Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

Anyone care for a laugh?

I have come to think this guy I work with must be the biggest toolbag in the world. He is a big vette fan. He has been talking about getting a C6 Z06 for about a year now. The guy thinks that if it doesn't have Corvette on it than it is slow. Well I enjoy talking to anyone so I talk to him occasionally, but the more I hear him talk the more I really want him to just stop talking. The last time I talked to him, he came with that same BS and I tried to give him the fact yeah those LS7's are bad ass and all that. I would like to clarify one thing right now, I have huge amounts of respect for those C6 z06's. I think the new vettes are maybe the best looking vette ever (only maybe topped by the '63 - '67's). So anyway he keeps talking about racing me, but only for money.
    Well a couple of days ago I am at work a little early and he is getting ready to go home and he starts talking about some vette magazine. I thought to myself maybe he has let it go also. Then he turns into a whole new breed of stupid. He tells me let him know anytime I want to race his vette he will beat me, but he wants to bet at least a grand on it. I am usually against setting up races at work, but I am warming up to the idea. I don't think he really wants to race and is trying to buy his way out of his shit talking.
    Apparently there is no way to make him understand that he is nowhere near in the same league as either of my T/A's. The other guys vette is a completely stock 98ish A4. I know he hasn't touched the motor or added any nitrous or anything. I was laughing about it with another guy that knows him better and I was told he hasn't even done so much as changing the air filter (not like that would really be a real mod anyway).
    This may boil down to me calling his bullshit in front of say 20 people, getting a third party to hold the cash, and taking his money. I know everyone is going to tell me to do it and get video, but I would rather keep work and my personal life seperate.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

do it up man

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

how fast is your ride ???

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

you want to race a c6 z06?! lets hope he cant drive because they are capable of high 10's stock

Yellow
    '02 S-10

yeah, how fast are your T/A's? both of them being able to beat a C6 Z06 is really impressive. but yeah, if ya do race, definately a video!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

he said the tool's car is a 98 stock a4. not a c6 zo6.

shut him up, call that bs, and what do you have done to your cars?

RED
    2001 CAMARO Z

you are right call the fucker out in front of lots of people make him look stupid

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

race for pinks. poom poom!

no more 4th gen secondgearscratch's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    he said the tool's car is a 98 stock a4. not a c6 zo6.

shut him up, call that bs, and what do you have done to your cars?
    actually i think he said the tool bags tool bag friend has the 98 a4. so essentially the guy at his work talking all the shit doesnt have a vette. on a side note, talking about the z06 just confused everyone and gave me a chubby.....
    why would you talk shit and not have a car.
    take his money, this has nothing to do with keeping the two worlds seperate.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

take his money and get a video of you killing him..

p.s. read this http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...994#post607994 his shit is bad lol......

Iraq money well spent. TRY ME GT's Avatar

Black on Black
    2000 Camaro SS M6

HAHA. Take the bet. What have you done to your cars?

Lakewood
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    you want to race a c6 z06?! lets hope he cant drive because they are capable of high 10's stock
    Thats on drag radials, which isnt a factory option

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood View Post
    Thats on drag radials, which isnt a factory option
    yeah but still...if u got the money to drop on a c6 z06 then u can afford the 400 and sumtin bucks for some mt dr's

Lakewood
    Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    yeah but still...if u got the money to drop on a c6 z06 then u can afford the 400 and sumtin bucks for some mt dr's
    Thats very true. Once again GM > everything else even lamborgini and ferrari and porshe and Mercedes and BMW and all those euro trash

Red
    99 Z28

Thats very true. Once again GM > everything else even lamborgini and ferrari and porshe and Mercedes and BMW and all those euro trash
    Whoa whoa whoa, we all love the C6 Z06, but that was a pretty dumb thing to say.

HUNTER S. THOMPSON FAN Raoul-Duke's Avatar
    i salute to that
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottysZ View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, we all love the C6 Z06, but that was a pretty dumb thing to say.
    no i agree with him...if someone gave me a million dollars to buy a car...id buy a c6 z06 and twin turbo it....and smoke those foreign piece of craps that cost a small fortune....then take the rest and buy a 69 zl1 or a 70 chevelle ss 454 vert, and i always wanted a 70 monte carlo ss 454....(very rare)...if i want to drive with class, id drive one of these three...not some italian car

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by blackz-lt1 View Post
    i salute to that

no i agree with him...if someone gave me a million dollars to buy a car...id buy a c6 z06 and twin turbo it....and smoke those foreign piece of craps that cost a small fortune....then take the rest and buy a 69 zl1 or a 70 chevelle ss 454 vert, and i always wanted a 70 monte carlo ss 454....(very rare)...if i want to drive with class, id drive one of these three...not some italian car
    Yup!! If i was rich i wouldnt buy a Lambo, or some shit like that.....id prolly by a vette and send it to Lingenfelter!

Yellow
    '02 S-10

wow.. definately great tast in cars.. Ive alway wanted a 69 gto.. thas also a nice car, or a hemi cuda. but hardtops, im not a fan of vert's. although they look nie, just not my type..

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

Sorry all was not meaning to confuse anyone. The guy at work owns a C5 vette. I mentioned the C6 Z06 because that is part of the shit this guy has been saying. "Yeah but when I get that new Z06" and then this past time he says he will either of my T/A's and that I better not spin the wheels. It is all the same BS.

Mods on the firehawk are AFR heads, Comp cam, MSD ignition, NGK plugs, SLP headers and welded SFC's.

Mods on the WS-6: SLP air box lid and bellows, FAST 90mm intake and PTM throttle body, Patriot stage 2 heads, Lunati voodoo cam, Hooker headers, !cats, GMMG chambered exhaust, SPEC stage 3 clutch, Viper kit in tranny, Moser 12-bolt rear w/Eaton posi and 4.11 gears, Baer Eradispeed rotors (2-piece front, 1 piece rear), full Spohn alphabet soup, sway bar, adj. torque arm and panhard bar

I know I leaving some stuff out but that is off the top of my head.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by 2001hawk View Post
    Sorry all was not meaning to confuse anyone. The guy at work owns a C5 vette. I mentioned the C6 Z06 because that is part of the shit this guy has been saying. "Yeah but when I get that new Z06" and then this past time he says he will either of my T/A's and that I better not spin the wheels. It is all the same BS.

Mods on the firehawk are AFR heads, Comp cam, MSD ignition, NGK plugs, SLP headers and welded SFC's.

Mods on the WS-6: SLP air box lid and bellows, FAST 90mm intake and PTM throttle body, Patriot stage 2 heads, Lunati voodoo cam, Hooker headers, !cats, GMMG chambered exhaust, SPEC stage 3 clutch, Viper kit in tranny, Moser 12-bolt rear w/Eaton posi and 4.11 gears, Baer Eradispeed rotors (2-piece front, 1 piece rear), full Spohn alphabet soup, sway bar, adj. torque arm and panhard bar

I know I leaving some stuff out but that is off the top of my head.
    Sounds like some 120+ traps to me with your mods!

Thread Information