Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Called out by powerstroked F-250

This is a discussion on Called out by powerstroked F-250 within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by Smittro I know that is Chris's yes he's been my friend for years. And my little brother ...

Black
    1979 Z-28,2006 2500 Dmax

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I know that is Chris's yes he's been my friend for years. And my little brother is Smitty.. Whom you probably know too.
    I just came on here today.I stay on the diesel sites lol.If I saw your brothers truck I might know him by that.Other then that im always on duramaxdiesels.com or thedieselgarage.com and i'm always under ripmf666

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    That post was from a long time ago. Dont think your gonna get a debate from that guy lol
    Haha I just saw the date my bad lol.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ripmf666 View Post
    I just came on here today.I stay on the diesel sites lol.If I saw your brothers truck I might know him by that.Other then that im always on duramaxdiesels.com or thedieselgarage.com and i'm always under ripmf666
    Chris is a good guy. If you know him then you know that he's only a tune or so away from 11's too. My bro dont race but he grew up with Chris pretty much. If you talk to Chris tell him Steve said hi. Just mention the TT lumina and Smitty's bro and he'll know exactly who you're talking about.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Black
    1979 Z-28,2006 2500 Dmax

Chris is a good guy. If you know him then you know that he's only a tune or so away from 11's too. My bro dont race but he grew up with Chris pretty much. If you talk to Chris tell him Steve said hi. Just mention the TT lumina and Smitty's bro and he'll know exactly who you're talking about.
    Will do that for you.I'm starting to hate tuning lol i'm at the end of tuning mine myself.I should have enought to run a 10.90 but shes going into 6th right at the 1/8 mile then poking thru at the 11.53 to much fuel out thw hole and need more towards the end

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Will do that for you.I'm starting to hate tuning lol i'm at the end of tuning mine myself.I should have enought to run a 10.90 but shes going into 6th right at the 1/8 mile then poking thru at the 11.53 to much fuel out thw hole and need more towards the end
    Small world aint it? lol Daaamm you guys and them crazy trucks! lol Good deal. You may know Nick then too. He broke out that day with his truck, things are sick man. Chris's truck is the fastest truck I ever rode in, thing is nuts! lol

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Welcome to the site too..

Black
    1979 Z-28,2006 2500 Dmax

Welcome to the site too..
    Thank you

Red
    2002 Camaro SS

okay you all... yes those large azz tires will hurt him... but it all depends on what he has done to the truck... and propane... get over that already... he better be studed also.. if not he might just have problems sooner or later... and well with a good SCT tuned 6.0L they will be pushing around 450rwhp and around 900rwtq... you can get them into the 13's with just a good tune, intake and exhaust.... but for your mods OP.. you should be able to take him as long as you can drive... and also if the guy driving the truck 4wd launches and spools the turbo also... you will be surprised by all means...

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

between memphis and chattanooga, I know there are some fast diesels. I know of about 4. I got beat by one. 1st and only truck to beat me. I have 427hp to the fly and I will tell you do not underestimate it just because it is a diesel or a truck.

Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

laugh all you want fellas, my car was pushing into the 400's hp and I barely came away from a race against an f350, a lesser car would have got eaten up! Like my poor friends 350z (I told him to get a chevy) anyways, best of luck, over about 100mph it shouldnt be an issue due to aerodynamics, but launch good cause hes going to and he might have double your torque

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

geez guys get a clue

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

he will probably beat you... If youre both pulling a trailer. LOL

Black
    99 WS6

I barely managed to beat a new duramax yesterday at the track. Our local track is only 1000 ft, my time was 11.1 @ 95 he ran 11.3 @ 91. We were tied until about 1/8 mile then I finally pulled away. He said he had a few tricks up his sleeve for his next trip to the track and wanted another race

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
    I barely managed to beat a new duramax yesterday at the track. Our local track is only 1000 ft, my time was 11.1 @ 95 he ran 11.3 @ 91. We were tied until about 1/8 mile then I finally pulled away. He said he had a few tricks up his sleeve for his next trip to the track and wanted another race
    My buddy above, is dynoed @ 1000 ft lbs of torque, on a stock turbo and 5-6" stack exhaust with a good tune. Duromax diesels are crazy to me being I dont know much about diesel, but low 11's is just nuts for a 3/4ton pickup let alone diesel to me. I rode in Chrises truck a few times and have had a goose egg on the back of my head from having my head slamed against the rear window/window frame. He lauches in 4wd too and lowered tire pressure. I would say get yourself a good tune and so fourth or you may possibly only see the Cheverolet on his tailgate the next time out lol..

Black
    1979 Z-28,2006 2500 Dmax

Quote Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
    Sucks that you guys only get to run 1000'. my last time out the 1000' mark was a 9.608 but they dont give mph for that spot 1/8 mile mpg was 94.04 an 1/4 mph was 116.92.

I was hoping to race more before summer is over and get into the 10's. But I am moving to Kansas City on the 27th to start work at the Gm plant there. So being away and not knowing the area i'm done this year.

Sucks that you guys only get to run 1000'. my last time out the 1000' mark was a 9.608 but they dont give mph for that spot 1/8 mile mpg was 94.04 an 1/4 mph was 116.92.

I was hoping to race more before summer is over and get into the 10's. But I am moving to Kansas City on the 27th to start work at the Gm plant there. So being away and not knowing the area i'm done this year.
    You'll be in Rhall's territory then. Lol. I'm a couple hours south of there, usually go to KCIR. So you're going to Fairfax? I took a tour in there a couple weeks ago, it was cool as hell to watch how a vehicle goes togther like that. Better hit up the track.

Black
    1979 Z-28,2006 2500 Dmax

Quote Originally Posted by BAD_BRD View Post
    You'll be in Rhall's territory then. Lol. I'm a couple hours south of there, usually go to KCIR. So you're going to Fairfax? I took a tour in there a couple weeks ago, it was cool as hell to watch how a vehicle goes togther like that. Better hit up the track.
    Looks like I will be about 30 mins from Rob think he is in Smithville. We will be heading out on the 27th think we found a place to rent for now. But looking at Smithville and Platte City to buy a house at.not sure if I will get to race much there this year once I start working. Also I dont have anywere to store 4 slicks for the truck or my tool box til we find a house. I was going to hit Rob or Tim up an dsee if I can store some tools and slicks at there places lol.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Youll defintly win. Where i live everybody drives trucks and thinks theyre the fastest things known to man. So it really fun when my stock LS1 blows the doors right off a truck that the kids been talking mad smack about. Then they always use the excuse that theyre chip wasnt turned up.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

Quote Originally Posted by T/A98 View Post
    Youll defintly win. Where i live everybody drives trucks and thinks theyre the fastest things known to man. So it really fun when my stock LS1 blows the doors right off a truck that the kids been talking mad smack about. Then they always use the excuse that theyre chip wasnt turned up.
    You must be talking about some of these ricers in trucks. I suggest you check your ego before one of the trucks I'm talking about does it for you. In my neck of the woods there are many that will put a big hurt on your stock ls1. btw I'm not a truck guy. One beat me with my full bolt ons.

Here's the fastest one I've seen in person... Its local

Here it is beating the 03/04 Cobra that beat me.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/beansdiesel I suggest you mod your stock ls1 before coming to Tennessee.
    Last edited by 7camaro7; 08-19-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information