White
    2001 Z28

Thumbs up BMW Drivers deserve to be smoked!

On the way to work this morning I was driving in heavy freeway traffic. Along comes a BMW 5 series sedan, cutting people off making right lane moves across traffic.
    The road cleared ahead and I had about one clear mile. I waited until he got alongside me. See Ya! He had a slight run on me and he stayed with me for a few seconds. Then I left him 20+ lenghths behind. I will never forget the look on his face as I drove past him. He could not believe what was happening.
    BMW are a social disease!

Blue
    99 Z28

I lived in Germany for a couple years. When most Americans think BMW, they think "fast". That's not true. There are some pretty quick bimmers, but there are plenty of slow ones too. When I hear someone saying "I beat a BMW", to me it's the same as saying "I beat a Chevy" ....what, a Cavalier, ZO6, Venture?

Sorry for ranting, by the way, nice kill. I love putting people like that in their place.

silver
    2004 LS-1 GTO, 2007 335I

Jerk off drivers are "EOD" equal oppertunity driver.....meaning go to any forum and there are rants about every make and model.

Come on you never seen a jerk off in a z-28 or Trans or a GTO? Or for that matter a jerk off in a V-6 version of an f-body or a stang. Grand Am jerk-offs are everywhere.

To me the biggest jerks are White panel vans and those dump trucks...way out of control.

Nice kill...no matter what brand car all jerk-offs need to be punished

there are plenty of slow everything.. BMW doesnt just make fast cars... although it sounds like the OP was talkin about possibly a 528 or 525 or 530.. was it the newer body style or old one.. u got a LS1 bro u should be playin with ///M's although it sounds like the 5 series driver was being a dersh

i have an E39 540 4.4 liter v8 ~300hp with 324lb ft.. not a bad grocery getter i must say... plus when i get those times where the SS interiors just pissin me off or i want a nice quiet smooth comfortable ride whether im doing 50 or 150 ill take my Bimmer out for a spin... i swear u can hardly tell a difference when u hit triple digits.. cars as smooth as silk up there its unbeliveable.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I was messin with an M3 today. Traffic was pretty thick and this ass was cuttin people off too and That was good enough reason for the to start playing around

He was in front of me and we're trapped at first in the far left lane. all of a sudden there's a gap and he jumps out infront of some kind of car and he gunned it thinking he'd leave me(wearing his pretty blue shirt hahaha) (fake rich people) any how I down shifted to 3rd at like 70 and I jumped out too and I caught his ass in no time. He was really trying to lose me. so I caught up to him and I'm behind him again and a gap opens from the rear left, so I jump out and leave it in 6th and keep close to the traffic while watching them. He jumped out behind me and was following closely and I found an open lane for like 1/2 mile and I basically stomped it in 6th because he had no way to pass me I was just kind of messin with him. so I got up to like 100 and he finally trys to pass on another side when he gets the chance and I start down shifting to slow down as we approach traffic. He basically got an ear full of my exhaust. I seen him looking over like what the hell?

Too bad we didn't have any room to run'em because I wanted to kick'em off pretty bad!

With the few mods I've got I'm sure I would've made an pretty easy kill out of him. He was quick though.

White
    2001 Z28

See Ya!

I have a 2001 Z28 with bolt ons 337 RWHP. More than enough to handle the late model 5 series Bimmer. M Series might be more of a challenge.
    What I really wonder is why so many of those guys drive like that. I think we all need to teach a lesson now and then.

im actually surprised u saw a 5 series driver driving like that.. most 5 series owners i run into (and want to run) usually drive conservatively and wont run.. its the 3 series coupes that attract idiot drivers the most i find.

White
    2001 Z28

I am from the True North myself, but here in California the 5 series Bimmers are everywhere. 3 Series types know better than to fool with LS1s.

Thread Information