Black
    2000 Trans Am

BS talk at the track

If you guys think that these theads are bad have you talked to some of the people who go to your local tracks? One guy in a 99 SS tried to convince me that his car must have been a "Factory Freak" cause it ran between 8.6 and 8.4 in the 8th. He told me this after I told him that the best I could do was 8.86 on street tires, spinning off the line. He had a whole bunch of SLP stuff, Lid, LTs, cat back and so on. I might have thought that it was "special" until I he told me his mods and I seen that he had drag radials.
    Another guy told me and my buddy that he had a 96 Formula and he got tired of the body flexing and got rid of it. He supposedly had a 437hp chevy small block in some BMW he was raceing. He ran a 8.4 and the only reason that it did so great, (he bragged about this part) was that it was due to how stiff the body on his BMW was?
    Other than that it was a good time at the track, my buddy finally got his SS to hook up and showed me up big time. So Im gonna have to work on catching up.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

people bullshit a lot its something ur gonna have to get use to. Iv taken down a few bullshitter in my town and a few neighboring.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Yea thats nothing new, I know this kid that has a CRX with no a/c a muffler from an S2000, home made intake with S2000 stock filter and an electric supercharger. Claims to runs 13s and oh yea no power steering but still drifts with it...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Yea thats nothing new, I know this kid that has a CRX with no a/c a muffler from an S2000, home made intake with S2000 stock filter and an electric supercharger. Claims to runs 13s and oh yea no power steering but still drifts with it...
    LOL... ... I know guys like that... who take "stock new Ecplises" and beat...Nitrous Fed LT1's... and such...

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by xzaero0 View Post
    If you guys think that these theads are bad have you talked to some of the people who go to your local tracks? One guy in a 99 SS tried to convince me that his car must have been a "Factory Freak" cause it ran between 8.6 and 8.4 in the 8th. He told me this after I told him that the best I could do was 8.86 on street tires, spinning off the line. He had a whole bunch of SLP stuff, Lid, LTs, cat back and so on. I might have thought that it was "special" until I he told me his mods and I seen that he had drag radials.
    Another guy told me and my buddy that he had a 96 Formula and he got tired of the body flexing and got rid of it. He supposedly had a 437hp chevy small block in some BMW he was raceing. He ran a 8.4 and the only reason that it did so great, (he bragged about this part) was that it was due to how stiff the body on his BMW was?
    Other than that it was a good time at the track, my buddy finally got his SS to hook up and showed me up big time. So Im gonna have to work on catching up.
    The bad thing about it is that my buddy with his Camaro and no subframe connectors and with street tires beat both of them...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    LOL... ... I know guys like that... who take "stock new Ecplises" and beat...Nitrous Fed LT1's... and such...
    Oh yea man, there must be a lot of factory freaks from japan. I know people with stock civics that "take on an 6 speed manual LS1 maro"

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    Oh yea man, there must be a lot of factory freaks from japan. I know people with stock civics that "take on an 6 speed manual LS1 maro"
    definetly... I had a guy who hung out with alot of ricers come up to me and ask me why my Camaro was difrent from his... and why it ran faster...then HIS LT1... guy didn't even figure that it was a Difrent Year/Engine/etc...

at the track... even Muscle car guys...can be retards...

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Damn that is a very sad story

Thread Information