Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Charger SRT-8 down

I got up early to go to school today to sign up for summer classes. This happened to put me on the road with the High Schoolers that were going to school as well.

I was just taking my normal route, staying on the highways, when this black SRT-8 slowly comes up beside me. My windows are up, and I look over and see this 17-18 yo kid trying to be cool in what I'm assuming is his dad's car with his REALLY HOT gf. I roll my window down and smile and wave to his gf, which pisses the dude off...he gets this angry look on his face and starts doing that accelerate and drop back shit. So, I throw a rev to him as he's coming back up on me, and he punches it at the exact time I do (3rd gear at 60). I drown out his stock exhaust with my open cutout and put about a car length on him and held it there for about 10 seconds before I shut it down (about 120).

I then take my exit and come up to a stop light. Guess who pulls up next to me...lol, that's right...his gf was laughing hysterically and he had a solemn look on his face as he stared straight out the windshield. Light turns green and I tip my hat to the girl and drive slowly out of the light...it was great.

Internet Police

Black
    2003 Mustang Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    I got up early to go to school today to sign up for summer classes. This happened to put me on the road with the High Schoolers that were going to school as well.

I was just taking my normal route, staying on the highways, when this black SRT-8 slowly comes up beside me. My windows are up, and I look over and see this 17-18 yo kid trying to be cool in what I'm assuming is his dad's car with his REALLY HOT gf. I roll my window down and smile and wave to his gf, which pisses the dude off...he gets this angry look on his face and starts doing that accelerate and drop back shit. So, I throw a rev to him as he's coming back up on me, and he punches it at the exact time I do (3rd gear at 60). I drown out his stock exhaust with my open cutout and put about a car length on him and held it there for about 10 seconds before I shut it down (about 120).

I then take my exit and come up to a stop light. Guess who pulls up next to me...lol, that's right...his gf was laughing hysterically and he had a solemn look on his face as he stared straight out the windshield. Light turns green and I tip my hat to the girl and drive slowly out of the light...it was great.
    hittin on the jail bait, eh?

good kill tho.

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by TrickStang37 View Post
    hittin on the jail bait, eh?

good kill tho.
    everyone does. just no touchy. lol. what am I saying? I'm 17 haha.lol.

good kill htough

C6 H/C/N20

Nice kill.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

nice kill, i wanna race one, what are your mods?

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post

good kill i raced one with exhaust the other day

NBM
    99 TA

i love jailbait... i mean.... nice kill

Silver
    06 Charger SRT-8

Nice kill, what mods do you have?

Thread Information