Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are callouts allowed in this section!?

Are they? If so I got a major gripe with a certain black with purple flames used-ta-be 6 cylender/now a supercharged LT1 camaro drivin kid that likes to act bad around his gf and friends. EVEN WHEN I SAY THAT MY CAR DOESN'T HAVE A MOTOR IN IT AND WON'T FOR AOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS. Way to go kid...smack talkin someone who'se car is sitting at a performance shop.

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by cam02ss View Post
    Are they? If so I got a major gripe with a certain black with purple flames used-ta-be 6 cylender/now a supercharged LT1 camaro drivin kid that likes to act bad around his gf and friends. EVEN WHEN I SAY THAT MY CAR DOESN'T HAVE A MOTOR IN IT AND WON'T FOR AOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS. Way to go kid...smack talkin someone who'se car is sitting at a performance shop.
    wow um yeah???? what???
    Click for full size

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Go 4 it man!

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    wow um yeah???? what???

he likes to talk shit and egg me on to run when i dont even have my new motor in the car yet. his friends came up to me at a local hang out and said i should run him. i explained the situation about waiting on the new motor and when he asked what i was doing and i told him, he said "well i'll go get my dads 600 blah blah hp el camino" that doesn't hook worth shit.

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

he likes to talk shit and egg me on to run when i dont even have my new motor in the car yet. his friends came up to me at a local hang out and said i should run him. i explained the situation about waiting on the new motor and when he asked what i was doing and i told him, he said "well i'll go get my dads 600 blah blah hp el camino" that doesn't hook worth shit.
    fuck him. as long as you didnt start the "my car can beat yours" i hate people that say yeah my friends/dad/ect can beat your car. and worst off theydrive a ford ranger or something simular. i alway told people if they can beat me do it. i have never been beat by one of those type. and when i do get beat by the true gearheads i dont mind because my car look a lot better than a s/c stroked/sprayed 89 fox body

Quote Originally Posted by 440 rwhp trans am View Post
    fuck him. as long as you didnt start the "my car can beat yours" i hate people that say yeah my friends/dad/ect can beat your car. and worst off theydrive a ford ranger or something simular. i alway told people if they can beat me do it. i have never been beat by one of those type. and when i do get beat by the true gearheads i dont mind because my car look a lot better than a s/c stroked/sprayed 89 fox body
    hell no. the motor won't even be in for a couple more weeks. he knows this and i'm not one to bench race. i put this up on the boards in case he's on here and would like to express what part of the above he doesn't understand. once the motor and other goodies are installed, i'll be happy to talk

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

smoke him what are you doing to the motor?

iron block 408 with a direct port 200 shot. i wont even waste the juice

...or you can just say this shit in person?

Seriously though, how old is this kid? Beating him in a race will only result in a web of excuses. I say just beat him down, fuck his girlfriend, and have a nice day.

haha yea true, he's 20 i think? dunno for sure

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

i'd just fuck the girlfriend and give her a pearl necklace........

Yeah, sounds like someone that needs an attitude adjustment. I guess the only thing I would do, is do what I already suggested (beat him) or wait until your car is ready, race him when its time or when its convienient, and if you win, rub it in his face as much as a prick could.

You know how to be a prick dont ya?

Quote Originally Posted by zero_proto View Post
    i'd just fuck the girlfriend and give her a pearl necklace........
    Or a black eye, which ever is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    Yeah, sounds like someone that needs an attitude adjustment. I guess the only thing I would do, is do what I already suggested (beat him) or wait until your car is ready, race him when its time or when its convienient, and if you win, rub it in his face as much as a prick could.

You know how to be a prick dont ya?
    hahahah yea but tell me anyway...i have a feeling this will be good

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

or you can do her doggy style and and then donkey punch her....

lol jesus christ this is hilarious. ever notice that the majority of the threads on this board lead back to sex one way of the other?

Fight fire with fire..

I dont know what kind of person you are, but if youre soft spoken, Id say just be loud and obnoxious. Real bad. Sarcastic. Cocky. But dont forget to lay claim as to why youre acting this way.. "ive had to listen to your fucking mouth for weeks and who won? hmm? who just won? and by how much??" At this point hell try to out speak you, by saying some excuse or to wait until he gets this and that. Dont let him speak. Make a loud EHHHHHHHH noise that you would hear on a talk show when given a wrong answer. Never let him speak. Be louder than him, make sure he knows what its like, and I cant stress the words "make sure" enough. If he does manage to get some clear words in, mimic him crying like a bitch. E.g. "Awwww gonna make excuses now? Or are you gonna piss and moan? Awwwwwww" This will piss off almost anyone. When youre done making a scene (and when youre done with possible personal attacks). Tell him to shut the fuck up. Say it twice too...after that scene you just made, it will be ironic that youre telling him to shut the fuck up.

When its said and done get out of there fast so he cant get the last word....or get ready for a fight.

Juvenile, I know, but you have to turn the tables sometimes and if youre not normally like this anyway, people will only be calling you an asshole for a limited period of time.

lol yea i know how to play that off. we've had similar run ins with a gli driver around here and that ended very, very badly for him...i think i'll be able to deal with this shithead just fine

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

dont pay attention to shit bags like him

black
    2000 Z28 (sold)

I didnt hear the kid talking shit. But when the time comes for him to pay, ill be right there by Will side (instegating of course). There are a few of these kids around here that think they have the most badass car around. We need to teach ALL of them a lesson and embarrass the shit outta him in front of everyone and say, this is what happens when you talk shit on people you cant beat.

Thread Information