Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Another Mustang.....same result

I'm driving home from work today and I notice a new black mustang GT weaving in and out of traffic in the rear view......I slow down a little once I see that he's going to get next to me...sure enough...he does and starts messing with me....I grabbed 4th hit the throttle and he took off....I let him get about 3 cars in front of me and I nailed it......caught him like nothing....passed him let off the gas and he then slowed down almost like he knew his place in line....lol...needless to say he didn't want to try out his new car any longer......I'm just picturing a guy on the internet right now trying to figure out what parts to put on his Mustang...

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

damn man with what your runnin i dont think he can put anyhting on his stang to catch you...

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by derrinx View Post
    damn man with what your runnin i dont think he can put anyhting on his stang to catch you...
    Oh there will be those that will say they can....lol....seriously...anything is possible if you have the money and are willing to give up some reliability.....and of course the "daily driven" status.....lol

nightstalker50
    so you drive a 720 rwhp car as a DD

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalker50 View Post
    so you drive a 720 rwhp car as a DD
    Oh god no!!! Are you kidding me.....not with gas being the way it is......but it could be if I really wanted it to be when we dyno'd it we were using 15lbs of boost and we were getting zero detnoation and the inlet air temps were at 94-96 degrees so the motor wasn't really being pushed... I'm going to put on an engine girdle to tie the bottom end in and then go back and see what we can do....I'm quite certain I can get into the 800rwhp range......but, my daily driver is a......god help me.........a manly Cavalier.....lol
    Last edited by cailey37; 08-03-2006 at 02:23 PM.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by cailey37 View Post
    Oh god no!!! Are you kidding me.....not with gas being the way it is......but it could be if I really wanted it to be when we dyno'd it we were using 15lbs of boost and we were getting zero detnoation and the inlet air temps were at 94-96 degrees so the motor wasn't really being pushed... I'm going to put on an engine girdle to tie the bottom end in and then go back and see what we can do....I'm quite certain I can get into the 800rwhp range......but, my daily driver is a......god help me.........a manly Cavalier.....lol
    and you are embarrassed why?... haha man with a beast like that sitting around in my garage i'd be perfectly comfortable using a beat 81 civic as my daily driver....

nightstalker50
    are the low inlet temps from the juice?? I am waiting on my new motor but the engine builder is dragging his ass its been at his shop since june 9th .Its a scat 347 (ford) with canfield heads custom cam holley intake and a vortech blower and some other junk should be around 15-16 lbs of boost i am gunning for 575- 600 rwhp and will be using meth injection to keep the inlet air temps down. the thought of spraying the bottle sounds cool but i dont know if i wanna flip that coin

Silver
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalker50 View Post
    are the low inlet temps from the juice?? I am waiting on my new motor but the engine builder is dragging his ass its been at his shop since june 9th .Its a scat 347 (ford) with canfield heads custom cam holley intake and a vortech blower and some other junk should be around 15-16 lbs of boost i am gunning for 575- 600 rwhp and will be using meth injection to keep the inlet air temps down. the thought of spraying the bottle sounds cool but i dont know if i wanna flip that coin
    I'm not using nitros.....just the methanol...it works!!!!! I swear by it now.....just a 50/50 blend will do the job....

Black
    94 Supra Turbo

I'm driving home from work today and I notice a new black mustang GT weaving in and out of traffic in the rear view......I slow down a little once I see that he's going to get next to me...sure enough...he does and starts messing with me....I grabbed 4th hit the throttle and he took off....I let him get about 3 cars in front of me and I nailed it......caught him like nothing....passed him let off the gas and he then slowed down almost like he knew his place in line....lol...needless to say he didn't want to try out his new car any longer......I'm just picturing a guy on the internet right now trying to figure out what parts to put on his Mustang...
    Nice Kill! You have one hell of a set up. I don't think there are going to be many, if any, mustang gt's that would even give you a challenge!

567rwhp@16 psi, 777rwhp@26 psi, 825rwhp@28 psi
    Justin Nenni Tuned

Thread Information