Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Called Out By a 5.0....Video

This is a discussion on Called Out By a 5.0....Video within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; well on my way home with my girlfriend a friend of mine calls me and says a guy that he ...

  1. #1
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD

    Called Out By a 5.0....Video

    well on my way home with my girlfriend a friend of mine calls me and says a guy that he works with has a H/C,Exhaust,Suspension work and basic bolt ons and that the guy thinks his car is some kind of god and that hes beat WS6's,Supras,Vettes and bla bla bla bla...he wanted to race me so i met up with him and some friends and we went to a pretty long road with not many cars that drive on it.....the race was from a dig with him rolling at 5mph while i was at a dead stop because he made an excuse that his e-brake was messed up or some crap.........

    My Car:
    2000 A4 WS6
    Lid,Exhaust,Cutout,Nitto Dr's,LS6 Intake
    1991 5.0 M5( i think or M6 )
    Heads,Cam,Exhaust,3.73's,CAI,Supension work,Short Shifter

    Heres the video
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/497806...vs_modded_5_0/

    BUS LENGTHS LOL

  2. #2
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    well on my way home with my girlfriend a friend of mine calls me and says a guy that he works with has a H/C,Exhaust,Suspension work and basic bolt ons and that the guy thinks his car is some kind of god and that hes beat WS6's,Supras,Vettes and bla bla bla bla...he wanted to race me so i met up with him and some friends and we went to a pretty long road with not many cars that drive on it.....the race was from a dig with him rolling at 5mph while i was at a dead stop because he made an excuse that his e-brake was messed up or some crap.........

    My Car:
    2000 A4 WS6
    Lid,Exhaust,Cutout,Nitto Dr's,LS6 Intake
    1991 5.0 M5( i think or M6 )
    Heads,Cam,Exhaust,3.73's,CAI,Supension work,Short Shifter

    Heres the video
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/497806...vs_modded_5_0/

    BUS LENGTHS LOL

    e brake?? what a sore loser, and a tool bag. good kill. the foxes are, um, well theyre just there....
    i like the way they sound maybe??

    GOOD KILL.....

  3. #3
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    e brake?? what a sore loser, and a tool bag. good kill. the foxes are, um, well theyre just there....
    i like the way they sound maybe??

    GOOD KILL.....
    yea when he said e-brake i said whaat??..um ok so i basically let him roll while i went from a dead stop

  4. #4
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    yea when he said e-brake i said whaat??..um ok so i basically let him roll while i went from a dead stop
    you probably could have given him 4 lengths and been all right....
    what were his mods again?

  5. #5
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    sounds like the dudes is full of shit on his mods. Was it a LX fox or a GT?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Danger731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    6,712
    I'de rather an LX, they were cheaper back in the day nicer interior with the same motor. I used to shake my head at GT owners.

  7. #7
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Danger731 View Post
    I'de rather an LX, they were cheaper back in the day nicer interior with the same motor. I used to shake my head at GT owners.
    i still do....

  8. #8
    Right On Badbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SRB,Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    338

    Green
    1997 ws-6

    very nice kill.. he probably had a sore ass

  9. #9
    Member stanger88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Shreveport, LA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    298

    Black on black.
    2001 WS6 M6 (stock)

    BS on his mods. I have the weakest head/cam combo possible almost and my 5.0 lost to my WS6 by about 3 cars from 50-100 (granded the WS6 was in 3rd when we hit it, lol). Still, his car is ass for the mods.

    GOOD KILL ON THE TOOL!

  10. #10
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by stanger88 View Post
    BS on his mods. I have the weakest head/cam combo possible almost and my 5.0 lost to my WS6 by about 3 cars from 50-100 (granded the WS6 was in 3rd when we hit it, lol). Still, his car is ass for the mods.

    GOOD KILL ON THE TOOL!
    it was an LX 5.0 with Cobra R wheels..and a big cowl hood...he goes oo yea i run 12.5's all day...well i ran a best of 12.86 and i put about 5 CL on him..so he had to be lien about his mods....because some guy i raced last week had a H/C package on his 5.0 GT and he stayed at my door

  11. #11
    Member GotN2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NM
    Age
    38
    Posts
    145

    Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

    How many excuses did he have for losing. All the 5.0s around here have nine million excuses for every race they lose. The most common one around here is missed a shift. Funniest one I ever heard was " I had air in my oil " thats one of those dumbasses where you just agree and go on. There is a group of about four of them here and the fastest one is about a 13.5 1/4 and they actually all have a sticker on their car that says pro 5.0 boys. I havent met a 5.0 owner yet that wasnt as annoying as a hemroid.

  12. #12
    Senior Member ss~zoso~ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    )
    Posts
    9,128

    SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

    good kill, i think you had an Area code on him

  13. #13
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN2O View Post
    How many excuses did he have for losing. All the 5.0s around here have nine million excuses for every race they lose. The most common one around here is missed a shift. Funniest one I ever heard was " I had air in my oil " thats one of those dumbasses where you just agree and go on. There is a group of about four of them here and the fastest one is about a 13.5 1/4 and they actually all have a sticker on their car that says pro 5.0 boys. I havent met a 5.0 owner yet that wasnt as annoying as a hemroid.
    OMG MAN he said those exact words.....after the first race the one on video he said hey man i missed 3rd gear and that there is a problem with air getting in his oil so he looses like 40hp...then he wanted to go from a roll wich i didnt get that one on video..we went from a 30 roll and i let him take off first so he thinks hes pulling and then pass him like hes standing still
    Last edited by NiteRiderWs6; 03-28-2007 at 09:23 PM.

  14. #14
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    OMG MAN he said those exact words.....after the first race the one on video he said hey man i missed 3rd gear and that there is a problem with air getting in his oil so he looses like 40hp...then he wanted to go from a roll wich i didnt get that one on video..we went from a 30 roll and i let him take off first so he thinks hes pulling and then pass him like hes standing still
    probably the air from his heater core got loose and escaped through the floor boards, into the exhaust and because of the high rate of speed you know and his cold air intake it was sucked back into the engine killing 60 hp.

    if i could slap someone every time i heard bullshit like this
    everybody in the metro st. louis area would have my pimp powder handprint across their "grill"

  15. #15
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    WTF is air in the oil?

  16. #16
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    WTF is air in the oil?
    i dont even know!!

  17. #17
    Member GotN2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    NM
    Age
    38
    Posts
    145

    Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    i dont even know!!
    Good question. I just walked away and didnt even ask. These mustang boys around here come up with some very lame excuses. One of them here swears his 5.slow will pull the front tires off the ground. Which would be believable in say a 10 or 11 second car but he only runs 14.90 at best.

  18. #18
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN2O View Post
    Good question. I just walked away and didnt even ask. These mustang boys around here come up with some very lame excuses. One of them here swears his 5.slow will pull the front tires off the ground. Which would be believable in say a 10 or 11 second car but he only runs 14.90 at best.
    sounds just like it is here in Missouri there are a pack of about 4 Red GT 5.0s that come to the track with stickers that say GM Slayers on the back windsheld and they have loud exhausts and Slicks and they say yea it runs a low 12s so everyone is watching when they line up hoping for one to lift the front tires and i kid you not these things went down the track at speeds of mini vans and both ran high 14's

  19. #19
    Member mogs01gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    37
    Posts
    676
    I wouldnt mind seeing a mini-van run a 14 second quarter mile :P

  20. #20
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    I wouldnt mind seeing a mini-van run a 14 second quarter mile :P
    some guy has a honda oddessy or w/e and he runs low 15's...idk how but he does, it sounds like a skyline...ive always wonderd what he has done to it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Called called back from furlough thank god
    By Jays00ss in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. got called out
    By full_360 in forum Drag Racing
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 12:08 PM
  3. got called out
    By blackhawk01 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 01:08 PM
  4. Called out by 80 something TA
    By robjobiv in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:07 PM
  5. what's this called?
    By NE98LS1 in forum General Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 07:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •