Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: c5 z06 killed

red
    1994 mustang gt

c5 z06 killed

Dont normally post here usually at turbomustangs.com. I was out with my brother is his turbo fox mustang cruisin for some fun. Just finished getting some gas and notice a nice c5 zo6 pass and sounded good...We immediatly pull out and catch up to get behind him at the light. He knows we are behind him. The light turns green and my bro gets in the next lane so we can get a side by side race....This clown immediately guns it and catches us off guard with us about 1 car back. We catch him at mid 4th and put about 3/4 to 1 car on him were we shut it down at about 120 but this guy just kept on goin...too fast for the area....we slow down because of traffic...traffic clears and we go around the vette into the far right lane waiting to get some space again for a legit race....He is about 2 cars behind us and he does the exact same thing!...he blows by us...: I guess he couldnt accept his defeat by a silent stock looking stang so he had to resort to those types of ricer tactics. car is a 87lx stock motor, heads, intake with a t60-1 turbo pushing 8lbs.
    94 GT stock longblock, PTK w/T64, cometics, arp studs, 3550, Spec 3, Alkycontrol kit, Nitto dr's
    475rwhp 609rwtq RIP

Where in NJ you from?

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Too bad the vette was stock with exhaust.

red
    1994 mustang gt

From Bergen County. Hey I know the Z06 is a badass car but that ricer crap was stupid plus the guy was going way to fast in that area.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by BIG D's SS
    Too bad the vette was stock with exhaust.
    It didn't even have exhaust, they just sound that good from the factory. Plus, he prolly had two sets of golfbags, and his 400 lb best friend riding shotgun.

And, he keeps forgetting to release that damn parking brake.
    Last edited by Roastem; 05-10-2006 at 10:34 AM.
    Heads 'n Cammed, Moser 12, 3.73's, Weight Reduction, 13" Brembo Kit
    BMR track suspension, full exhaust, the works...
    412whp/394wtq 1/4 mile slip coming soon!
    Gone: '01 Laser Red Cobra 3.73's/Full Bolt-ons

red
    1994 mustang gt

he was alone he had the hit . all the advantages were in his favor and he still lost. too bad his vette cost 50 k and he lost to a 10k fox. don't play that game

red
    96 ss

Quote Originally Posted by turbo94gt
    he was alone he had the hit . all the advantages were in his favor and he still lost. too bad his vette cost 50 k and he lost to a 10k fox. don't play that game
    good kill, to bad some people just have to go into bashing mode when a almighty ls1 dies to a boosted stang. on my side of the line dont brag to much about beating a stock z06 that is worth the money , against a 94 GT with a turbo . it just sounds wrong. again, good kill though

red
    1994 mustang gt

By no means was I bragging, that was not the reason for the post. Secondly it was not even my car it was my brothers 87 LX. And to all those mighty LS1owners.. run what you brung.

red
    1994 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by Roastem
    It didn't even have exhaust, they just sound that good from the factory. Plus, he prolly had two sets of golfbags, and his 400 lb best friend riding shotgun.

And, he keeps forgetting to release that damn parking brake.
    Wow talking all that smack, one would think you have a fast car. Nope, just a slow SS Might want to throw some Nitrous on there before you talk smack next time.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

fox's are the funnest cars on the road to race, you never know what you are getting into until you get on it.

A side note -wouldn't it be an LS6 not an LS1?

red
    1994 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by oneBADDz
    fox's are the funnest cars on the road to race, you never know what you are getting into until you get on it.

A side note -wouldn't it be an LS6 not an LS1?
    I was really referring to the 2 LS1 owners in the thread. BTW your Z looks good man.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Thanks, I'm not quite done with it yet, but it's a hard decision to make when $$$ makes you choose between appearance and performance

Silver
    2000 TransAM M6

good one

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Wow talking all that smack, one would think you have a fast car. Nope, just a slow SS Might want to throw some Nitrous on there before you talk smack next time.
    Uwww, struck a chord didn't I?

Talk about dollar to whuppin' ratio, I blew a new supercharged Saleen into the weeds a couple months ago, twice (they are like 55K). Hung with a pullied 03 Cobra, 3 times on the highway a couple weekends ago (like 25K), and blew a fox 5.0 off the road with no exhaust out the back and a whole bunch of gauges last weekend. That last race was so pitiful, I didn't even post the kill. His buddy had a video camera and the whole nine yards, they were looking for a race, too bad your boy got SMOKED like fresh SALMON.

Bring that raggedy ass turbo fox on, we will race from a dig, and you best bring your ET streets if you don't want to get destroyed out of the hole.
    Last edited by Roastem; 05-11-2006 at 05:31 AM.

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Take a look at my profile, does that look like an SS to you? That is a buck nasty 372 rwhp Z28 with 4.10's, and 295/35's on the back. Come get some anytime. Turbo 94 GT, bah! I don't see jack. Let's see some pics of the car and the turbo, if it is even yours.

And don't think I ain't got respect for Fox body mustangs either, the only one, besides the pullied 03, that ever gave me any competition was a Fox with aluminum heads, gears, and a Demon carb, that was gutted and stroked, with a DAMN good driver.

A FORD lover with hardly any posts going to a Chevy website and saying he killed one of our members is not going to get a warm reception.
    Last edited by Roastem; 05-17-2006 at 04:42 AM.

red
    1994 mustang gt

Uwww, struck a chord didn't I?

Talk about dollar to whuppin' ratio, I blew a new supercharged Saleen into the weeds a couple months ago, twice (they are like 55K). Hung with a pullied 03 Cobra, 3 times on the highway a couple weekends ago (like 25K), and blew a fox 5.0 off the road with no exhaust out the back and a whole bunch of gauges last weekend. That last race was so pitiful, I didn't even post the kill. His buddy had a video camera and the whole nine yards, they were looking for a race, too bad your boy got SMOKED like fresh SALMON.

Bring that raggedy ass turbo fox on, we will race from a dig, and you best bring your ET streets if you don't want to get destroyed out of the hole.
    Well nice kills on the saleen and Cobra, but I think comparing your car to those is a little different than a fox body to a Z06. Anyway the fox that you call raggedy is probably one of the nicest you will see anywhere. Regarding you beating my brother out of the hole, well that would be the case since you have 4.10's and are set up to drag and he is not. I will give you that but it will be another story when he blows past you on the top end like you put it in reverse.

red
    1994 mustang gt

Take a look at my profile, does that look like an SS to you? That is a buck nasty 372 rwhp Z28 with 4.10's, and 295/35's on the back. Come get some anytime. Turbo 94 GT, bah! I don't see jack. Let's see some pics of the car and the turbo, if it is even yours.

And don't think I ain't got respect for Fox body mustangs either, the only one, besides the pullied 03, that ever gave me any competition was a Fox with aluminum heads, gears, and a Demon carb, that was gutted and stroked, with a DAMN good driver.

A FORD lover with hardly any posts going to a Chevy website and saying he killed one of our members is not going to get a warm reception. Braggart.
    First of all check my sig where it states RIP. I no longer have it because unfortunately the car burned down and I just sold everything on it including the turbo kit. Since I no longer own it its not really worth talking about, but it put down 475rwhp and 609rwtq with low timing, no tune and a 10:1 a/f ratio. The dyno numbers were with 16-17 psi and on the street I ran 20psi. I have raped many cars and was side by side with a 06 ZX-6 ninja from a roll. Another faster sn95 will be here shortly though. And I never said I was a ford lover or a chevy hater. The only ford I would ever buy would be a mustang, and I actually like camaros, vettes, firebirds.
    Anyway I do have pics but it really doesnt matter.

Black
    1999 Z28

geeez chill out turbo. maybe you just need to get away from it all.....ya know maybe a relaxing vaction
    99 Black Z28 - K&N, Ceramic lt headers, 3' off-road y pipe, 3' hooker cat back, 6 speed, black halo headlights, chrome Z28/LS1 emblems, SLP shifter

HyperGT

A FORD lover with hardly any posts going to a Chevy website and saying he killed one of our members is not going to get a warm reception. Braggart.
    thats funny. alot of talk for only 373rwhp. I'd pull beside anyday.......a little far away though.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

here we go... my penis is bigger...

Thread Information