Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 207

AWD Jap Turbos vs LS1s?

This is a discussion on AWD Jap Turbos vs LS1s? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; WS6 gets attention from the haters too...

  1. #101
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    WS6 gets attention from the haters too

  2. #102
    Member NiteRiderWs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    398

    THE WS6 THAT COULD
    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    WS6's will get more attention from the ladies...
    And thats all that matters.
    now that my friend is the truth!

  3. #103
    Team Skeet Captain JHayesLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winter Garden, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,061

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    WS6 gets attention from the haters too

    Oh my god I know. I have seen 2 WS6 Trans am's in the orlando area in the last 10 months, and about 50 Evo's and STI's and SRT-4's. My friends all laugh and joke cause I want a WS6 but I cant wait to see the look on my friends face when I pull past his STI.

  4. #104
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Oh my god I know. I have seen 2 WS6 Trans am's in the orlando area in the last 10 months, and about 50 Evo's and STI's and SRT-4's. My friends all laugh and joke cause I want a WS6 but I cant wait to see the look on my friends face when I pull past his STI.

  5. #105
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Oh my god I know. I have seen 2 WS6 Trans am's in the orlando area in the last 10 months, and about 50 Evo's and STI's and SRT-4's. My friends all laugh and joke cause I want a WS6 but I cant wait to see the look on my friends face when I pull past his STI.
    your friends laugh because you want a ws6?


  6. #106
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863
    they probably Asian and gay rice enabled mentality... most Asian people represeting their 4cyl rice hahahah, ok I'll take the muscle car, thank you!

  7. #107
    no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,463

    Pewter
    2000 z28

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    they probably Asian and gay rice enabled mentality... most Asian people represeting their 4cyl rice hahahah, ok I'll take the muscle car, thank you!
    it puzzles me how some of these people can sleep at night. i just cant understand how 190 hp and a huge wing makes someone feel like they have a pair between their legs. One word for the Ricers (not evos and stis, ricers)
    TWATS

  8. #108
    Team Skeet Captain JHayesLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winter Garden, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,061

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    your friends laugh because you want a ws6?

    No joke. One has a GSX with the Evo 5 engine he is all like LOL you know what pontiac stands for ha.ha.ha....

    idiot

    Next one is the 06 STI with turbo back exhaust says dumb shit like man V8's are a thing of the past and trans am are teh suck!!11

    Needless to say once I get my WS6 I have credit cards on stand by for pacesetters, SLP lid, ORY, SLP LMII, skip shift eliminator, and a trip to get tuned. Even then, I probably wont race them, wont be worth my gas.

  9. #109
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    No joke. One has a GSX with the Evo 5 engine he is all like LOL you know what pontiac stands for ha.ha.ha....

    idiot

    Next one is the 06 STI with turbo back exhaust says dumb shit like man V8's are a thing of the past and trans am are teh suck!!11

    Needless to say once I get my WS6 I have credit cards on stand by for pacesetters, SLP lid, ORY, SLP LMII, skip shift eliminator, and a trip to get tuned. Even then, I probably wont race them, wont be worth my gas.
    line them up fool, all of them at one time in the parking lot of a Fry's. a quick 1/4mi

  10. #110
    Team Skeet Captain JHayesLS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winter Garden, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,061

    Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

    I need to get a passenger with a paddle first so I can do that thing where the passenger hangs out the window and rows right past them

  11. #111
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    I need to get a passenger with a paddle first so I can do that thing where the passenger hangs out the window and rows right past them
    don't forget the rice frying machine which hooks in the glove department.

  12. #112
    Lakewood
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    WS6's will get more attention from the ladies...
    And thats all that matters.
    I hate people like you, you, you make Fbody owners look bad. Aint no body gettin laid because of a $9000 car.

  13. #113
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    16
    92 240sx 88 camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    WS6's will get more attention from the ladies...
    And thats all that matters.
    So you need help getting the ladies attention???

    Why are you saying asian and gay, are you assuming asains are all fags??? or just dont like asians? i see more white kids in hondas that are "RICE" then asains.

    I could care less what you like or dont like, but you dont need to hate something because of what it is, try to find the good points and become better. Otherwise youll always be weaker. for a exmaple HANDLING, and lets not bring the corvette in this cuz i will admit that car handles wonderfully but look at the price.

  14. #114
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9 View Post
    So you need help getting the ladies attention???

    Why are you saying asian and gay, are you assuming asains are all fags??? or just dont like asians? i see more white kids in hondas that are "RICE" then asains.

    I could care less what you like or dont like, but you dont need to hate something because of what it is, try to find the good points and become better. Otherwise youll always be weaker. for a exmaple HANDLING, and lets not bring the corvette in this cuz i will admit that car handles wonderfully but look at the price.
    Looks like someone pissed in the riceboy's cereal...

    Get a grip buddy, this isn't a ricer site, don't expect everyone to respect your precious imports.

    He didn't say "Asians are fags". Why do you feel the need to put words in his mouth?? He said the people that like riceburners are usually either Asian OR gay. Learn to read.

    Why don't you bring up the handling so you can get served again. See, there's this bullshit idea that all you ricers seem to have that American cars "can't handle". F-bodys handle just fine, and of course we always have the Corvette, which owns just about everything in handling.

  15. #115
    The Bandit Wesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,033

    SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    No joke. One has a GSX with the Evo 5 engine he is all like LOL you know what pontiac stands for ha.ha.ha....

    Next one is the 06 STI with turbo back exhaust says dumb shit like man V8's are a thing of the past and trans am are teh suck!!11
    Put those Long Tubes on, run 'em wide open, and drive over to his car and blow his f'in windows out

    I hate ricers.

  16. #116
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    16
    92 240sx 88 camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    He didn't say "Asians are fags". Why do you feel the need to put words in his mouth?? He said the people that like riceburners are usually either Asian OR gay.
    Im pretty sure he did NOT use "OR". Let me check....

    Quote Originally Posted by djvaly View Post
    they probably Asian and gay rice enabled mentality... most Asian people represeting their 4cyl rice hahahah, ok I'll take the muscle car, thank you!
    NOPE hahahahaha, learn to read buddy.here is what he is saying

    "most asians drive 4cyl"
    4cyl=rice
    rice=gay
    most asians are gay

    But off that topic, you proved me right again by saying
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    See, there's this bullshit idea that all you ricers seem to have that American cars "can't handle"
    Well half of you american guys think imports are only good for gas mileage. Im not trying to argue whos car is better, i could care less.....
    And no i dont hate hicks like you, i just feel bad that your uneducated.

  17. #117
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    16
    92 240sx 88 camaro

    PS. it looks as if i came to this forum to start talking BS. i did not, i just put my 2 cents in and it turned in to a disagreement. I hope to post some usefull info eventually.

  18. #118
    Rollo Tomassee AKIRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Outside the box
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9 View Post
    PS. it looks as if i came to this forum to start talking BS. i did not, i just put my 2 cents in and it turned in to a disagreement. I hope to post some usefull info eventually.
    I hope what you post is not only informative, but less 'touchy.'

    So what if he called Asians gay. He added a smiley, so he was KIDDING. Or maybe he wasnt, either way I dont care, why should you?

    Wesman seems to "hate" ricers, but most of us dont hate imports. We might dislike the attitudes that come from rice pilots, but I find the arguments they invoke entertaining.

  19. #119
    car enthusiast djvaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Philly area
    Posts
    9,863

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9 View Post
    NOPE hahahahaha, learn to read buddy.here is what he is saying

    "most asians drive 4cyl"
    4cyl=rice
    rice=gay
    most asians are gay
    that's what I was saying bud, I don't need to learn how to read... I wasn't responding to anybody. btw, congratz on coming to LS1.com

  20. #120
    Rollo Tomassee AKIRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Outside the box
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud9 View Post
    So you need help getting the ladies attention???

    lets not bring the corvette in this cuz i will admit that car handles wonderfully but look at the price.
    Now you know why is more of a chic magnet than an import.

    I know we were discussing a T/A, so I will change what I said. I believe that a Trans Am has a better chance of getting a lady's attention than a Subaru.

    Even writing that makes me believe it even more.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ls1s
    By vonskeezy28 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:47 PM
  2. new to ls1s
    By b11lefevre in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 05:33 AM
  3. Hello LS1s - New Member
    By Kern Fischer in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 02:24 PM
  4. 4 LS1s
    By camarojunky74 in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:58 AM
  5. what had ls1s?
    By predator in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 09:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •