Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone care for a laugh?

This is a discussion on Anyone care for a laugh? within the Kill Stories forums, part of the Racing Forums category; Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 i salute to that no i agree with him...if someone gave me a million dollars to ...

Red
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    i salute to that

no i agree with him...if someone gave me a million dollars to buy a car...id buy a c6 z06 and twin turbo it....and smoke those foreign piece of craps that cost a small fortune....then take the rest and buy a 69 zl1 or a 70 chevelle ss 454 vert, and i always wanted a 70 monte carlo ss 454....(very rare)...if i want to drive with class, id drive one of these three...not some italian car
    If i had a million for cars id probably do that and buy an F430 as well. Ill let that disdain for italian cars slide since youre an HST fan.

2000 Corvette

I am a big Vette fan but you need to teach this dude a lesson.

I would race him..

i had a low 12s Grand national in street trim and someone i worked with always used to talk trash about his 1989 almost stock mustang 5speed

he always was talking 100$ and we will race... well i raced him and really had to pedal it and tried to only beat him by a few cars...

i would say do that... get a huge jump on him and try to keep him in the race and dont embarass him too bad... then you can still say good race and how close it was yada yada without pissin him off too bad!

f that , smoke his ash !

Iraq money well spent. TRY ME GT's Avatar

Black on Black
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Smoke him! I just read your mods. Bet him $500.

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

race him!

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. race that dumbass and take home an extra grand. And by all means..put the icing on the cake and call him out in front of everybody.

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

Yeah I haven't heard anything from him this week. I know the vettes have a little less weight stock, but my car has a little weight taken out of it with the headers, no spare tire, and all the suspension work. It just made me laugh that this guy thinks he is even in the same league as either of mine. I don't say that to come off as a jackass because the vettes can be just as fast or faster, but with him being stock it would give murder a bad name. Just a sidenote this guy said he raced a buddy of mine with a stock red '01 WS-6 and he wasn't even pulling on my buddy until he let off at around 130, but because my buddy let off this toolbag thinks thats all these cars will do. Oh yeah and the other day when the tool was talking shit, I was telling him about racing some mustangs and the tool says "yeah those things are more in your league". So I told him "whats that the league that will kick the shit out of your vette". I like anything that moves. It doesn't matter to me how you get it to move. But that is just my $0.02.

Iraq money well spent. TRY ME GT's Avatar

Black on Black
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 2001hawk View Post
    Yeah I haven't heard anything from him this week. I know the vettes have a little less weight stock, but my car has a little weight taken out of it with the headers, no spare tire, and all the suspension work. It just made me laugh that this guy thinks he is even in the same league as either of mine. I don't say that to come off as a jackass because the vettes can be just as fast or faster, but with him being stock it would give murder a bad name. Just a sidenote this guy said he raced a buddy of mine with a stock red '01 WS-6 and he wasn't even pulling on my buddy until he let off at around 130, but because my buddy let off this toolbag thinks thats all these cars will do. Oh yeah and the other day when the tool was talking shit, I was telling him about racing some mustangs and the tool says "yeah those things are more in your league". So I told him "whats that the league that will kick the shit out of your vette". I like anything that moves. It doesn't matter to me how you get it to move. But that is just my $0.02.
    Wow! Id love to race this turd

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

2001hawk where you at in s.c?
    LS7 clutch,01 slave,Corsa 3" stainless exhuast,drilled/slotted rotors + ceramic pads,160 thermo,Mti clear lid,msd 8.5 wires & Ngk plugs...more to come!
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2311455

silver with dents
    02 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood View Post
    Thats very true. Once again GM > everything else even lamborgini and ferrari and porshe and Mercedes and BMW and all those euro trash
    Chevrolet sounds and spells kind of French to me.

And Lingenfelter was German last time I checked.

my .02

red, red, green
    91sho,85944,63lark wagon

I seem to have more fun with my daily driver than some of my other cars. And yes im sorry to say it sports the blue oval. And it is not a mustang. street light to steet light can be alot of fun,

Black & Black

I live in Lexington. It is the Columbia area. I am not too familiar with Belton. I looked it up one time and I think it said it is around Greenville or Spartanburg.

And I will probably be banned for this, but nothing wrong with it having a blue oval. If Ford and all the other carmakers weren't around, then all of us would only be able to race each other. Also look at what the competetion is doing to the stuff coming out 500 horse Shelby, 600 horse Viper, Corvette SS making somewhere around 650. GM kills the Camaro and Firebird. Ford still sells Mustangs by the truckload. GM brings back Camaro.
    Last edited by 2001hawk; 03-18-2007 at 09:15 PM.

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

wow this is a really sweet thread,
    man you absolutely have to kill this loser I mean whats the hold up I wouldn't of thought twice about it if I had your car and this guy was acting this way!
    I wouldn't throw down a grand pretty shitty way to lose money from a mis-shift or something but still. 500$ ya do it... you'll kill! shut this guy up.
    I have nothing bad to say about vettes but when a guy just trash talks with no reason and no way to back himself up he deserves whats coming to him.
    SMOKE HIS ASS!

Black & Black

I think one reason this guy talks so much shit is he knows we are on different crews at work, so we never go to work or home at the same time. Also I haven't heard anything out of him in a while. If we raced he would probably want a roll since he doesn't have a pair of drag radials. The story my friend told me sounds about right for this guy. Mid-roll race to 130 or so my friend shuts down with it being dead even and then the vette does a fly-by and he thinks he whipped some ass. Also from the one race I had with a vette back when I was stock it was real close with me ahead because he gave me the jump. If you figure it to be a driver's race and then you add 100 horses to one car it won't be close. The only part I don't like about it is I figure he would say the same thing after I shut down him to try a fly-by on me and try to say he wins. Either that or he is just trying to buy his way out of all the shit he has been talking.

blue,blue
    00 z-28 m6, 06 H3

if it helps i'm kind in the middle of anderson and greenville. i'm like 20 mins from either but i'm in anderson county. we'll have to get toghter and race some time. later brandon.

i'm sure i'll be killed...

Black & Black

Don't know how much it helps either one are something like 100 miles. Although I might have a class up in greenville before the end of the year. The last time I went up that way was a trip up to Hawk's Third Gen about six months to a year ago. Don't really make it up that way often. Anyway if anyone has a problem getting beaten in a race then they better not race. Getting beaten is part of the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information