Blue
    2000 camaro ss

Almost a porsche kill...

my friend and i were on our way back from looking at an rx-7 for him and we were just turning down this road when i notice some new porsche is about two feet from my bumper in the turn lane. so as i make the right hand turn i told my friend this D-bag is gonna wanna race. and we're going about 15mph and it pulls up next to us in the other lane and it's some guy with about two bottles of Gel in his hair and his nice shades.. when it's not bright out at all... so he hits it first and i punch it with the traction control on. the car tries to spin but manages not too and by the end of first i'm pulling hard and i bang it into second and get completely sideways and almost smack his car with my front end. i was literally horizontal and i had to let off cause there was no way i was gonna control it. so i catch back up. and he won't look over and won't hit it again until we turn separate ways... not really a kill. but would've been with better tires..

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Well atleast you tried and knew when to back out. Porsche's to me are very unpredictable. They are hella fast for the amount of power they got, very good gearing and weight. I raced a 300 hp vert porsche back in 2001 i think it was 300 at the time, i was able to pull one car at the top of my second gear with barely any traction in my 2001 SS M6. Then again he had 2 passengers in his car and i had a exhaust cut out with a lid. I remember that SS was unusually fast and had a ton of oil consumption issues, later motor died under warranty.

Thread Information