Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Beetle vs Civic coupe and 03-04 Cobra

Well they had a local "street heat" at the track saturday night. I got tired of running my car in the 1/8th with street tires and zero traction so i decided id try something new out this time for shits and giggles lol. I stole my mothers 06 VW Beetle, Its also yellow (to make it even gayer). LOL. I ran it twice, first time was againt an 03-04 cobra with a terrible driver because i had him for about half the track and i could hear him misshifting and all (he was probably nervous against the yellow beetle). I ran a 12.4 at 61mph. The 2nd run was againt a civic coupe. I was kind of nervous to run the piss out of my moms car because i didnt know if id break it or not so i was shifting at 4500 rpms, and the civic barely beat me. I ran a 11.3 at 63mph and he ran a 11.1. I think if i would of revved it a little higher i would of won but it was pretty hilarious lol. I also had a passenger both times. The whole time there was nothing but laughter.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Did you actually make it out of second gear?

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatikgixxer View Post
    Well they had a local "street heat" at the track saturday night. I got tired of running my car in the 1/8th with street tires and zero traction so i decided id try something new out this time for shits and giggles lol. I stole my mothers 06 VW Beetle, Its also yellow (to make it even gayer). LOL. I ran it twice, first time was againt an 03-04 cobra with a terrible driver because i had him for about half the track and i could hear him misshifting and all (he was probably nervous against the yellow beetle). I ran a 12.4 at 61mph. The 2nd run was againt a civic coupe. I was kind of nervous to run the piss out of my moms car because i didnt know if id break it or not so i was shifting at 4500 rpms, and the civic barely beat me. I ran a 11.3 at 63mph and he ran a 11.1. I think if i would of revved it a little higher i would of won but it was pretty hilarious lol. I also had a passenger both times. The whole time there was nothing but laughter.
    Beetles and Honda Civic's in an LS1 kill story. Oh Boy ! At least the story had a Mustang in it.

In the 80's we used to get out the late 70's chevette's and race them against each other. Little 4 cylinder 4 speeds. Completely gutless. It was always good for a laugh

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Did you actually make it out of second gear?
    lol yeah theyre 6 speed automatics so they actually go through the gears pretty quickly. I think i got into 3rd lmao it was pretty hilarious

Thread Information