Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

blue wrx

This is a discussion on blue wrx within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; He is ignorant....he came by this morning and says I'm getting my short shifter installed so watch out. As soon ...

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

He is ignorant....he came by this morning and says I'm getting my short shifter installed so watch out. As soon as he said this I busted out laughing at him...lol! He was like WTF is so funny and so I said you and your wanna be fast car Mr. Subi. He walked out of the room all pissed off and cursing at me. I said I shouldn't even be waisting my time nor my gas on you.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

You should give him a ride in your car !!! Let the car speak!

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

You know it's funny you say that bc he has asked me to give him a ride back on base once he drops his car off to have the shifter installed. I told him I would get back with him in an hour or so. He wants to go around 1030et. I'll ask him what he thinks after we get back on base.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Take him to a world he has never seen before and he will praise you!

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

I think he will quit talking crap after this and decide he doesn't really want to attempt to race me again nor at the track! Even if he doesn't, I might still race him.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Just race him and have fun!! I like racing guys that are faster than me just to see if they mess up any!! Although these guys usually take wild trips with there front wheels hanging high in the sky!!!

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

I like to race guys faster then me too because then I try harder and try to drive better. I would love to be able to bring my front tires up off the ground. I only have about 425 and I can't raise them. I still have the stock suspension tho. I have upgraded the lower control arms but still driving on the shitty 10 bolt. I've already blew it out once when I put the m/t's on it. But I have spent a little money to beef it up for a temporary fix til I can afford a 12 bolt or ford 9. Is this your car in your avatar? If so that must be an awesome feeling to be able to do that.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

The Avatar is a buddy of mine I race against!! I have never been that lucky to take a ride like him !! But it sure scares the hell out of me watching him launch down the track!!

425HP your puttin down some good numbers. For that Subi to even think about beating you he'd better drop about 2 more turbo's along with a supercharger and a bottle of NOS!! HAHA

You gotta love those M:T street slicks!! I think someone should make a poll on how many cars have broke there rear end just by adding these tires. Cause I done the same thing on my 240! Snapped both axles.

Im assuming your an M6 so to bring that front end up you'll need a good launch control and suspention setup. Along with a new rear end cause yours will prob go again from all the stories I have read.

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

Yeah mine's a m6 and I am saving for a rear end. I know it will go again as soon as I put them back on and do a hard launch @ the track. Yeah I got 425 hp and 405tq with stock catback and drag radials on while doing the dyno tune. With the cutout open I got around 438 hp. The guy told me with street tires and a different (other then stock) I could've gotten maybe another 15-20 hp maybe. I'm trying to figure out how to do the rear suspension or if I will have to do the whole suspension (front & back). I have heard removing the front sway bar would help. ?? I just got back from giving him a ride to have his shifter installed and just showed him a little of the power that I have (went lightly because its pouring down rain here and the roads are slick). He said hmm... you have a little power but I still think I can take you. I just laughed and told him to keep dreaming. Little does he know I have twice the power, twice the cylinders, etc. He always comes back with " I have an intake and turbo-back exhaust"!...lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information