Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Another one bites the dust

The other day I was headed back to Chi from Indiana on US 30 when I pulled behind an all blacked out 2005 Infiniti g35. My girl and I thought the car looked cool, but then the unexpected happened....he started revving his engine hard and pulled off . I'm thinking "okaaay....?" I tell my girl this guy must want to race and at first she says that not everyone that does that wants to race against you (yeah right). So as we are still goin west on US 30 this guy is now weaving thru traffic and really revving and staying close by. I am seeing this as an outright challenge being that by now he has pulled off several times in heavy traffic and knowin my girl is in the car (sorry, but I can't refuse a guy that believes he will embarass me wit my girl in the car in a "lesser" ride .

We pull to the stop light left turn lane about 2-3 mi before 394 and shoot the shit. He revs repeatedly and I ask him "what you got?" He says he is stock and I tell him I only got a lid then I rev on him and my girl says "smoke him!" The light goes green and I hit 70 mph quick -like outta the turn leaving him and traffic behind.....far behind, so I am thinking "did he turn off...he backed off...he got scared....this is over already....what!?" Hell No!! As I was slowing down nearing the 394 expressway we see this guy barreling down the rear view mirror thru the on ramp. My girl says "don't let him catch up" and I say "nah...he evidently came THIS far for a challenge, so I will give it to him!" So it was me, my girl, my son and 4 suitcases vs him and his guy on open str8. We look at each other and he gasses first and gets like a 1/4 car at best and my girl says "get em" and I mashed it, pulled him and buried him by 2-3 car lengths before he let off. He then turned off the expressway and that was that....properly handled and disposed.

NBM
    1998 Z-28

Sounds like fun, good kill

pewter
    2002 firehawk

wow your kid was in the car?

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Mieux97 View Post
    The other day I was headed back to Chi from Indiana on US 30 when I pulled behind an all blacked out 2005 Infiniti g35. My girl and I thought the car looked cool, but then the unexpected happened....he started revving his engine hard and pulled off . I'm thinking "okaaay....?" I tell my girl this guy must want to race and at first she says that not everyone that does that wants to race against you (yeah right). So as we are still goin west on US 30 this guy is now weaving thru traffic and really revving and staying close by. I am seeing this as an outright challenge being that by now he has pulled off several times in heavy traffic and knowin my girl is in the car (sorry, but I can't refuse a guy that believes he will embarass me wit my girl in the car in a "lesser" ride .

We pull to the stop light left turn lane about 2-3 mi before 394 and shoot the shit. He revs repeatedly and I ask him "what you got?" He says he is stock and I tell him I only got a lid then I rev on him and my girl says "smoke him!" The light goes green and I hit 70 mph quick -like outta the turn leaving him and traffic behind.....far behind, so I am thinking "did he turn off...he backed off...he got scared....this is over already....what!?" Hell No!! As I was slowing down nearing the 394 expressway we see this guy barreling down the rear view mirror thru the on ramp. My girl says "don't let him catch up" and I say "nah...he evidently came THIS far for a challenge, so I will give it to him!" So it was me, my girl, my son and 4 suitcases vs him and his guy on open str8. We look at each other and he gasses first and gets like a 1/4 car at best and my girl says "get em" and I mashed it, pulled him and buried him by 2-3 car lengths before he let off. He then turned off the expressway and that was that....properly handled and disposed.
    I live in NW Indiana. I know this car...

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice kill. i wouldnt do it with my kid in the car. usually dont even mess around with the wife in there

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    is there like 1 g35 in that town? lol

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

Good kill. Those cars are easy kills.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    is there like 1 g35 in that town? lol
    I've only seen 1 "blacked out" G35 with a doucebag driving that always thinks his car is faster than everyone else's...

He cruises up and down Rt30 almost every weekend...

Not too hard to figure out.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by axxdet View Post
    x2...i would never do that with my child in the car..when i get a kid

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

I've only seen 1 "blacked out" G35 with a doucebag driving that always thinks his car is faster than everyone else's...

We have a kid out here with a blacked out Tiburon doing that around here. I am just waiting for that thing to break down.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

man kid and woman in the car. very disapointed, i'm sure you would have seen him again. why risk it? no need to say good kill because it was a stupid kill.

White

Quote Originally Posted by 346ci View Post
    Sounds like fun, good kill
    Yeah...it was fun

White

Quote Originally Posted by axxdet View Post
    Yes...but make no mistake I am not an idiot. I would not do something that would endanger my kid. Traffic was not close at all and I was not willing to peel rubber on the expressway, which could cause probs, for a win.
    Last edited by Mieux97; 09-23-2009 at 08:28 AM.

White

This guy must make his rounds.

White

I think this was the first time I have ever seen him and I go thru there enuff.

White

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    man kid and woman in the car. very disapointed, i'm sure you would have seen him again. why risk it? no need to say good kill because it was a stupid kill.
    Yes...but make no mistake I am not an idiot. I would not do something that would endanger my kid. Traffic was not close at all and I was not willing to peel rubber on the expressway, which could cause probs, for a win. Again...not near traffic...warm sunny weather...also trained in pursuit driving. Yeah I know...to each their own, but I really didn't see a risk.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Yes...but make no mistake I am not an idiot. I would not do something that would endanger my kid. Traffic was not close at all and I was not willing to peel rubber on the expressway, which could cause probs, for a win. Again...not near traffic...warm sunny weather...also trained in pursuit driving. Yeah I know...to each their own, but I really didn't see a risk.
    how fast were you going ?

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

but you put them and everyone else at risk, as soon as you . whatever man, glad you are all safe. hit the gas.
    everyone grows up at some point. some just faster then others.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

those g35ers love to do that, idk what the dealerships are telling them but they leave the lot lookin like

i blasted the doors off one a while back, fun kill

B2300 (Fluffy) Retired
    Plain-Jane Dodge Truck

You raced with your kid in the car. I'm sorry, but that's my definition of an idiot supreme (actually, I lied....I'm not sorry).

Few kids (even kids that have kids of their own) "see risk" (or in this case, extra risk, as driving is already inherently risky) until something bad happens.

Not that it makes it any less stupid, but what kind of training in "pursuit driving" have you had? How does that make it less stupid?

Stupid. Its stupid to even admit it - let alone do it.

Thread Information