Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Baddest non LS1 car here?

This is a discussion on Baddest non LS1 car here? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by 00 GTP Debadged Oh, and it is a 4 door... I have under 4k in the motor ...

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by 00 GTP Debadged
    Oh, and it is a 4 door... I have under 4k in the motor and 3k in the tranny....
    I'd like to say nice sleeper you got yourself there Randy, but those cars are monsters at the track. I love watching those front wheels going at it in the burn out box just before each run. Talk about distinct sounding S/C engines...

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

hearing all this makes me want a GTP as my Daily driver

2009 Corvette ZO6

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    hearing all this makes me want a GTP as my Daily driver...
    I was this close (holds thumb and index finger about a tenth of an inch apart) from buying the GTP engine for my '92, but the 3.8 SFI Turbo that I came across was too good of a price to pass up...

White
    '02 Formula A4

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Sounds good to me.
    Thinking my next vacation will be somewhere with a racetrack and sea level 'ish'.
    We have a decent track here, right outside of Baton Rouge,La. Or they have one in Gulfport,MS. Either one is right around sealevel, you could come put down some real numbers,lol.

pearl yellow / charcoal
    95 RT/TT, 91 300ZX TT

I know it won't compete with the top dogs on here, but my Stealth should run low 11's conservatively tuned when complete. The picture of the turbos are the EVOIII 16G turbo on the left, and the stock 9B turbo on the right. The Z isn't too bad either (traps 109-111).
    pearl yellow 95 RT/TT 29K miles
    12.93 @ 107.3 (old time)
    being built w/ EVOIII 16G's, FMIC, and support (aiming for 500AWHP on 93 octane)

charcoal 91 300ZX TT 5 spd 39K miles
    custom 2.5" exhaust / downpipes, no cats
    JWT intake / ECU @ 15.5PSI

2002 Kawasaki ZX9R stock

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 95rtturbo View Post
    I know it won't compete with the top dogs on here, but my Stealth should run low 11's conservatively tuned when complete. The picture of the turbos are the EVOIII 16G turbo on the left, and the stock 9B turbo on the right. The Z isn't too bad either (traps 109-111).
    Sorry bro but I don't think either of your cars should be considered "bad ass" or nice, they are V6 imports that don't particularly look nice, break very often, and sure as hell don't sound nice either. Sure they may be fast, but that doesn't make them them bad ass by any means.

Do you honestly think your car is nicer than the Chevelle that was posted?? So far, thats what my vote goes to.

pearl yellow / charcoal
    95 RT/TT, 91 300ZX TT

Sorry bro but I don't think either of your cars should be considered "bad ass" or nice, they are V6 imports that don't particularly look nice, break very often, and sure as hell don't sound nice either. Sure they may be fast, but that doesn't make them them bad ass by any means.
    I could careless what you think. Did you even read my post? - "I know it won't compete with the top dogs on here, but my Stealth should run low 11's conservatively tuned when complete." And no, it has yet to break on me, try again. My post was meant for true car enthusiasts, not for jackasses like you.

By the way, I also own a completely stock 4 speed 1968 GTO 400 C.I. convertible with 27,XXX original miles (bought it off my mom, who is the original owner), and you know what, I prefer my other cars over it.
    Last edited by 95rtturbo; 01-29-2007 at 09:37 AM.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

This thread was made to find the fastest non LS1 car on here so anything goes

By the way, I also own a completely stock 4 speed 1968 GTO 400 C.I. convertible with 27,XXX original miles (bought it off my mom, who is the original owner), and you know what, I prefer my other cars over it.

Ouch,,,sorry to hear that,,,since you feel that way I would be glad to take that off your hands. It will always be worth more than the other stuff you have, and has tons more character. Turbo cars are neat though, I had a Typhoon that I loved to play with.
    My father has a 69 GTO ram air IV that he bought brand new,,,still drives the wheels off it. Cheers,,,Larry.

pearl yellow / charcoal
    95 RT/TT, 91 300ZX TT

Ouch,,,sorry to hear that,,,since you feel that way I would be glad to take that off your hands. It will always be worth more than the other stuff you have, and has tons more character. Turbo cars are neat though, I had a Typhoon that I loved to play with.
    I don't really care about how much a car is worth, I don't buy cars for investments. But I agree, the GTO is probably worth more. However, even stock for stock, the Z and the Stealth would run circles around it.

To tell you the truth, I really do want to sell it, 2 cars is plenty for me. It pretty much just takes up space in the garage.

Typhoons and Syclones are pimp, I've always liked those.

You just have to put twin turbos on the goat and see what happens,,,,LOL.
    PM me if you like, we can talk. I like nothing more but collecting muscle cars. I am not really into the investment part of it either, just love good old V-8 rear wheel drive iron and drive all of them any chance I get. Larry.

All of Treynor's cars.
    324hp/333tq

pearl yellow / charcoal
    95 RT/TT, 91 300ZX TT

You just have to put twin turbos on the goat and see what happens,,,,LOL.
    Then I could just add 3.5 liters of displacement to the Stealth and the Z, and 2 more cylinders.

PM me if you like, we can talk.
    PM me with a range you are looking to spend.

Wait a minute now,,,,thats cheating,,,a turbo adds displacement already,,,it fools a small motor into thinking it's bigger,,,,I see how you are,,,,trying to trick me
    I'll send ya a pm later on. Cheers,,,Larry.

pearl yellow / charcoal
    95 RT/TT, 91 300ZX TT

I'll send ya a pm later on. Cheers,,,Larry.
    Sure. The only reason why I bought it, is because my mom knows I like cars, and she was getting tired of it herself (not into cars anymore, she bought it brand new when she turned 18). It was kind of a gift also, because she sold it to me for only $10K. I know it's worth a crapload more than that, so, if I sold it, I would give my mom back the difference.

'03 Mach 1

Grey
    2003 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    I was wondering who had the fastest non Ls1 car here?
    I'm nowhere near being "Top Dog" on this site as far as ET/MPH goes, but my '03 Mach 1 runs 11.3's @ 119 - 120 MPH naturally-aspirated & 10.9's on a little bit of Nitrous..

Video:

Cecil 10/22/06 NA Run
    '03 Mach 1
    Low 11's N/A on the factory long-block...
    ... a little faster on the juice.

White
    '02 Formula A4

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post

Do you honestly think your car is nicer than the Chevelle that was posted?? So far, thats what my vote goes to.
    If you think that of his cars the I wonder what you think of mine?
    You are the stereo type V8 boy that import guys love to mess with, you think you own an american muscle car so no one can beat you and imports are shit. You should go buy a Mustang, you would fit right in there with 85% of them. The guy cleary posted that he does not have the best non-LS1 car here and you ask him this, that was one of the stupidest thing i've seen, learn how to read before knocking someone or thier car.

pearl yellow / charcoal
    95 RT/TT, 91 300ZX TT

I'm nowhere near being "Top Dog" on this site as far as ET/MPH goes, but my '03 Mach 1 runs 11.3's @ 119 - 120 MPH naturally-aspirated & 10.9's on a little bit of Nitrous..
    That's a great time for NA! You look like you are one hell of a driver, also. Damn that thing moves off the line.

'03 Mach 1

Grey
    2003 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by 95rtturbo View Post
    That's a great time for NA! You look like you are one hell of a driver, also. Damn that thing moves off the line.
    Thanks for the compliment.

I'm shooting for high-10's NA on the stock long-block this season...

... don't know if I'll get there, but it sure will be fun trying.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneLS1 View Post
    If you think that of his cars the I wonder what you think of mine?
    You are the stereo type V8 boy that import guys love to mess with, you think you own an american muscle car so no one can beat you and imports are shit. You should go buy a Mustang, you would fit right in there with 85% of them. The guy cleary posted that he does not have the best non-LS1 car here and you ask him this, that was one of the stupidest thing i've seen, learn how to read before knocking someone or thier car.
    I'll be honest, I don't like your car either.

You import guys are ridiculous though, you get all defensive when someone says they don't like your riceburner. This is LS1.com, do you really expect everyone here to like your preference in vehicles?? Most people are here because we like or own F-Bodys or other American muscle cars, not because we like riced out weedwacker imports.

Seriously, think about that before you go and start attacking people.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information