Thread: Buell XB9R

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Buell XB9R

Well i was getting on interstate yesterday and i heard him revving at the light. So i revved back and he peeked over to see what it was. He saw my car and just waved his hand(like bitch please!!) HAHA we got on interstate and started from a 45 roll and i told him to go. He was like WTF? You want me to go first? I said yea...hehe. He took off and by the time i hit 3rd i was even with him. By 130 i had him by about 3 cars. He got onside me and let out and jestured his hand as in asking me if i was pushing a botton. I said no that was motor only. He gave me a thumbs up and just shook his head. HAHA priceless. I know i had waaayyyyy more kills with the skittle but very few people want to race the GTO. Them dyno queen numbers scaring everyone from rolls.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Nice! 458 whp must be awesome. Why does it seem like everyone thinks that the got sprayed when they lose lol? At least he was cool about it though, but I think those bikes are ugly as hell....

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Nice! 458 whp must be awesome. Why does it seem like everyone thinks that the got sprayed when they lose lol? At least he was cool about it though, but I think those bikes are ugly as hell....
    Yea it was ugly.lol. Most people around here know thats it just on motor. But he prolly still doesnt beleive it. Buells arent that fast anyways though.lol

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

B/C thats what most of the guys rtalk about on the forms, Is how they sprayed to beat someone!!

I had a 99 Gt, try to race me, He opened his bottle and purged it , I gave him a little rev in the 240 so he could hear my turbo. I have a electronic selenoid boost controller, So I can adjust it between two different settings, I flipped my switch down for this race 4lbs of boost. Light turned green we take off were side by side im still messing with him, He is Hammered!! I flip my switch up in 3rd gear ( Im running really rich at this point) Hit 13lbs of boost and slaughter him by 4 cars as quickly as we launched LOL, his face hit the floor. I stop at a store near by to find out he's running a 125shot, LOL, He said he's going home and putting the 175 jet in!! HAHA, Poor guy was heart broke.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

stop picking on street bikes...

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    stop picking on street bikes...

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    B/C thats what most of the guys rtalk about on the forms, Is how they sprayed to beat someone!!

I had a 99 Gt, try to race me, He opened his bottle and purged it , I gave him a little rev in the 240 so he could hear my turbo. I have a electronic selenoid boost controller, So I can adjust it between two different settings, I flipped my switch down for this race 4lbs of boost. Light turned green we take off were side by side im still messing with him, He is Hammered!! I flip my switch up in 3rd gear ( Im running really rich at this point) Hit 13lbs of boost and slaughter him by 4 cars as quickly as we launched LOL, his face hit the floor. I stop at a store near by to find out he's running a 125shot, LOL, He said he's going home and putting the 175 jet in!! HAHA, Poor guy was heart broke.
    With a 125 shot they'd run with and ls1 What the hell was a guy doing racing, especially using nitrous,when hammered...???

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

With a 125 shot they'd run with and ls1 What the hell was a guy doing racing, especially using nitrous,when hammered...???
    I meant hammered as in pedal to the metal HAHA!!

He sounded like he had a small cam, had a very small lope at idle. So im sure he had some internal work done.

Ya he needed a 125 for a ls1 race and a 250 for my race HAHA!!

I hate it when I pull beside a car and they purge, That just rattles my blood. To me Nitrous is for the track only IMO. I know alot of you use it on the street but Im just not a fan. I guess thats why I went turbo tho.

Thread Information