Thread: another ricer

black, and black
    04 M6

another ricer

busy night raced a maxima twice came to a red light and he looked over i didnt pay him no mind unbtil i heard him give it hell, tires screaching, then i stomped it which he was already a good car in front of me, i ran him down, passed him let up at 60 and he flew on buy, still cruiseing and me and my cous drove by him he gave ne a smug look like he had bvusted my ass or something, i was liek hell no so i gto turned around and ran him down, got to red light he said how u doing i said ok u we gave each other the look it turned green i nailed it he did too i could hear him roasting the tires and his motor reving i immediatley pull him and was 2 cars ahead before i went to second and was 5 cars ahead before thrid ran it up to bout 70 then pulled off and went to eat didnt see him out no more that night, also busted a 66 gto from a roll, seen him in rear view i was dam theres a gto to my cous, i let him catch up i was in second running bout 45 he got beside me gave me look and laughed, what the fuck he floored his and i did too i ran off and let him setting .

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

good kill.....my car eats rice also

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

you better watch out with those High Carb diets... too much rice will get your car fat and nasty... you need to get some Protein in there...like Horse Meat... or even some Snake...

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    you better watch out with those High Carb diets... too much rice will get your car fat and nasty... you need to get some Protein in there...like Horse Meat... or even some Snake...

I tried to eat a cobra but I got killed lol.......but my car does like horse meat yummy

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFan View Post
    I tried to eat a cobra but I got killed lol.......but my car does like horse meat yummy
    Yeah...Cobra is generally harder to eat...they usually end up bitting you and you get all numb and get killed by them...that's why I usually stick to the Horse Meat myself...

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Why would someone driving a Maxima even think for a moment that they had a chance?

black, and black
    04 M6

maxima

he prolly thought just like everyone else around my town, that its a grand am lol

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

They think that cause they can take civic SIs and shit the maxima v6 has 270hp like 210-220 to the wheels which isnt too bad, could probablly stay close to a 96 Mustang GT lol.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by RJWZ28 View Post
    Why would someone driving a Maxima even think for a moment that they had a chance?
    Sounds like someone bought the salesman's "4 door sports car" speech hook, line and sinker.

All kidding aside, one of the guys I work with had 2005 maxima when I first started and we got to talking about cars when he pulled out the 4 door sports car tag line. I told him I have a gto and he asked if it was automatic, to which I replied no. He response was classic, "I could probably take you if it was". Then I had to explain that I did not have a g6, but a gto.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

The auot to maual thing is only really different from a dig on mustangs and imports. I watched 2 of my friends race both have 03 Mach 1s with magnaflow. On is auto 4 speed and the other stock 5 speed. The auto burned out less got about 1/2 car off line but by 110 the 5 speed had 4 cars atleast.

Both have under 20k on the them.

black, and black
    04 M6

auto

well the autos have a lower advertised 0-60 time for the ls2 gto 4.6 auto, 4.7 for the m6 but id say thats all in the driver, everyone around here because theres only 3 gto's in my town call my car a cavalier, grand am, g6, g5, charger, thats all i can think of now, but when i get on they know its not none of them lol

Thread Information