Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Camaro VS Sti

This is a discussion on Camaro VS Sti within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by EE1983 Also, I challenged to prove the point ABOUT GETTING A JUMP, I didnt actually say anything ...

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Also, I challenged to prove the point ABOUT GETTING A JUMP, I didnt actually say anything about beating one from a roll, even though Im sure I could.
    You really are making yourself out to be a total tool. First you challenge any LS1 with similar WHP numbers to a roll race, claiming you'll get the jump.

Now lets use some common sense here - how do you figure your AWD turbo 4 banger is going to be able to get the jump on a 5.7L V8 with nearly instantaneos throttle response?? What do you think, your car will magically spool the turbo in 0.00 seconds and you'll steam ahead, angry bee sounds in tow?? Get real man, you are a joke.

Then you claim that "you're sure" that you could also beat a LS1 with the same WHP from a roll. What an arrogant, cocky, and totally baseless statement to make, you are a typical ricer. Once again, your car has nothing but disadvantages. Less torque, narrow powerband, less displacement, turbo lag, and AWD. Where do you pull these stupid statements from?? I think we all know, please don't share

Just give up, you're not going to convince anyone who knows better that your car is awesome, you drive a 4 cylinder Mitsubitchi that looks like crap and sounds even worse, get over it.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    not what i said...its the way u argue...u argue like a racist....u make no sense most of the time and rather concentrate on slamming ppl.....your extremely ignorant
    Way to make another totally pointless and worthless post.

I argue like a racist?? How long did it take you to come up with that one, 10 minutes?? That doesn't even remotely make sense.

Ignorant?? No, I just know what kinds of cars I like, and crappy 4 cylinder Jap cars don't apply. I've driven Evos and STi alike, sure they are easy to toss around, but besides that they pretty much suck. What do you expect from a 4 cylinder pushing ridiculous amounts of boost mounted in an economy car chassis originally designed for FWD?? They can't even stand up to hard drivng, things start to fall apart. Shift cables, clutch, transmission, differential, driveshafts, transfer cases - they are all made to be light weight, and therefore can't stand up to any abuse. They are a joke, only a ricer would waste their money on an Evo or STi.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    You really are making yourself out to be a total tool. First you challenge any LS1 with similar WHP numbers to a roll race, claiming you'll get the jump.
    This is 2 posts in a row youve shown your complete inability of reading comprehension. The first, you claimed Tony2JZ called you a klan member, which he CLEARLY did not.

Now this. Ill say this for the fifteenth time, READ THE POST. I really am starting to think you have a bad case of dyslexia.

Now lets use some common sense here - how do you figure your AWD turbo 4 banger is going to be able to get the jump on a 5.7L V8 with nearly instantaneos throttle response?? What do you think, your car will magically spool the turbo in 0.00 seconds and you'll steam ahead, angry bee sounds in tow?? Get real man, you are a joke.
    Of course you didnt read the post so I cant begin to argue back here, but if you did read, I said the all motor car wouldnt GET the jump, never said Id take it out. Maybe you could be the test dummy and race me, but no you already pussied out, so until you actually stop being such a talker and actually show some of that hardness behind the keyboard, why dont you just relax. I consider a man someone who will stand up to what they say. I do that, I asked anyone to come race me and Ill show what my car has from a roll. Youre the person TALKING about it and making claims with nothing to put behind it but speculation. Your less than an hour from me. But you wouldnt dare come down to race me. Why? Becuase you'll get embarassed. Plain and simple.

Then you claim that "you're sure" that you could also beat a LS1 with the same WHP from a roll. What an arrogant, cocky, and totally baseless statement to make, you are a typical ricer. Once again, your car has nothing but disadvantages. Less torque, narrow powerband, less displacement, turbo lag, and AWD. Where do you pull these stupid statements from?? I think we all know, please don't share

Just give up, you're not going to convince anyone who knows better that your car is awesome, you drive a 4 cylinder Mitsubitchi that looks like crap and sounds even worse, get over it.
    Funny I never posted a dyno or said my numbers but you KNOW my car has less powerband, less torque and everything else. I already proved you wrong in a previous thread regarding my torque and you clearly neglected to acknowledge it further down the thread. Instead you then started saying how bad 4 banger's low end was. LOL PROVE ME WRONG. You cant and you wont, because your a pathetic E-thug who does nothing but talk down to people and make opinionated statements that you cant back up. You are ignorant and pathetic.

My inviation for you to come down here to TR and race me is ALWAYS open. I will give you the jump and anything else you want. From a roll, and Ill still come from behind and walk your ass. But you and I both know, you dont want none of that. Youd rather just type away. Little biiiitch.

In fact, I dont know why I even wasted my time writing that. You are so nieve, ignorant and dumb you cant even have a normal conversation with someone without a condescending, arrogant, ignorant attitude. Youre the person everyone hates, even other LS1 owners in almost every other thread has said youre an idiot and an embarassment. Not the EVO guy... you. You are the minority.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

LMAO well said..now he'll just come back with a bunch of ricer blah blah blah ricer blah ricer blah..then his mom tell him to get off the pc and get his ass to bed because he has school in the morning

White
    1994 300ZX Twin Turbo

Don't argue with idiots. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

black
    02 z28

this crap is what keeps adults out of forums....it happens on all sites....there are always a few who have to "troll" OTHER PEOPLES threads .... never argue with a fool, people wont know the diference....yet, i get the urge to all the time.....
    02 z28 auto...13.1s@109mph on stock tires with 80+ temp....lid,filter,corsa cat back,hpp3.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteghoztt View Post
    Don't argue with idiots. They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You're right, I am a fool for even responding to his endless rants that make no sense. I guess I am just used to dealing with normal people on a daily basis that are not ignorant or obtuse.

Metalic Navy Blue
    2001 Camaro Z28

well your wrong about my conception about sti my cusin has one and it is SICK i know alot about stis evos i was going to purchase one before my 01 Z28 i was just mentioning that i smoke a few not hatin on the stis or evos but you need to under stand that just because you have i fast car if you don't know how to drive it i will go around you.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Thats not proper reasoning. If that was true, AWD would have the advantage because its doing both pulling and pushing. The big thing about AWD and why its usually lackluster from a roll-on is because of drivetrain loss of power to the wheels. Dyno's give WHP measures so that drivetrain loss is taken into effect. Other things come into play from a roll too like gearing and weight of course but nonetheless, if 2 cars are same whp, weight and such, no matter which is AWD or RWD, its going to be a VERY close race.
    yyyeaahh...i know..i thought by saying what i said short and simple i wouldnt have to write all what u just have

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by craz1469 View Post
    a guy i work with has a srt stage 2 plus a few mods and from 40 in my m6 he jumped me a car then i pulled him in 4th...he didnt lag
    yeah because 40mph in sec gear for a srt-4 is at full boost.....
    01 m6 z28 - lid / lt headers / 3' ory w no cats / flowmaster catback w 3' dmh e-cutout / nelson pcm tune

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Quote Originally Posted by joezee View Post
    this thread is priceless....
    all the people with experience with stis and evos are saying "no" lag.....politely.
    and the others are calling them liars....rudely.
    even the guy who made the thread said," he got half a length...".

once more....rev the motor...drop the clutch....is that boost i feel ????????
    so no answer?

Metalic Navy Blue
    2001 Camaro Z28

what answer, no question

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    LMAO well said..now he'll just come back with a bunch of ricer blah blah blah ricer blah ricer blah..then his mom tell him to get off the pc and get his ass to bed because he has school in the morning
    All you seem to be able to do is start trouble. You're like the middleman that starts shit between people just because you think its funny, even though you have no clue whats even going on.

You already have 2 alerts, maybe you'll get banned soon and we won't have to deal with your obnoxious posts anymore

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

This is 2 posts in a row youve shown your complete inability of reading comprehension. The first, you claimed Tony2JZ called you a klan member, which he CLEARLY did not.
    He might as well have. He said this:

"yeah wesman is the head kkk clan member AGAINST all forign cars....he makes very few valid points and just spews racial car slurrs...lol"

There is only one KKK, not some bullshit division "against foreign cars" like that clown said. You can't be racist against inanimate objects, drop it already. You just have your panites in a bunch because I don't like shitty Jap cars like yours, get over it, you're not on an Evo site.

Now this. Ill say this for the fifteenth time, READ THE POST. I really am starting to think you have a bad case of dyslexia.
    And you obviously have reading comprehension issues. I did read your useless posts, and I responded to what you said. Just because you can't understand English you say I didn't read, not my fault.

Of course you didnt read the post so I cant begin to argue back here, but if you did read, I said the all motor car wouldnt GET the jump, never said Id take it out.
    I said this, practically quoting what you said:

"you challenge any LS1 with similar WHP numbers to a roll race, claiming you'll get the jump"

Learn to read.

Maybe you could be the test dummy and race me, but no you already pussied out, so until you actually stop being such a talker and actually show some of that hardness behind the keyboard, why dont you just relax. I consider a man someone who will stand up to what they say. I do that, I asked anyone to come race me and Ill show what my car has from a roll. Youre the person TALKING about it and making claims with nothing to put behind it but speculation. Your less than an hour from me. But you wouldnt dare come down to race me. Why? Becuase you'll get embarassed. Plain and simple.

Funny I never posted a dyno or said my numbers but you KNOW my car has less powerband, less torque and everything else. I already proved you wrong in a previous thread regarding my torque and you clearly neglected to acknowledge it further down the thread. Instead you then started saying how bad 4 banger's low end was. LOL PROVE ME WRONG. You cant and you wont, because your a pathetic E-thug who does nothing but talk down to people and make opinionated statements that you cant back up. You are ignorant and pathetic.
    Ignorant and pathetic?? What, like a stupid ricer with a shitbox Mitsubishi trolling an LSX forum trying to call people out to make fun of himself?? Buddy you need serious help, just stop posting, do us all a favor.

You have a 4 cylinder. It doesn't make the low end torque of a bigger motor, and the powerband sucks. There is no power before the turbo spools, its just like an N/A 2.0 4 banger until you come onto the boost. If you deny that, you are a complete idiot. So chances are you will deny it

My inviation for you to come down here to TR and race me is ALWAYS open. I will give you the jump and anything else you want. From a roll, and Ill still come from behind and walk your ass. But you and I both know, you dont want none of that. Youd rather just type away. Little biiiitch.
    Wow, you called me a "little bitch" over the internet. I guess you are a tough guy now, you know, reppin' your shitty import on a Domestic site and calling people names like a 2 year old when they don't want to meet up with you because you're an idiot.

I'll type away all I want, because you are the pathetic ricer troll on a forum about MY car, not about shitty evo 4 bangers with fart cans. You'll come up with some stupid response about how "I wussed out", you obviously don't get iit, for the last time I DON'T WANT TO RACE YOUR SHITBOX RICEBURNER!! It would prove nothing, your car would still be a piece of shit that sounds like rice and looks like ass, and my car would still be a respectable muscle car with a V8. I'm not wasting my fuel to go down and prove this to you, regardless of whos vehicle is faster. Say you did happen to beat me, what would it prove?? That you spend 3x as much money on your car, and have more mods?? I could simply add more bolt ons (I only have I/E) and then destroy your piece of shit. You lose either way, get that through your thick head.

I think this thread is about to be closed... I get that feeling.

Wesman, Im on stock turbo and pump gas, I have some bolts ons and a pair of $500 cams. If you think thats crazy amounts of money Im sorry. I asked to race you since you have so much to say. I said i WILL race any LS1 with SIMILAR power, (either full bolt on or mild cam should make similar power) and see how the race goes. Did I say Id win? Nope.

I cant respond to your threads because you just repeat everything I said back to me. Im still in awe of how retarded people can be, nonetheless, Ill whoop your ass anyday you come down here. Invitation open. You better come down at a MINIMUM of full bolt on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information