Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Blew the doors off a 350z

This is a discussion on Blew the doors off a 350z within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by oborony Good kill. Okay there is this kid in town that just got a 03-04 350z thats ...

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by oborony View Post
    Good kill. Okay there is this kid in town that just got a 03-04 350z thats nearly stock i asked him to race my ls1 Formula thats capable of runing mid 10's for pinks. He didnt even take it seriously and continued with his shit talk. He said he would race lol i know the dude, he woulnd hand over a los,that big I also toled him i wouldnt run with out a grand . and he started runing his mouth about how much faster his pile is and how he can smoke me and all this shit talk. There is no chance this guy can take me. What do you guys think?
    actions speak louder than words. bite the bullet and take a passenger to record the race and then post it on facebook. that is what you should do. hell that extra passenger will only take .2 off of you et unless he is huge. no chance of any stock 350z beating a stock ls1 with both cars in optimum condition.

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

Seen the new 370z's yet? i think there pretty wicked looking.

Just got the numbers for it 332 hp
    Last edited by zeetwentyeight; 03-05-2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: looked

Black
    1999 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Your not going to run even close to those times with just that work done. Definitely calling bullshit on this guy. What type of nitrious system are you using? cam specs? Motor specs? ppl on the steats get my shit? LMAO that has got to be the most hilarious post i have seen to date! This guy cannot be serious. Either he's lieing out his ass, or pulling our legs.
    I ran 11.26 best time at 122mph running street drags, $5k in mods to engine and 150 shot. If he's running 10 seconds it's in the 1/8th mile.
    I call BS.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Just for fun i got a vid of a fully bolt on 370Z vs Camaro Z28 full bolt ons, almost.
    By the way to the comments above, to run 10's you need alot of suspension, tires, chassis work, driver mod and engine mods. Its difficult but can be done, i dont know the person who posted that but he has to have his car really modded to do so.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLKLXzHPVy4[/ame]
    Last edited by karpetcm; 03-05-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

He beat you off the line? Ugh! Our cars really are bad at traction. I just didn't think a 350Z would do any better from a dead stop.

Good kill nonetheless.
    2002 SS M6 Convertible

1992 Firebird
    1998 Camaro SS

Huh... guess i always thought 350z's were a little quicker than that. Never really wanted to mess with them but now I know.
    1992 Firebird
    1998 Camaro SS
    2007 Cobalt SS- daily driver
    1986 Z28 383 stroker 4.56's
    1989 Crx-Si
    2001 F-150 4x4- winter DD

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    I ran 11.26 best time at 122mph running street drags, $5k in mods to engine and 150 shot. If he's running 10 seconds it's in the 1/8th mile.
    I call BS.
    Good time.

Total bullshit. "People on the streets get my shit." What a lame excuse. Why do people feel the need to lie to a bunch of strangers on the internet?
    Last edited by wooddaniel; 03-05-2010 at 06:10 PM.

White
    98 ls1 Formula

It was done when it got it. I don’t need to know my speck’s that’s what my tuner is for. All that is on a file at my tuner shop. I don’t care what you think. If you think this is BS. I could care less. It has more then 2GS drooped in to the tyranny, so it can with stand 650hp alone and the differential has more money put into. I just told your ass its been completely rebuilt. It has 10,000 dollars invested in to it. I’m not goanna sit here and name them because you want me to. F you, it would be an essay long list. I don’t tell people my shit Get over it. Quit hating and tell me I’m bull shiting. 10.80 @126mph F off all you, don’t hate bc you can reach that. You can find me RORING the streets of Rochester NY and find out the hard way when I put you to shame. It runs 10.80 at 126mph F off all u haters; you don’t got anything on that.
    Last edited by oborony; 03-06-2010 at 01:10 PM.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

Hey oborny, not hating, and I don't mean to jack the thread. Can you fill us in on those track times? Like your 60' time, MPH and time in the 1/8?

I'm selling my Buick (in my sig below) and I'm going to start modding the Camaro. I'm curious how fast ten grand can make me go.

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Redegal View Post
    Hey oborny, not hating, and I don't mean to jack the thread. Can you fill us in on those track times? Like your 60' time, MPH and time in the 1/8?

I'm selling my Buick (in my sig below) and I'm going to start modding the Camaro. I'm curious how fast ten grand can make me go.
    dont do it. its not worth it besides w/o nitrous and an engine swap you will probably end up close to the t type. you can change my mind if you give me the t type though lol

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

It was done when it got it. I donít need to know my speckís thatís what my tuner is for. All that is on a file at my tuner shop. I donít care what you think. If you think this is BS. I could care less. It has more then 2GS drooped in to the tyranny, so it can with stand 650hp alone and the differential has more money put into. I just told your ass its been completely rebuilt. It has 10,000 dollars invested in to it. Iím not goanna sit here and name them because you want me to. F you, it would be an essay long list. I donít tell people my shit Get over it. Quit hating and tell me Iím bull shiting. 10.80 @126mph F off all you, donít hate bc you can reach that. You can find me RORING the streets of Rochester NY and find out the hard way when I put you to shame. It runs 10.80 at 126mph F off all u haters; you donít got anything on that.
    easy killer.... everyone was just bustin ur balls cause u were being all top secret about, only named a custom cam and askin if u should be worried about a piss slow car. It just didnt seem to add up. Its really not that big of deal bro. if what u say is true, then more props to ya and if aint then ur just another chump talkin shit. If it will make u feel better then ill say i believe u and tell all my friends that ur the fastest mofo ive ever seen! lol. But just to let u know, I run 12's as of right now and would never think twice about some bull shit stock 350z gettin me in a race. If it wernt for that comment I think nothin would have been said. So settle down, wipe the sand outta ur vagina and lets hug it out!
    HONDAS ARE LIKE TAMPONS... EVERY PUSSY HAS ONE!
    **PHK**

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

Quote Originally Posted by 00z28bubba View Post
    dont do it. its not worth it besides w/o nitrous and an engine swap you will probably end up close to the t type. you can change my mind if you give me the t type though lol
    Yeah that's my dillemma. I want a good DD that can run like the Buick. I have the Buick posted on this site. Check it out....

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

It was done when it got it. I donít need to know my speckís thatís what my tuner is for. All that is on a file at my tuner shop. I donít care what you think. If you think this is BS. I could care less. It has more then 2GS drooped in to the tyranny, so it can with stand 650hp alone and the differential has more money put into. I just told your ass its been completely rebuilt. It has 10,000 dollars invested in to it. Iím not goanna sit here and name them because you want me to. F you, it would be an essay long list. I donít tell people my shit Get over it. Quit hating and tell me Iím bull shiting. 10.80 @126mph F off all you, donít hate bc you can reach that. You can find me RORING the streets of Rochester NY and find out the hard way when I put you to shame. It runs 10.80 at 126mph F off all u haters; you donít got anything on that.
    Throw up some pics or vid. It'll prove it to everyone.

PS - I can reach that and I do have something on that.
    It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get there.

Follow us at www.facebook.com/RGCustoms

White
    98 ls1 Formula

in 1/8? lol on a time slp the previous owner got 6.946 for the 1/8th lol come on guys. What the hell how do you post a photo on this? The guy i bought my formula from has a photo of a time slp which he ran 10.8 , that will be the only way to settle this.
    Last edited by oborony; 03-07-2010 at 12:44 AM.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

I think he might be telling the truth. His 1/8 mile seems pretty consistant with a 10 sec run.
    Still sucks that all that money still only gets you high 10's. These cars are expensive. Gotta pay to play I guess....

silver
    2002 ws6

nice kill. 350z's are lame-o

blue green chameleon
    1998 Trans Am

White
    98 ls1 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by BLK2KSS View Post
    easy killer.... everyone was just bustin ur balls cause u were being all top secret about, only named a custom cam and askin if u should be worried about a piss slow car. It just didnt seem to add up. Its really not that big of deal bro. if what u say is true, then more props to ya and if aint then ur just another chump talkin shit. If it will make u feel better then ill say i believe u and tell all my friends that ur the fastest mofo ive ever seen! lol. But just to let u know, I run 12's as of right now and would never think twice about some bull shit stock 350z gettin me in a race. If it wernt for that comment I think nothin would have been said. So settle down, wipe the sand outta ur vagina and lets hug it out!

12's is mad good id get around mid 11'ls with out nos and i dont think im fast at all.

Life In The Fast Lane..!! redracer1's Avatar

Brickyard 400 Trac Car#10
    35th Camaro SS/LE Vert

nice kill on a 5 yr old thread. i'd find someone else to pick on. if you run 10's why even call his ass out just say and move on.

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

12's is mad good id get around mid 11'ls with out nos and i dont think im fast at all.
    nos? What are you paul walker? This statement confirms to me that you probably don't even own an ls1 let alone have close what you say. As I asked before, what type of "nos" system do you have?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information