks drifter wheels, small little hatchback, 2door, 2000lbs, 80hp... it dars around nicely lice a Honda CRX.
    Eclips RS gets around 30 mpg haha but cant get out its own way

  12. #32
    Senior Member cam02ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    2,139
    did this uberfast race happen yet? not to sound like a dick but who races from 50 mph? we on bikes here or somethin? go from the dig, or if you must roll, then 35mph or something...

  13. #33
    Member 1986camarojoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    31
    Posts
    340
    99 Z28 04 Corvette

    I raced a cobalt SS, the kid was babbling about a pulley and exhaust, I wasn't paying a lot of attention. I put so many car lengths on him I almost felt bad about it. Right after this race my buddy stomped him in his '94 z28. Cobalts are a joke.

  14. #34
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    did this uberfast race happen yet? not to sound like a dick but who races from 50 mph? we on bikes here or somethin? go from the dig, or if you must roll, then 35mph or something...
    not to sound like a dick either but who gives a shit if it happened or not. i hate threads like this that get built on and are soooo suspenseful. who the fuck would you put your money on??? my guess is it aint the cobalt. this to me is like a v6 stang vs. v6 camaro...who would win thread. honestly, this is LS1.com, know one cares about some jackoff who isnt afraid of the OP's car. gt owners arent afraid of my car and what do you think the result is?
    oh wait, let me see....

    LS1 vs. Mustang Who would win????

    i guess the motto is, when in doubt, thread it out.

    but really though, dont.

  15. #35
    Senior Member cam02ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    not to sound like a dick either but who gives a shit if it happened or not. i hate threads like this that get built on and are soooo suspenseful. who the fuck would you put your money on??? my guess is it aint the cobalt. this to me is like a v6 stang vs. v6 camaro...who would win thread. honestly, this is LS1.com, know one cares about some jackoff who isnt afraid of the OP's car. gt owners arent afraid of my car and what do you think the result is?
    oh wait, let me see....

    LS1 vs. Mustang Who would win????

    i guess the motto is, when in doubt, thread it out.

    but really though, dont.

    because it's funny to read about dumbasses getting pwned and i'm bored here at work. no shit the camaro is going to win.

  16. #36
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    because it's funny to read about dumbasses getting pwned and i'm bored here at work. no shit the camaro is going to win.
    these god damn threads i swear to god.....why didnt the OP slap the kid in the face.
    just so everyone knows......
    when someone has a slow car they will make up every excuse in the world why it is that way. and when this idiocracy mixes with teenage arrogance, ta da!!!! you have a bullshit story on your hands....
    thats when you get out and take a fat shit on the person's hood.....

  17. #37
    Team Skeet Captain JHayesLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winter Garden, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,061

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    because it's funny to read about dumbasses getting pwned and i'm bored here at work. no shit the camaro is going to win.
    Man Im at work 8 till 5 mon-fri and I spend more time on here than working lol. Boring ass job.

  18. #38
    Senior Member cam02ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Purcellville, VA
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Man Im at work 8 till 5 mon-fri and I spend more time on here than working lol. Boring ass job.
    hahahaha i hear that!

  19. #39
    Rollo Tomassee AKIRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Outside the box
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,887
    Me too. But I dont care for bench racing.

    I like a rac being told...then some people calling bullshit..then an argument happens. opcorn:

  20. #40
    Member NHRAMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Vancouver,B.C.,Canada.W.Coast
    Posts
    513

    Navy Blue Metallic
    '99 T/A WS6 M6

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    Twin charged usually means a turbo piggybacked on the s/c... I honestly think you'd win.
    NO SUCH THING..... .........
    99 WS6 M6 NBM !Cags,!Cats,Vinci/Crane,Hurst,Detroit TruTrac,3:73,31 Splne,Edel.Race LT's,ORY,QTEC,Flow,ARP,Percy,MSD,SLP,AC/DELCO,Bosch,GMPP,Cntrfrce DF,Htchkiss,Susp.Tech,Lakewood,285's,Bilstein,Pro-kit,SLP,RK Sprt,A/Meter,Red Optima,Magnaflow S/S Tips,Hd Pins,Tint,Fire.Ex,[*4 Hot Rod Power Tours*]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. cobalt ss
    By guitarjay76 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 07:57 AM
  3. F*&%*^ Cobalt
    By 2000 SS Beast in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Cobalt SS
    By 1986camarojoe in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 10:51 PM
  5. My car vs. Cobalt SS,04 Must GT
    By MR.G in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 09:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •