Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

blue wrx

This is a discussion on blue wrx within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; it was an 07 or 08 i think. and yea it was an sti. sorry, didn't know a reg one ...

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    austin
    Posts
    524

    Black/Black
    '00 Firebird WS6 T/A

    it was an 07 or 08 i think. and yea it was an sti. sorry, didn't know a reg one would be worth posing about.

  2. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    38

    Black
    2005 STi 320whp/352wtq

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Its gutless because it has absolutely no power or torque before the turbo spools up. Meaning its a complete dog below 3,000RPM. Thats what I would consider gutless.

    And Subarus are not reliable like some people think. We'd have so many Subarus in the shop with bad O2's, leaking cam seals, and blown head gaskets (2.5L) that I've lost track of the total count. And of course the transmission problems that the WRX's have are in their own league.
    Don't you guys all change your rear end after a few bolts on too?.....

    You can't give an unbiased opinion if it killed you.

  3. #43
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by 2005sti View Post
    Don't you guys all change your rear end after a few bolts on too?.....

    You can't give an unbiased opinion if it killed you.
    Look, another troll. What a surprise.

    There are plenty of guys running 11's with the stock rear.

    See, torque kills drivetrain components, not horsepower. You wouldn't know torque if it hit you square in the face.

  4. #44
    Member Blue Thunder 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Crownsville MD
    Age
    46
    Posts
    191

    Navy Blue Metallic
    98 SS Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Look, another troll. What a surprise.

    There are plenty of guys running 11's with the stock rear.

    See, torque kills drivetrain components, not horsepower. You wouldn't know torque if it hit you square in the face.
    I guess puting 4.10's in the stock rearend made more torque and killed the stock 7.5 rearend. It could have been a little installer error, maybe also.

    That guys not a troll he just doesn't want you guys beating up on the WRX's cause he loves them. I love them to but i'm not going to praise it too much on a LS1 website or bash LS1's.

  5. #45
    Member Redegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    43
    Posts
    281

    Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder 42 View Post
    That guys not a troll he just doesn't want you guys beating up on the WRX's cause he loves them.
    Then why did he join LS1.com? Seems to be alot of "non LS1 owners" on here. If they're not trolls than what's their beef? Just curious.
    2002 SS M6 Convertible

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    You wouldn't know torque if it hit you square in the face.


    .... was that torque?

  7. #47
    Senior Member big hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    manitoba, canada
    Posts
    1,731

    silver
    2002 ws6

    Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post


    .... was that torque?
    i lol'd at this

  8. #48
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder 42 View Post
    I guess puting 4.10's in the stock rearend made more torque and killed the stock 7.5 rearend. It could have been a little installer error, maybe also.

    That guys not a troll he just doesn't want you guys beating up on the WRX's cause he loves them. I love them to but i'm not going to praise it too much on a LS1 website or bash LS1's.
    As Redegal said...then WTF is he doing on the LS1 forum?? I honestly don't care what "he wants", I'm telling it like it is and giving my opinion. It just amazes me how people have no lives and need to come on here and cry every time someone says something they don't like about their riceburner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Blue/Blue GTO
    By SuperSport346 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:45 AM
  2. FS: 2006 GTO blue/blue, 6spd, 18's
    By flat-top in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 09:29 PM
  3. Blue LT1?
    By 96Firebirdformula in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 07:42 PM
  4. For Sale: 2006 GTO SAP M6 18's Blue on Blue!
    By OneBadGoat in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 08:28 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 01:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •