Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blue wrx

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

Thumbs up blue wrx

Ok so I'm driving home from work yesterday as I look in the rear view mirror and notice a blue wrx weaving in and out of traffic. Speed limit is like 45 and he's just flying in and out of the lanes...well he finally catches up to me and I'm probably going 50 at this point as we come up to another sign that says 55 which is maybe 50 yards away. I'm in 5th gear just minding my own business until he came up to me and honked once so I looked over and he was saying "let's run 'em"! I started to laugh and said hm... ok. So he starts to downshift and goes to like 40 so I very quickly grab 3rd cause he's almost on the third honk. Well as I hear the third honk he takes off and I can here his little turbo and all, but I slammed the throttle to the floor and pull away like he's sitting still. I pulled about 2 cars before I cut back over in front of him before I rearended someone. After that he just stayed back away and just cruised behind me and as I took my exit he threw me the peace sign...lol. I've seen this guy drive down this say interstate as me but he never tried to do anything until now. I have a funny feeling he will come back for another whooping. ...lol

I know he said he had an upgraded turbo, up-pipe, down-pipe, and not sure what else.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

sounds like a pretty cool guy if he threw up a peace sign and not a middle finger. Good kill.

Black
    1995 Chevy LS1 S10 Blazer

I tried to race a nice lookin black one two days ago but he wouldnt bite

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

lol... I am pretty sure that I will see him again. I would like to get him to go to the track and race me!

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

I like the Subi as a daily driver car not to race! Would be sweet and comfortable taking on road trips with a few extra ponies to get ya in and out of traffic! But Nice Kill!!! Any guy that can give a peace sign after a loss is cool!

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

I seen this fool this morning on the way to work and he flipped me off and then took off like a bat outta hell! Lucky for him I was pulling over for gas or would have run him again. HM... I'm going to try and get him to race me at the track this weekend if it's open, that is if I can catch him stopped or pulled over somewhere. Ha...I found out he works in the same squadron as me, but I haven't seen him while were at work. I'm going to go try and talk to this guy!

good kill! Smoke his a** at the track and post it up!

Black

Quote Originally Posted by chieftransam View Post
    I seen this fool this morning on the way to work and he flipped me off and then took off like a bat outta hell! Lucky for him I was pulling over for gas or would have run him again. HM... I'm going to try and get him to race me at the track this weekend if it's open, that is if I can catch him stopped or pulled over somewhere. Ha...I found out he works in the same squadron as me, but I haven't seen him while were at work. I'm going to go try and talk to this guy!
    I wonder why he decided to give you the finger this time?

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

I just got done talking to the guy. He said he gave me the bird bc he wanted me to get mad and race him and then he tells me my car is slow and he will kill me on the track. He said that he just ordered a new access port and all this other crap. I started to laugh and it pissed him off. I just said ok lets do it and walked away!

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I just got done talking to the guy. He said he gave me the bird bc he wanted me to get mad and race him and then he tells me my car is slow and he will kill me on the track. He said that he just ordered a new access port and all this other crap. I started to laugh and it pissed him off. I just said ok lets do it and walked away!
    What a db! I actually like the older WRX's, but I'd like to have one of the rally cars, so that I could rip ass off-road haha. People see the word turbo and think it automatically means win. My buddy has an eclipse turbo with 276 Fwhp dynoed. Not bad, but he thought he could beat me for a while...that is until I smoked him. I even gave him like 10 cars from a dig (on the street), missed 3rd, and still walked past him. He's cool about it now though, but he's got money and wants to start doing more mods. Oh well, I'll just have to get some N20 and spray his ass.
    Last edited by 01ws6er; 01-15-2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: edit

Black

What a douche bag...Wanted to race you again?...why so he can get smoked again.... Also "access port"...what is that?...A panel you open to see why your car just got smoked?

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

lol... thats hilarious! I was wondering the same thing about the access port. This guy is a loser and I really hope he comes out to the track so I can beat him by like 5 car lengths or so. I'm pretty sure I could pull quite a few on him. (I think I have maybe twice the power he has.)

Black

Only thing you really should have is a good tire...you will kill him. Other wise it may actually be a somewhat close race...if he's willing to beat his shit up on the launch.

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

Well I got some m/t's for race season sitting in the back room.

Black

Well I got some m/t's for race season sitting in the back room.
    LOL WRX = PWNED

Swapped in a 2000 LS1 into a 95 S10 2dr Blazer COMPLETED Aug 6, 2005
    LS6/T56 280Z completed May 2008

Special Thanks to: Haddadmotorsports.com

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

that's what I'm thinking!!! What an idiot this guy must be...

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

that's what I'm thinking!!! What an idiot this guy must be...
    haha you better be ready for the "your car is too heavy" line.

Pewter
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am Ws6

No worries on with a WRX.. I have a 02 as my DD. 2nd gear is terrible in the WRX. Now if it were an modded STI .. I would say it would be more of a challenge.. Snow/Roads/Subie/fun..

Blue
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am M6

He had to talk my car down for like 5 minutes before he finally talked himself up enough to say he would race me at the track. Everytime I would say something about a turbo or WRX he would talk about the weight of my car, lack of stickers, lack of torque..lol, etc. I'm really not concerned with him, I just want to shut him up!

Pewter
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am Ws6

Subies don't weight much less than the trans am.. hmm must be the extra 4 cylinders. if you would race my wrx i would have to roll down the window and say it's not worth it, don't waste your gas on this car!

Thread Information