Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

camaro cop vs rice

This is a discussion on camaro cop vs rice within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Zinergy Goochland , if thats is real place LOL. The only reason i would visit it is ...

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Goochland , if thats is real place LOL. The only reason i would visit it is to get my picture taken next to the sign that says Welcome to Goochland.
    Im totally with you on that one. Would totally be worth the roadtrip just for the pic.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

HAHA, ITS REAL
    Last edited by Zinergy; 08-17-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Thats AWESOME!!!

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

i know hes not going to shoot me, but all the same if hes having a bad day he could ruin yours. if your car is audible from 50 ft thats noise pollution, thats just about every car.

if you could call him a "donkey raping man molester" thats fine, theres no profanity in that. however if you call him a "fucking donkey raping man molester" its a totally different ball game. however if you call him either i doubt hes gonna let you off with a warning.

had it been a different day, and i in a better mood i possibly would of told him about the cop behind him. he responded to me telling him it was a bad idea in an douchebagish way so let him have it. he obviously was an ass to the cop and the cop let him have it too. ive warned people in the past the same way, every time i get a "why is that" or similar response then i tell them about the cop. i get a douchebag response and i give a douchbag response, i dont warn him.

each time you get pulled he could probably ticket you for about 4 or 5 things that you dont even know are ticketable, ie air pressure in your tires, license plate frame... unless YOU are a dick to him hes probably just gonna let you know your tail light is out and to drive safe.

ive gotten a ticket for air pressure before, people were streetracing i was watching in a oldsmobile cutlass sierra. they said i aired the tires down for a better launch, you could of held on to my exhaust manifold as the car hadnt run in about 4 hours. why did i get the ticket? because i was just another dumbass that he was having to deal with that night. i wasnt doing anything wrong, but they were giving everyone tickets. we were inconveniencing them, so they inconvenienced us.

every state has there own set of stuipd laws. in florida its illegal to have sex with a porcupine. why is there that law? because someone probably did it.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

I never said the cop was a d-bag for giving him a ticket, but he is a d-bag for having a friend get this guy to go so he can pull him over. And he is a d-bag for arresting soemone because they swore at him. I even state that i know the guy in the integra broke the law and he should have gotten a ticket for racing, but 7 tickets and then arrested, the cop is a straight up D-BAG.

Did you read my post? i clearly state "im not saying the guy in the integra didnt break the law by racing"

Truth is I have met some unreasonable cops and i have swore at them and i have been physically assaulted by police for a reason that was not just and hell yeah i fought back. If i think you are arresting me or even placing your hands on me for an unjust reason you better be ready to throw down cop or not. And you know what the Milwaukee county court system saw it my way aswell as all tickets and charges for me and my friends involved were dropped. Point is cops arent always in the right but most people arent willing to fight for what is truely right because they dont think they could win. They forget cops are supposed to work for us not interrupt our lives for short periods of time. And swearing at a cop should be no different than swearing at anyone else, you should not be arrested.
    In virginia it is a crime in some places to swear in public, not just at the cops... I found out the hard way. Luckily all I got was a ticket for it.
    Last edited by wooddaniel; 08-18-2009 at 09:35 AM.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by V8MUSCLE View Post
    i know hes not going to shoot me, but all the same if hes having a bad day he could ruin yours. if your car is audible from 50 ft thats noise pollution, thats just about every car.

if you could call him a "donkey raping man molester" thats fine, theres no profanity in that. however if you call him a "fucking donkey raping man molester" its a totally different ball game. however if you call him either i doubt hes gonna let you off with a warning.

had it been a different day, and i in a better mood i possibly would of told him about the cop behind him. he responded to me telling him it was a bad idea in an douchebagish way so let him have it. he obviously was an ass to the cop and the cop let him have it too. ive warned people in the past the same way, every time i get a "why is that" or similar response then i tell them about the cop. i get a douchebag response and i give a douchbag response, i dont warn him.

each time you get pulled he could probably ticket you for about 4 or 5 things that you dont even know are ticketable, ie air pressure in your tires, license plate frame... unless YOU are a dick to him hes probably just gonna let you know your tail light is out and to drive safe.

ive gotten a ticket for air pressure before, people were streetracing i was watching in a oldsmobile cutlass sierra. they said i aired the tires down for a better launch, you could of held on to my exhaust manifold as the car hadnt run in about 4 hours. why did i get the ticket? because i was just another dumbass that he was having to deal with that night. i wasnt doing anything wrong, but they were giving everyone tickets. we were inconveniencing them, so they inconvenienced us.

every state has there own set of stuipd laws. in florida its illegal to have sex with a porcupine. why is there that law? because someone probably did it.
    That's the only animal that is illegal to have intercourse with... You can F%^& anything else if you want to... Doesnt make sense to me why it's not a crime

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    In virginia it is a crime in some places to swear in public, not just at the cops... I found out the hard way.
    Thats BS, remember demolition man where they had that machien that would give you a ticket for cussing. That was put in the movie to add to the overly controlling govenrment in that movie, now its really happening.

If i was a cop i would never right a ticket like that because i know what rights our fore fathers wanted for us. They wanted us to be able to say fuck you to the government if we the people felt it wasnt doing its job.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Thats BS, remember demolition man where they had that machien that would give you a ticket for cussing. That was put in the movie to add to the overly controlling govenrment in that movie, now its really happening.

If i was a cop i would never right a ticket like that because i know what rights our fore fathers wanted for us. They wanted us to be able to say fuck you to the government if we the people felt it wasnt doing its job.
    I was an MP in the army. I barely wrote tickets. Only if someone almost caused an accident or did something stupid with a kid in the car.

So much for freedom of speech... Virginia is kind of like it's own little country though.

Arctic White, red/gray

I was an MP in the army. I barely wrote tickets. Only if someone almost caused an accident or did something stupid with a kid in the car.

So much for freedom of speech... Virginia is kind of like it's own little country though.
    Yeah its like france

So much for the rights that help set Americans apart fro mthe rest of the world and its citizens

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

It's illegal to spit on the sidewalks in Arlington, VA.

white
    2000 Z28

if the kid would have covered his ass in the first place he would have noticed that there was a cop car behind him. if i get the mood to play i look all around for cops and other cars. i try not to street race and ive been good at it the past year and a half. a little bit of awareness and common sense goes a long way. i enjoy playing with the car and have been able to race it at the drag strip. i just like to make sure i cover my ass when i get the urge to play.

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    if the kid would have covered his ass in the first place he would have noticed that there was a cop car behind him. if i get the mood to play i look all around for cops and other cars. i try not to street race and ive been good at it the past year and a half. a little bit of awareness and common sense goes a long way. i enjoy playing with the car and have been able to race it at the drag strip. i just like to make sure i cover my ass when i get the urge to play.

Agreed, i look around long and hard before a race. Now that im older i have too much to risk, i havent raced in a long time. Except on my bike but cops never care what bikes are doing around here, as long as both tires are on the ground you can do 20mph faster than the speed limit and they wont even look at you.

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Virginia is kind of like it's own little country though.
    Ouch, Virginia is taking a beating on this thread! I have lived here most of my life and don't think it is really that bad.

As for cops, I treat them with respect, not because they have a gun but because thats the way I would like to be treated myself. When I was in the Navy after the first go round in the Gulf I got popped for speeding and DUI. I to take a field sobriety test which I passed. The cop said that he had to take me in because I smelled like booze. The cool thing was he drove around for the better part of an hour before he took me to the hospital for the blood test and stood up for me in court a month later. Point is cops are people too, treat them the way you would like to be treated. A lot of times they will talk to you about the car, they like them too, and give you a warning. I have no pity for someone who treats them badly and expects to get away with a warning after they commited a crime.Just my .02.

Scott

Arctic White, red/gray

Quote Originally Posted by NavyTATwo View Post
    Ouch, Virginia is taking a beating on this thread! I have lived here most of my life and don't think it is really that bad.

As for cops, I treat them with respect, not because they have a gun but because thats the way I would like to be treated myself. When I was in the Navy after the first go round in the Gulf I got popped for speeding and DUI. I to take a field sobriety test which I passed. The cop said that he had to take me in because I smelled like booze. The cool thing was he drove around for the better part of an hour before he took me to the hospital for the blood test and stood up for me in court a month later. Point is cops are people too, treat them the way you would like to be treated. A lot of times they will talk to you about the car, they like them too, and give you a warning. I have no pity for someone who treats them badly and expects to get away with a warning after they commited a crime.Just my .02.

Scott
    I too treat them wit hrespect until they disrespect me. The truth is alot of cops see my liscense and that im 22 and that they can talk to me anyway they want because they have a badge and im young. I have had many incident free run ins with police but then i have also been to court twice when i believed an injust arrest was made and when force was used that was excessive and i have won both times. My only point is we dotn know the ricers side of the story, did the cop come up and just start verbally disrespecting the driver? I have had that happen and i was not respectful to that cop after the way he spoke to me. Eitherway arresting someone for swearing is a D-bag move.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

I never said the cop was a d-bag for giving him a ticket, but he is a d-bag for having a friend get this guy to go so he can pull him over. And he is a d-bag for arresting soemone because they swore at him. I even state that i know the guy in the integra broke the law and he should have gotten a ticket for racing, but 7 tickets and then arrested, the cop is a straight up D-BAG.

Did you read my post? i clearly state "im not saying the guy in the integra didnt break the law by racing"

Truth is I have met some unreasonable cops and i have swore at them and i have been physically assaulted by police for a reason that was not just and hell yeah i fought back. If i think you are arresting me or even placing your hands on me for an unjust reason you better be ready to throw down cop or not. And you know what the Milwaukee county court system saw it my way aswell as all tickets and charges for me and my friends involved were dropped. Point is cops arent always in the right but most people arent willing to fight for what is truely right because they dont think they could win. They forget cops are supposed to work for us not interrupt our lives for short periods of time. And swearing at a cop should be no different than swearing at anyone else, you should not be arrested.

The guy in the Integra made his own choice. He initiated the potential race and was acting like a moron. Seven tickets can come quickly when you have a bad attitude even after you are caught dead to rights. I guess Va. has a state statute about abusive language towards officers, but here in NC, we don't. However, all you have to do, is run your mouth and cause ANY disruption to the peace of the community and you are risking an arrest for Disorderly Conduct, and it doesn't have to be directed at the LEO. In this case, Einstein ran his mouth in addition to the MV violations. The lesson in that is not to motivate the man who has the legal power to take away your freedom. In most cases, LEO's don't like to do it but are following the law by doing so. In this case however, I bet the cop didn't lose a bit of sleep over it. I sure wouldn't have.

You are right about one thing though, we do work for the people. No question. Still, sometimes there are "people" who have to lose their freedom for what they did. That's a part of the job.

In NC and ready to throw down, but trying my best not to, 24/7.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Agreed, i look around long and hard before a race. Now that im older i have too much to risk, i havent raced in a long time. Except on my bike but cops never care what bikes are doing around here, as long as both tires are on the ground you can do 20mph faster than the speed limit and they wont even look at you.

Oh yeah, you're a model citizen. Keep going, I'm breathless with anticipation over what you'll say next.

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

I too treat them wit hrespect until they disrespect me. The truth is alot of cops see my liscense and that im 22 and that they can talk to me anyway they want because they have a badge and im young. I have had many incident free run ins with police but then i have also been to court twice when i believed an injust arrest was made and when force was used that was excessive and i have won both times. My only point is we dotn know the ricers side of the story, did the cop come up and just start verbally disrespecting the driver? I have had that happen and i was not respectful to that cop after the way he spoke to me. Eitherway arresting someone for swearing is a D-bag move.
    You have a problem with authority, don't you?

Hugger Orange/W stripes
    1999 Z28 M6

Keep in mind your individual rights end where my nose starts. Apply that in life and you'll never have a problem with arrest.

RED
    2002 FORMULA

Its called "curse and abuse" you can be arrested.

Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Guess that ricer driver never heard that old adage about "Easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar"

I completely understand how some people come off that way tho..
    I cannot tell you how many people come into the shop here.. Acting arrogant and aggressive and DEMAND some sort of discount.. or special treatment..
    They always pay more... The ones that come in and are decent or even friendly.. Hell I give em stuff to show my apreciation.. Free license plate bulbs or drain plugs, tire rotates etc..
    Point is.. If you're trying to get your way.. from someone that has ANY sort of authority over you.. Whether it's a LEO during a traffic stop, the guy building an estimate for the brake service or tune-up on your vehicle.. or just the chick serving you coffee.. Be Freakin Nice.. you'll get more..
    I go to a great little greasy spoon in the am sometimes... I ALWAYS call my waitress by her name and say something nice.. I NEVER wait for coffee refills... I NEVER even have to ask for my meal.. They (four of em) all know what I want.. I walk in..Beverages are served etc... How hard it is to figure out...Some peeps just never do get it.

PS I got popped four ? years back in the SS, screwing around on the highway.. 105 in a posted 70. No Issues.. I was guilty as hell... State Trooper was PISSED Off.. I let him rant.. Apologized for my actions.. Apologized for making him have to get out and detain me.. etc etc.. I WAS going to jail.. Reckless Operation.. He dropped it to 98 in a 70. Negligent 2nd Degree .. No Arrest. No Jail. No mandatory loss of license.. 500 fine instead of almost a grand..
    Being Nice works.
    Last edited by Crimson Sin; 08-21-2009 at 03:01 PM. Reason: PS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information